ᴷˢᴶ × ᴷᵀᴴ | pink camellia

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by: Lazyloosh (wattpad)

the end is kinda rushed, but i still hope you like it :) 

i'm working on all the other requests, also those i still have from delights. i hope i'll be able to finish them asap.

 

"Oh my- why would you do this to your skin!?" Seokjin called out as he stared at Taehyung's perfect, but unfortunately now blemished skin. His mouth was wide open as he stared at the black color on Taehyung's neck. "Please, tell me you can wash this off!" Jin complained, not able to believe the younger would do this to his flawless skin. How could he?
"I can't wash it off, hyung." Taehyung simply stated as he pulled off his jacket and put it over the backrest of his chair, not really caring about the other's upset tone. Well, he was rather amused. He then sat down, signaling a waitress to take their order. In the meantime Seokjin just stared at the younger, still not able to believe it. Again, how could he?
"How could you do this? Seriously?!" Seokjin asked, still in complete disbelief. Taehyung chuckled quietly, leaning back against the backrest of his chair, watching Seokjin in his current state of disbelief. Seokjin closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head a few times, hoping the tattoo on Taehyung's neck would be gone by the time he opened his eyes again. However, it was still there as he opened his eyes and Taehyung was still wearing that smug smile, knowing he did something Seokjin didn't approve of.

In all those years they had known each other, Taehyung had always loved to simply do things that would drive Seokjin crazy, things that the elder wouldn't approve of. Usually pretty crazy things. And getting a tattoo was definitely one of those things Seokjin would never approve of. He didn't like tattoos, no, he actually hated them. He couldn't stand what tattoos did to one's skin and the fact that his dearest Taehyung dared to get one only caused him to dislike them even more. 'Did he even think twice about it?' Jin asked in his thoughts, shaking his head once again. Taehyung just chuckled, still amused about the fact that he was able to upset his hyung so easily. Well, at least that way he would stay in Seokjin's mind for a little longer that day.

"What should that even be?" Jin asked, obviously irritated by Taehyung's chuckle. For a moment Taehyung looked at him in disbelief, obviously surprised that Jin had to ask while it was so obvious what his tattoo portrayed. How could anyone not see that it's a flower? That's not too hard to tell.
"A flower? Hyung, you haven't been wearing your glasses lately, right?" Taehyung asked, smirking at the elder as he was sighing deeply. Jin already wanted to start complaining again, but then one of the waitresses of the little café they were currently sitting in came over to take their orders. This got Jin so distracted, since he didn't yet know what he wanted, that he forgot about the tattoo completely. Taehyung felt weirdly relieved, though his former plan was to actually upset his hyung, and just placed his order. The waitress then gifted them a soft smile before she walked away.

"So, hyung. How are the preparations going?" Taehyung asked, looking down at his hands as he actually wanted to avoid the topic, but well, there was no way in this world he could avoid it. After all, his best friend, Jimin, and Jin were going to get married in a few days. Jin, his favorite hyung, and the person he loved most in the entire world. Was it unfair? Yes, it was, because Taehyung loved the elder unconditionally, yet at the same time he knew what Jimin and Jin felt for each other was true love, unconditional love as well. So who was he to interfere?

He had known from the very beginning of their relationship that he wasn't one to have anything against it as two of the most important people in his life found their luck together. In fact, from the day they announced it to their little group of friends up until now Taehyung had made sure that nothing would come in between them. He could see how happy they were, and happiness was what truly mattered to him. Jimin was his best friend for many years already, and he had had to go through so much trouble. Taehyung wanted nothing more than for the slightly older to finally have something to be happy about in his life, something to love and something he was sure would never leave him, never stop loving him. Seokjin had always been perfect for that, even long before they started their relationship. Beside Taehyung himself Seokjin had always been the one to take care of Jimin whenever he had to live through a hard time, and for that Taehyung would always be grateful. Seokjin loved taking care of Jimin, and if Taehyung was honest he had known from the day they met each other that one day something beautiful would blossom between them, just like in Taehyung's heart.

Besides being happy for the both of them Taehyung had fallen for the elder too. He had always loved the way Seokjin seemed to care about everyone around him rather than himself and his own problems. He and his friends were always so much more important to Seokjin that whatever troubled his own mind and caused his life to be so much more complicated than it needed to be. The soft smiles Seokjin would often gift them were basically Taehyung's source of life and the even softer words where what kept him going. If it wasn't for Seokjin, his love and care for him he didn't know where he would be at this point. Probably somewhere in a shabby apartment, alone and jobless. Seokjin had been the one encouraging him to pursue his dreams and for that he would forever be in the elder's dept. He owed him so much, and he would give everything to guarantee Seokjin's infinite happiness. Even if that meant he would have to give up on all his feeling and probably even himself.

"It's going great. We're almost finished." Seokjin stated with a bright smile on his face as he talked about his upcoming wedding. Taehyung smiled in return, swallowing down the question of why it couldn't be him the elder married. Taehyung knew it was wrong to think that way, or even feel that way. Seokjin would be happy and that was all that mattered. However, sometimes Taehyung couldn't stop himself from fantasizing how it would be, what it would feel like to be the one Seokjin loved. Sometimes he even got lost in those imaginations, even dreamed of them. He would wake up, nat able to differ between reality and imagination anymore. It was hard for him, painful even, but that was okay. He would always find a way to cope with it.

"How's Jiminie doing?" he asked instead of giving himself to the countless thoughts running through his mind. Seokjin bent his head slightly, looking at him with an almost reproachful expression.
"Well, you'd know if you wouldn't be working all the time!" Seokjin complained and Taehyung just chuckled at that.
"You know I need to earn money for your wedding gift." Taehyung stated, a soft smile on his lips. He had a special gift planned for them, it was just a little expensive and he would have to wait a little longer to finally receive it. Seokjin just smiled at his statement and then went quiet as the waitress finally brought them their order.

They kept sitting in silence for a while before Seokjin raised his head again, staring at the younger's tattoo once again. He still didn't like the fact the younger would do such a thing to his body, but he had never been once to keep Taehyung from his rather stupid decisions. To be honest, as much as he hated tattoos, Taehyung's looked actually really pretty.
"What kind of flower is that? It looks like a rose." Seokjin smiled at the younger as Taehyung stopped looking at his coffee and up at his hyung. Taehyung leaned back against his backrest again and kept quiet for a while. Seokjin got a little bit worried as the younger wouldn't speak and he was worried he said something wrong.
"It's not a rose, hyung. It's a pink camellia. They do look similar, but they're completely different." Taehyung explained and at that he felt the familiar sting in his throat once again. He knew he didn't have much time left anymore as he had waited for too long, but he knew he was able to deal with the pain a few days longer. After all he did it for Jimin and Seokjin.

"I like the symbolism of flowers. Do you know this one's meaning?" Seokjin asked, nodding his head in the direction of Taehyung's tattoo. The younger took a deep breathe in and once again Seokjin was worried that he might have said something wrong. Something was definitely bothering the younger and Seokjin hated to not know what it was. He generally hated it when the people he adored so much wouldn't talk to him about their problems, however he also wasn't one to force them to talk. He figured they would come to him if they wanted to, however when it came to Taehyung he was really sensitive. He had known the younger for such a long time already, and usually Taehyung always came to him to talk. But, during the last few weeks Seokjin felt as if the younger was distancing himself from him, and Jimin. Maybe it had even been months, maybe longer? Seokjin couldn't remember, but what he knew for sure was that he didn't like him distancing him from them. It felt like they were slowly losing their grip on him, and it frightened not only him but Jimin as well. Jimin was Taehyungs best friend after all. Seokjin had watched Jimin's worried face so often throughout the last few weeks, and each time Jimin would confess it was because of Taehyung and the distance he nowadays kept from them. Sometimes Seokjin asked himself if it was because of him. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter