Chapter 5

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When should we start?" Baekhyun looks at Chae-ryung who is extremely excited to start. He chuckles and replied, "We can start now."

Miss Wang stands and said, "You train her. I have to go."

Baekhyun nods and Miss Wang leaves. Baekhyun stands and so as Chae-ryung. Baekhyun shows Chae-ryung the way deeper inside the school walls. He knocks a golden door and the door is open. Chae-ryung walks in followed by Baekhyun. Chae-ryung gasps on how dangerous the practice room is. Baekhyun nods and said, "Four stages. You must complete it."

"Are you crazy?! I will get..." Chae-ryung looks behind and Baekhyun's gone. She sighs and said, "...toast."

Chae-ryung walks to the first obstacle. There is a big screen and she watches it. She saw Seventeen and another group are fighting. She gets angry and she transforms into an... adorable werewolf. She runs to the screen and tears it. Baekhyun, watching from the top, is amused with Chae-ryung's ability. Chae-ryung runs to the second obstacle. She turns back into her human form and gasps. She looks at her fingers and said, "Wow."

Chae-ryung looks in front and saw bats. The bats are flying around and she is at the edge. She looks down and said, "I'll die if I jump."

A bear arrives a few matres behind her and Chae-ryung jumps. She turns into a bat and flies around. She laughs and made it to the other side. She turns back to her old self and runs to the third step. She saw her other twin and they look at each other. The other twin attacks her and Chae-ryung raises her wand that Mrs. Do gave it to her as an acceptance to Gold Wing high. She said, "Skià na fýgei!"

The other Chae-ryung disappears and Chae-ryung covers . Baekhyun said, "One more obstacle, Chae-ryung."

Chae-ryung walks to the last stage. There is a very big gap and lots of floating rocks. Chae-ryung tries to climb up a floating rock but it is too slippery. She falls back ti the ground and sighs. She runs backwards and runs back in front. She jumps and shouts, "Diamorfósei strofí pros Strix!"

Chae-ryung transforms into the most powerful creature in the woods. The one and only living Strix. She flies with her gigantic wings and dives down before blowing out fire. Baekhyun claps and Chae-ryung made it to the side. She transforms back and runs to the finish line. She jumps at a circle and Baekhyun claps. He said, "Congrats, Chae-ryung."

Baekhyun open his arms wide and Chae-ryung hugs him. They break the hug and Baekhyun said, "This is just the beginning."

"What?! I nearly die there!"

"The next one's worse."

"If I am a werewolf, vampire, witch and Strix, you are a what?"

"Same except the Strix. I am way lower than you. I have the Shadow Eagle."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter