Chapter 14

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chae-ryung, Haebin and Mi-ran are discussing something at Mi-ran's apartment. It is just a small space but it is worth it. Mi-ran asked, "So, what are we supposed to perform? It is less than a week to think of a performance for the Talent Show."

"I am not sure myself," Haebin said. Chae-ryung thinks about it and asked, "What do you girls like best?"

"Haebin likes to sing. That is why she joined Gugudan. I, on the other hand, prefer to talk a lot."

"She speaks so fast and every point is useful during business classes. She is tone deaf but I warn you. Don't mess with her points or else, she will do it back to you." Chae-ryung nods and said, "I usually compose songs."

"Daebak!!" The girls said at the same time. Chae-ryung asked, "What's what?"

"Chae-ryung, you compose a song. Me and Mi-ran will perform. Mi-ran will rap while I sing. Is that okay?"

"That's good!" Mi-ran squealed. She claps and said, "Let's do this, team!"

Meanwhile, Seventeen members are thinking of something. S. Coups asked, "What should we do?"

"Perform," Seungkwan replied.

"I know but perform what?"

"Everyday you’re all up in my head, neon dalkomhage naui nune ttuine, yeah an jiwojine, jigeum nega deuleogan, nae dunoeneun yongryang chogwa, bumbum," Vernon rapped. Dino said, "We perform our new song. How's that?"

"Fine," The8 replied.

"I completely agree with you!" Mingyu shouted.

"So am I! Well, not really but yeah!" Hoshi said.

Then, there is a knock. Woozi gets up and walks to the door. He opens the door and it is the one and only, Grim Reaper. Point: I just simply add this after watching Goblin, and the Grim Reaper is Lee Dong Wook! Woozi asked, "W... what br... brings you h... here, m... mister?"

“There is no life that deserves to die," Grim Reaper replied. Woozi blinks a few times before collapsing to the ground. S. Coups runs to Woozi and said, "Wake up, Jihoon."

 

♢Timeskip♢

Woozi wakes up and looks around. He sits properly and his head feels dizzy. Grim Reaper looks at Woozi and Woozi said, "Don't take my soul."

"Why would I take your soul? I came here not to take anyone's souls," Grim Reaper replied bluntly. Woozi sits properly and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Do you know the spirit, Clarice?" Woozi shooked his head and asked, "Why do you ask that?"

"Two souls in a person may kill the owner of the body itself. The other spirit needs to die in peace in order to protect the other spirit."

"O... ok... okay..." S. Coups's phone rings and he answers the phone call. He nods and walks outside. Woozi said, "So you come here to find the spirit."

"More less," Grim Reaper replied boredly. Woozi gets off from bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter