Chapter 9

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is he crazy?! Throwing a needle? That thing stops flying and fell to the ground? No way!" One of the students said. They're gossiping and lots of comments appear. Min-jae uses his tablet and all of the students' accounts are hacked. The girls look at Min-jae and one of them shout, "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU JUST HACKED OUR DEVICES!"

"You deserved it," Min-jae replied.

"You are finding trouble with us!" The girls stand and walk to him. They attack Min-jae but only been dragged away by the jocks. The nerds' leader said, "We can't do our society work now!"

"We can't buy things online now!" The prep leader complained.

"My bank accounts' numbers are in there!"

"I'm telling the Principal!"

"You have no rights to do this!"

Meanwhile, Chae-ryung is sitting inside her classroom with the others. She takes out a bottle of banana milk and drinks it. She sighs and throws the empty bottle to the bin. She rests her back at the back of her chair and asked, "How am I supposed to control his brain?"

"It takes time, Chae-ryung," Mi-ran replied. Haebin nods and DK said, "But you just stopped the syringe from flying."

"Even Yoo-jung can't do that," Dino said. Haebin stands and said, "I'll go back to class."

They all nod and Haebin leaves. Chae-ryung makes a cup float and said, "I've practice all night just to master the basics."

"So you weren't sleeping this whole time? When Woozi..." Chae-ryung nods and said, "I woke up around three and practice till six."

The door is open and one of the preps said, "Oh my gosh! That Min-jae hacked our phones."

Chae-ryung asked, "Really?"

They all nod. Chae-ryung takes out her phone and sighs. Her phone also got hacked. She takes out a white keyboard and connects the device to her phone using a USB cable. She puts her glasses on and presses a button. The glasses turns into a medium size, transparent, green colour screen. She does her work and as she presses Enter, everyone's gadgets is unhacked.

"Done." Chae-ryung keeps her gadgets inside her bag and the students get back to their business. Jun asked, "How did you do that?"

"I used to learn about this stuff." Baekhyun sighs and calls someone. Chanyeol asked, "You used to hack people?"

"Never." Baekhyun ends the call and sighs deeply. Hoshi asked, "Why do you sigh?"

"Sehun said that Soo Hyuk built a big machine so his brainwashing spell can be spread widely and it is starting in three minutes." Chae-ryung stands and leaves the classroom. Woozi follows her and so as Seo-jun and Mi-ran. They run and Haebin walks out from the restroom. Seo-jun grabs Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter