Chapter 17

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally, they are under my control," Yoo-jung said in a victorious tone. Soo Hyuk nods and replied, "Now, we just need to get Strixes and kill them."

Yoo-jung nods and said, "Min-jae is useless."

"I know. That's why he got killed." Yoo-jung sits at a chair and watches at the crystal ball. She said, "Show me where are the Strixes."

The crystal ball then shows the location where Chae-ryung is. She smirks and said, "Send them to capture Chae-ryung and her friends."

Soo Hyuk nods and disappears. Yoo-jung looks in front and said, "So sad that you angels are captured."

The angels are struggling to get themselves free. One of them said, "You let us go! DOn't you dare lay a finger to Her Highness!"

Yoo-jung stands and slams her hands at the table. She shouts, "SHE IS NO HIGHNESS!"

Yoo-jung breathes heavily and said, "I will kill them and become the new ruler. I'll make sure of that."

"You rotten witch!" The other angel shouted. Yoo-jung sighs and said, "I am no rotten witch. I am a POWERFUL SORCERESS!"

Yoo-jung aims her wand at the angels and said, "Kleidóste tous angélous me tis alysídes tou skótous. (Lock the angels with chains of darkness.)"

A black light emits and shoots right at the angels. The angels scream and they've tied up with black chains. Black magic chains. Yoo-jung laughs evilly and said, "I heard angels will die if there is darkness. So, no more angels and devils will rise. Don't you like that?"

"You will never be in heaven!" Yoo-jung laughs and lights up a candlelight. She said, "I should burn this school down."

"Are you crazy?!" Yoo-jung nods and drops the candlelight. The candle flame hits the curtains and the curtains starts to burn. Yo-jung laughs and said, "Good luck." Yoo-jung disappears and the angels are struggling to be free. Who will help them?

Chae-ryung and the others are getting ready. Alexa said, "They're coming."

"What?!" Woozi said, "We have to go now."

"Chae-ryung, use the in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter