Chapter 20

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't!"

Ribbons come out form the gem and moves to them. The ribbons choke them and another ribbon moves around Chae-ryung. Woozi takes out a pair of scissors and cuts the ribbon. The ribbon falls to the ground and Chae-ryung's energy is finished. A thin ribbon was inside her heart and it blocks the flow of blood completely. She falls to the ground and Woozi catches her. Lua and her allies are struggling to get themselves free from the ribbons and the dome bursts into feathers. Woozi holds Chae-ryung firmly and Chae-ryung looks dead. Woozi said, "Wake up, Chae-ryung."

Chae-ryung isn't responding. Seventeen runs to them and Seo-jun checks Chae-ryung's pulse. He looks down and sighs heavily. Alexa disappears and her soul goes into Chae-ryung's body. Mi-ran said, "No! My chingu's gone. No!!"

Mi-ran cries and Seo-jun pats her back. Haebin is in disbelief and kneels to the floor. The others are sad about the lost and Woozi hugs Chae-ryung. He cries badly and S. Coups said, "It can't be healed."

"She killed herself by chanting the forbidden spell," Sejeong said.

"Why?! Why did she do this?!" Woozi hides his face at Chae-ryung's neck and Grim Reaper saw Chae-ryung's skin is glowing. He blinks a few times and Alexa reappears. She said, "This ribbon nearly killed her."

"Phyton's ribbon," Grim Reaper corrected her. Chae-ryung open her eyes and saw Woozi is crying. She touches his face and Woozi looks at her. He blinks and Chae-ryung said, "I am still alive, pabo."

Woozi smiles and brings her for a hug. He cries and said, "I've thought that I lost you. You know how much I love you, Chae-ryung ah..."

Chae-ryung sheds a tear and pats Woozi's back. She nods and replied, "I know that."

"Aye, you two forgot us?" They break the hug and the friends smile. Chae-ryung said, "Let's all join the hug."

Haebin hugs Chae-ryung and Woozi, followed by Seo-jun, Mi-ran and the others. Not long, a bright light emits at Chae-ryung's chest. Everyone move away and Chae-ryung wonders why. The light shines bright and surrounds her. Alexa is curious about it, too. Grim Reaper smiles and said, "She got it."

"Got what?" Alexa asked. Seungkwan asked, "What did she get?"

"You still need to learn about it, Alexa," Grim Reaper said. He continued, "I am proud of her."

Chae-ryung floats in the air and her clothes changed. She now wears a blue-purplish dress which the skirt reaches to her ankles, while the sleeves are long until the wrist, a silver necklace with a blue teardrop jewelry, a pair of pink butterfly earrings and a beautiful tiara with red colour gems, rests on her now blonde colour hair. They saw it and are in awe, especially Woozi himself.

Chae-ryung lands on the ground safely and the light disappears. She looks at her new look and Woozi walk towards her. He stops and bows, which Chae-ryung is surprised. The others also bows and Chae-ryung sits on the same level as Woozi. She asked, "Why are you bowing at me?"

"You defeated the Alpha. You defeated Yoo-jung. You've stopped the stereotypes in this school and also the curse. You've break the curse, Your Highness," Woozi replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter