Chapter 7

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung is getting ready to go to bed. She lets Haebin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun to stay at her house for the time being. Haebin is preparing the extra mattresses at the living room for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun said to Chae-ryung as Chae-ryung walks out from her bedroom, "Thank you for letting us stay here."

"Don't thank me. Thank my mom and dad. It's their house after all," Chae-ryung replied. She walks to a room and takes out some blankets and pillows. She brings the stuff outside and gives it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol takes them and they all get ready for bed. Chae-ryung sits next to Haebin and run her fingers through Haebin's hair. She stands and turns off the lights as all three of them already fall asleep.

Chae-ryung walks into her room and takes her phone. She saw a message and opens it. She reads and it written:

Go Chae-ryung, don't you dare to ruin Soo Hyuk, Yoo-jung and my plan. If you do, Yoo-jung will expel you out from this school. Understand? I'll hack your devices if you ruin anything. Remember this.

Chae-ryung sighs and turns off her phone. She gets on her bed and lies down. She closes her eyes and sleeps after a long day of running, chasing, and such.

Woozi is watching TV at his bedroom. He turns off the TV and walks to the balcony. He opens the glass door and walks out. He sits at a chair and enjoys the night breeze. He saw Chae-ryung's room is dark and sighs. An idea pops up in his head and he smiles.

 

♢Timeskip♢

Woozi throws a grappling hook at Chae-ryung's balcony. He pulls and smiles since it is tight. He ties the rope at his balcony and walks on the rope. He walks gently and slowly so he won't fall. He continues walking and - "LEE JIHOON WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!"

Woozi looks behind and saw S. Coups looking at him. S. Coups saw that from his bedroom and Woozi gulps. He tries to walk back but he accidently steps somewhere else and falls. His hands hold the rope and Chae-ryung walks out to her balcony. She gasps and asked, "What are you doing?!"

Woozi waves at Chae-ryung and Chae-ryung sighs. She jumps off from the balcony and transforms into a bat. She flies to Woozi and grabs his collar. Woozi let go the rope and Chae-ryung flies to Woozi's room. She puts him safely t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter