Chapter 3

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi walks back to his house and presses the doorbell. The door then opens and it is Jun who looks sleepy. Woozi asked, "Did Vernon casts a sleeping spell on you?"

Jun nods and rubs his eyes. Woozi walks in and Jun closes the door. He sits at a sofa and uses his wand to organise the messy look of the living room. S. Coups asked, "Where were you?"

Woozi looks at S. Coups and replied, "Showing Chae-ryung the faster way back home."

"Did you... the snake?" Hoshi asked. Woozi nods and said, "We managed to escape though."

"Did you walk with her only?" Jeonghan asked. Woozi shooked his head and stands. He said, "Aish... I need to take my bath."

Woozi leaves and Wonwoo said, "If more students are involve in stereotypes, what will happen to the school?"

S. Coups replied, "It will be a huge disaster."

Hoshi said, "I think Jihoon went to Chae-ryung's house."

"Aish... you think he is like that? He's awkward among girls," Dino said. Suddenly, a white house phone rings. Seungkwan answers it since he's the nearest and said, "This is Seungkwan speaking."

All of them look at Seungkwan. Woozi comes out from upstairs and Seungkwan nods. He said, "Me and Seventeen will get this settled."

"Who's calling?" Woozi asked. Wonwoo replied, "I don't know."

Seungkwan puts the phone back and sighs. S. Coups asked, "Who is that?"

"Jimin sunbaenim. He said that BTS is also involve in this stereotype except him, Jin and Suga sunbaenims," Seungkwan replied. The others sigh and Seungkwan continued, "They're on their way here with their bags."

"What?!" All of them are in disbelief. Vernon said, "But we don't have enough rooms. Minho's living here starting tomorrow and now them?!"

"I know it is hard but we just have to plan it well." Not long, the doorbell rings. Woozi walks to the door and opens it. He is surprised and said, "Hi Chae-ryung."

Chae-ryung said, "Hello Woozi."

"Um... come in. You must be cold out here." Chae-ryung nods and walks in. Woozi closes the door and Chae-ryung looks around. She bows to the other boys and said, "Hello."

The8 smiles and asked, "What brings you here?"

"Um... I was... passing by." Minggyu saw a basket that Chae-ryung has at her hands and asked, "What's that?"

Chae-ryung looks down and gives it to S. Coups. She said, "My mom made muffins and she wants me to give these to the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter