ᴮᵀˢ × ᴶᴶᴷ | it's easier now

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i planned to write a fluffy yoonseok story. didn't work out to well. instead i came up with this.. whatever this is.

my mood literally changed as quick as Jungkook's in this short, little oneshot.

 

Walking away wasn't the best idea, he knew that. He was perfectly aware of the fact that talking it out with the others would probably solve all his problems, but he hated confrontation, he feared what might lay ahead of him if he dared to open his mouth. And after all, how could he possibly talk to them about this? Tell them his biggest secret? He wasn't able to, no matter how often he told himself that he would be okay, or no matter how often his hyungs reassured him that he could come talk to them about literally anything. They were there for him, always, but this would be the end of it. Talking about it would solve all his problems for sure, but overthinking and giving in to his fears was easier, so much easier.

However, not talking about it, even ignoring his problem didn't make it any easier. More the opposite, it became worse. His childish act of ignoring it had lead him to where he was now, at a point where he couldn't go on any longer. His feelings where overwhelming him and whenever he spent time with them he just felt like he was bipolar. His feelings would change in a matter of seconds, leaving his hyung startled at his sudden outbreaks of whatever emotion he was feeling at that very moment. Sometimes he wasn't even sure anymore what he was feeling, like whenever the heavy feeling of sadness was washing through him, but then suddenly as one of his hyungs would walk past him he felt a slight breeze of happiness wash through him right after the thick liquid of sadness, mixing with it like that was what was supposed to happen. A smile would creep upon his face even though he was still in tears from the overwhelming feeling of the darkness that clouded his mind.

On his worst days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter