ᴶᴴˢ × ᴹᵞᴳ | in love

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok smiled as he looked up to the blue sky, the sun shining brightly upon them, warming their bodies as the spring air was still rather chilly. The sun's warmth was comforting, lulling him into a feeling of utter content and caused an idea to bloom in his mind: this world was indeed perfect as it is. The bright light of the sun made him forget about all the troubles in his mind, and cured the bruises his heart had suffered throughout the last few weeks as he had had to face several painful moments, decisions and outcomes of things he wished never happened at all.

For the first time in maybe even months he felt alright, light even, and the soft breeze of the wind took the remaining worries away and on a journey from which they hopefully would never return. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sun lighting up his face, and a big smile made its way on his lips. When he opened them again he still couldn't see a single cloud and life seemed to me beautiful. In fact everything was beautiful.

And when he shifted his gaze in front of him he got to look at the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his entire life, smiling at him just as brightly as the sun, warm even. People, family, friends often told him that his very own smile could rival the sun, but whenever he took a look at his beautiful smiling face he knew that all of them were lying to him.

Yoongi, nothing was as beautiful as he was. His smile was the brightest, in Hoseok's opinion even brighter than the sun, and never in this world would his own smile be able to outshine Yoongi's. That beautiful gummy smile of his caused Hoseok's whole body to warm up, to sooth his soul into a state of content and peace. He then realized that there was no need for him to look up at the sky, searching for the sun's warmth, because all he needed was Yoongi. Yoongi, his smiles, his beautiful whole being, his love.

Hoseok believed that Yoongi's love was the source of his life, and never in the world would he give up on that, for nothing, for nobody. He would stay with Yoongi forever, because even if the world would be swallowed by darkness, Hoseok would still be with the sun, would still live in peace and the world would still be as perfect as the light made him believe it was.

"Hoseok?" he heard his name being called by no one else but Yoongi himself. The sound of his voice was like a song to Hoseok, something he would never grow sick of. He just loved the sound, the melody, like it was a beautiful lullaby. Hoseok smiled at the older in return, taking the few steps towards him as Yoongi stretched his arm towards him, obviously wanting him to take his hand and finally catch up to him. Hoseok chuckled softly, shook his head as he realized that he had probably been lost in daydreams once again. He just hoped he hadn't made the older wait for too long.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter