ᴷᵀᴴ × ᴾᴶᴹ | letter (do better sequel 2.0)

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's another sequel, even though it feels more like a filler?

for once chris brown didn't inspire me. :) hope you like it tho.

 

"Are you looking at it again?" Was all Namjoon asked when he passed by Jimin, finding the younger reading the letter once again. It was in the middle of the night, and the other members were sleeping. Hell, Namjoon would still be sleeping as well if it wouldn't have been for his bladder to demand to be emptied. However, when he noticed the weak light in the living room and a silhouette sitting on their couch, he just knew who it was. He really wanted to just go to the toilet, but his worry for the younger was greater than his need to empty the annoying organ.
"I just can't forget him." Came the whisper from the silhouette. Namjoon knew the younger probably hadn't even realized that he had said it out loud, he never did when he talked about Taehyung. Instead of listening to his bladder he moved over to the couch, sitting down beside the younger, watching him as he was staring down onto the piece of paper, a tight grip on it. Namjoon was worried the paper would break this time, it would also break the younger. After all, the letter was all that was left of Taehyung.

"Neither of us can, Jiminie, but he won't come back." Namjoon tried. He knew there was no point in talking to Jimin about the slightly younger male, however, even after all those past few months he, as well as the others, didn't give up on trying to get Jimin's mind off of Taehyung. Or at least help him go on with his life, even though neither of them managed to. It was a constant circle which seemed to never end. Jimin was miserable all the time, his mind every second of the day, and night, with the younger who had left them. He still was focus on what he was doing, but he was lacking some passion he used to have. Namjoon clearly remembered that Jimin used to give 120 or even more percent on stage whenever Taehyung encouraged him or told him how good he was. Back then all of the thought it was cute, neither of them thought there was more meaning behind Taehyung's words. How in the world should they have known that the younger was in love with Jimin? And suddenly everything went to , and neither of the other members were able to do anything about it. All of them felt guilty, especially Jimin for being a major towards Taehyung.

He always blamed himself, completely forgetting that his other members were at fault too. All of them could have done at least something about it, but they didn't. However, Jimin wouldn't accept that truth. In his mind he was the only one to blame, and maybe after all he was the only one whose opinion counted for Taehyung. They didn't know, and they would probably never find out as it seemed that Taehyung had been swallowed by earth itself after he left their lives. Not even his parents knew where he was, and even if they knew, they wouldn't tell the members, the company, or the rest of the world. Obviously scared something would come and hurt their son again. Namjoon understood. Jimin didn't.

"I need him to come back." Jimin whispered, more to himself than to Namjoon. The older saw tears running down the younger's cheeks. He really wanted to reach over and wipe them away, but he knew Jimin wouldn't like it. He sighed, sometimes when he found Jimin crying he felt bad for the younger, but other times he actually got mad at him. All of them were hurting, not only Jimin. And seeing him down all the time wasn't easy as well. He really wanted Jimin to move on, but he couldn't get him to do so. Sometimes, when he was angry with the younger, he was about to remind him of all the, more or less, bad things Jimin had done, or caused to Taehyung, just to make him realize that sulking all the time wouldn't make anything better. He never meant to be mean though, so he kept the words in. He wouldn't know how to apologize to the younger afterwards, knowing he had hurt him, so he kept silent. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter