Chapter 1

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... how old are you, Seo-jun?" Chae-ryung asked to break the silence. Seo-jun replied, "17. You?"

"We have the same age."

Seo-jun stops walking and said, "We're here." Chae-ryung looks and saw trees and vines. Chae-ryung said, "You're kidding me. It is just trees and..."

Seo-jun contines walking and one by one, the school gate can be seen. Chae-ryung holds Seo-jun's shoulders tighter and the gate is open slowly. They enter the school and Chae-ryung is confused. She said, "This is so... old."

Seo-jun smiles and said, "Don't judge a book by its cover, Chae-ryung." Seo-jun walks to the office and as they step in the office, Chae-ryung is speechless. She said, "Wow."

Seo-jun puts Chae-ryung to the ground and a girl, a few years older than Chae-ryung, walks in. She said, "Aish... I was finding you because..."

The girl looks at Chae-ryung and said, "Welcome to Gold Wing High School. I am Haebin. What's your name?"

"Chae-ryung. Go Chae-ryung."

Haebin looks at her and said, "Don't worry. This always happen to newbies at Gold Wing High. I'll get you a new uniform."

Haebin holds Chae-ryung's hand and they go somewhere. Seo-jun follows them and he smiles as he observes the girls. The two girls walk into the changing room and Seo-jun waits outside. Chae-ryung sits and Haebin finds the uniform. She founds the uniform, white socks and shoes. She gives it to Chae-ryung and said, "Go change your clothes."

Chae-ryung walks inside a changing room and changes her clothes. Haebin said, "So... is it hard to find this school?"

"Yea..." Chae-ryung replied. Haebin said, "After school, Woozi, Seo-jun and I will show you the fastest way."

"There's a faster way?"

"Yes."

Meanwhile, the students are playing in their specific groups. Seo-jun and Chae-ryung walk in and the students give a quick glance before continue doing their stuff. Seo-jun and Chae-ryung walk to the back of the class and sit with 13 boys. The 13 boys look at Chae-ryung and Seo-jun said, "Guys, this is Go Chae-ryung. Chae-ryung, this is Woozi, DK, Dino, Joshua, Hoshi, Vernon, S. Coups, Wonwoo, Jun, Minggyu, Seungkwan, Joshua and The8."

"Hello," Chae-ryung said. The boys nod and Hoshi said in a quiet tone, "This school has stereotypes."

"Stereotypes?"

"Yup. We, Seo-jun and some other students are not in the stereotype culture. Well, half of the school don't follow the stereotype culture while the other half... yeah."

"What is stereotypes?"

The boys look at one another and Seungkwan replied with a question, "You don't know?"

Chae-ryung nods. Dino stands followed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter