ᴶᴶᴷ × ᴾᴶᴹ | i don't wanna

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this just happened. probably the shortest oneshot i have ever written. really different from my usual stories.
inspired by jane XØ - i don't wanna.

 

Jimin felt the way he slowly gained back the consciousness of his mind and slowly he woke up. At first he didn't want to open his eyes, but soon he did anyways. Surprised he noticed that it was still dark in the room. He took a quick look over to the window, which was open even though it was winter. It was still dark outside, but Jimin was pretty sure the sun would soon rise, well, if they had luck and the weather wasn't as bad as the days before again.

He yawned and stretched for a moment before he realized he wasn't home, not in his room. He blinked a few times before he took a quick look to his left, just to find the sleeping figure of Jungkook. Jimin smiled slightly as he watched the younger sleeping for a while. He leaned over the younger to get a better look of him and brought his right hand up to the younger's cheek in order to softly caress it. He was glad the younger wouldn't wake up from his touch. He leaned down, pecking the younger's cheek before he got up and started looking for his clothes. It took him some time to find all the pieces of clothes he had put on the evening before. He chuckled quietly as he noticed the mess they had made as they had returned to the younger's apartment during the night, leaving their clothes all over the younger's place.

When Jimin was finally fully clothed he returned to the younger's bedroom. He sat down at the bed again, watching the younger sleep once more. He pulled the covers over the younger's body and then he got up again, picking up his phone from the nightstand in the process. He walked over to the window, taking in the fresh air of the early morning. 'Too early.' He thought to himself as he looked down at the streets. Barely anyone was outside yet and he figured that it had to be pretty early. He carefully closed the window, looking back at younger, checking if the younger was about to wake up. Luckily Jungkook was a really heavy sleeper so Jimin didn't have any problems. He then left the bedroom, closing the door right behind him. He made his way to the kitchen, leaving the younger a little note on the table, saying: 'You looked cute while sleeping – didn't want to wake you up.' Jimin walked over to the front door. There he had to search for his shoes and jacket for a little while. When he finally found them he put them on and right then left the younger's apartment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter