ᴶᴴˢ × ᴹᵞᴳ | fake

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: SWEARWORDS! (lots and lots of them, but why the not?)

 

Okay. Yoongi was sick of it, he really was. He couldn't stand the feeling any longer and he felt like screaming all out. His mind was a mess and it just wanted him to spill the truth, wanted him to reveal himself, well, and Hoseok, to all his friends. Yet at the same time he felt like he finally accomplished something in the end. It was weird, it really was, but 'so what?' if they were lying to all of them. Hell, he couldn't care less after all the he had had to live through just because of the sake of their wellbeing and their happiness. it, he wanted to be happy for once too, and, even if all of this was just one big lie, in the end it made him happy.

Wow, well done, Yoongi. He had never been one to enjoy lying much, rather preferred to just serve people the hard truth, hit them straight in the face with his words, because, honestly, everybody in our present time needed to get their heads out of the clouds and their feet back on the ground. They needed to be 'grounded' in some weird kind of way. Everybody just acted like they were , and Yoongi hated it more than anything else, ing people talking big like they were drinking beer with every ing deity on a daily basis. Ugh, he just didn't like humans. Yet there he was, his head in the clouds, his feet of the ground, levitating in a lie he had himself allowed to be caught up. Okay, just to be honest, he kinda created it himself. With Hoseok's help. Because both of them needed some kind of excuse of some sorts.

So, Yoongi and Hoseok were dating. Well, more or less dating. Rather less than more actually, they just faked dating, telling all their friends they were even though they weren't. The funny thing was, they friends hadn't been surprised at all, telling them they had 'seen it coming' and exclaiming like 'finally'. And where it all satisfied something deeply hidden within Yoongi, it freaked Hoseok out. Again, 'so what?' if Yoongi had actually been in love with Hoseok for over four years already and kinda was really hyped about faking their 'relationship' in front of their friends with Hoseok. He wasn't just hyped, he was happy, and happiness was something that usually didn't like to find its way to Yoongi's doorsteps. So, that way he ended up not only lying to their friends but at the same time to Hoseok as well. Honestly, the younger didn't have to know about his one-sided love for him. Simply because up to that point a few days ago Yoongi had been okay with their status of 'best friends' and he really wanted to keep that one as he knew their fake relationship wouldn't keep up that much longer since Hoseok had his eyes one someone else.

That someone else was the reason why Hoseok had suggested them faking dating in the first place. Well, who would have thought that all the people around them would be so happy about it and support them so openly? It freaked the hell out of Hoseok, and Yoongi just sat there, relaxing against the backrest of the sofa, smirking slightly at the disbelief written all over the younger's face. , he enjoyed it. Was he some kind of sadist? Well, probably not. Though he knew he surely was some kind of masochist as he was still hurting himself with his stupid one-sided love for that always-smiling-oh-so-lovable-I-wanna-cuddle-u-so-bad boy beside him and his even more stupid idea of faking dating.

Yoongi surely was ed, one way or another. He was enjoying every single bit of it even though he knew he should be running away, screaming, right into Hoseok's face for being so ing dense.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter