ᴶᴶᴷ × ᴷᵀᴴ × ᴾᴶᴹ | eyes closed (slowly sequel)

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this was inspired by halsey - eyes closed. i love the song, however this sequel didn't quite turn out the way i wanted it to.

also, this sequel was requested by: RantingAsian (wattpad)

i'm sorry for this, really. maybe you guys find it somewhere in your hearts to actually like this sequel. also, warning: angst ahead.

 

 

7 months, 13 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 57 seconds. 58 seconds. 59 seconds.

7 months, 14 days.

Jungkook sighed quietly as he turned off his phone, watching as the screen turned black. He took a deep breath in before he pressed his face into his pillow, sighing yet again. A few seconds passed by until he pressed himself up into a sitting position. Truth was, he didn’t want to get up, he didn’t feel like it, hadn’t since months. However, no matter how much he hated it, midnight was when he had to get up and get himself ready for work. He got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom where he took a quick shower and made himself look like an actual human that was alive and not half dead. If that was even possible. He sighed yet again when he brushed his teeth. Once he finished he rinsed his mouth and then headed back into his room, putting on some black clothes. After putting on his clothes he went back to his bed, grabbing his phone, his keys and his wallet. He put them all into the pockets of his black jeans, and then he left his room.

When he passed the living room to head for the entrance he noticed the TV was still on. He smiled when he found his two hyungs, Yoongi and Hoseok, curled up together, sleeping while the TV showed some movie nobody really cared for. He made his way over to them. On his way he grabbed a blanket and covered them with it, smiling as Yoongi nuzzled more into Hoseok’s side. Hoseok on the other hand opened his eyes slightly, looking up at the younger. Jungkook gifted him a soft smile, about to walk out of the room.

“Kookie?” he heard Hoseok’s rough voice, probably due to the sleep. He turned around to look at his hyung, who was looking back at him with concern evident in his eyes. “Are you leaving for work again?” the older asked, trying to sit up, though he stopped once Yoongi started to complain in his sleep. Both of them started to chuckle, and Jungkook admired the way Hoseok looked down at the oldest with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes. Jungkook felt something tugging at his heart, but he ignored it, knowing it wasn’t the right time to give in to whatever was trying to take him down again. It probably was the same reason that tormented him all the time. When Hoseok looked back up at him, he just nodded as an answer. Hoseok sighed, slightly shaking his head. “Take care of yourself, Kookie.” Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded again and with that he turned around to leave them alone.

The air outside was cool, and Jungkook almost regretted not taking a coat with him. However, as he continued to walk down the street he decided that it had probably been better to not take one as the coolness of the air somehow woke him up completely. He wasn’t as tired anymore and he slightly felt like floating. Maybe he should have eaten something before he left. Maybe, he didn’t really care. While walking down the street towards the bar he was working at at night, he realized that it was oddly dark outside that night, and when he looked up at the sky he knew why. Clouds were heavily hanging over the city, though there were some clear patches here and there, allowing the light of the moon to illuminate the city at least a little bit. He smiled at the moon, thinking of it as the only companion he had that always accompanied him. Don’t get him wrong, ever since he had left Jimin and Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok had been there for him all the time. No matter what, they were there and cared for him, looked after him and made sure he was actually still alive. They had been there when he had still be in a relationship with Jimin and Taehyung, however now they were the only people he actually had contact with. The moon, however, was the only one who was always with him during his wake state. Due to his job he slept throughout daytime, and due to that the moon was the only light for him, not the sun.

When he reached the bar, he hurried to get to his working place. He worked as a bartender at night, all week long and he actually like his job. Due to his job he got to interact with other people as well, but the real upside of his job was that he didn’t have to see them again. Well, most of them. They came and then they left again. He got to know people, some of them well enough to get a one night stand out of it after his shift was over. Yoongi and Hoseok were enough human interaction for him, enough socializing. However, he knew that he couldn’t be living with them much longer. He often felt bad for being there while they were obviously wanting to have some very private times. Also, sometimes he felt like an intruder. He knew neither of them wanted him to feel like that, but he couldn’t just turn off his feelings.

The truth was, whenever he talked to people while doing his job he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter