ᴷᴺᴶ × ᴹᵞᴳ | i'm still mad at you

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

republished here in depths, since i deleted delights. 

requested by: Identity_194 (wattpad)

aaaah, i wanted it to be much more fluffy (& better) ㅠㅠ i still hope you like it.

 

'Finally.' Namjoon thought as he walked through the front door of his and Yoongi's apartment. He sighed deeply as he looked down at himself, frowning as he noticed he was dripping wet. He had only been outside in the rain for a few seconds, basically just the way from his car to their apartment building. He sighed once again as he took off his coat and noticed that even his clothes underneath were all soaked. He shook his head slightly in disbelieve. What even was this weather? The apocalypse? Honestly, it had been raining for days now with no end in sight and there had already been several flood warnings on TV and also on the radio. No wonder he himself felt like a little pond that dared to slosh any second now. He was pretty sure he could fill a whole bucket with the water he would wring out of his clothes.

He simply put off his shoes, placed them somewhere they wouldn't damage the wooden floor and then he hurried straight to the bathroom, ignoring the fact that the whole apartment was immersed in darkness. Not even a single light was lit, but at that moment Namjoon worried more about the damage the wooden floor could take from him being a living waterfall.

As he reached the bathroom he immediately took off all his clothes, putting them straight into the washing machine. Well, without staring it since he was sure it was already pretty late and he really didn't want to have the pleasure of listening to yet another one of the neighbor's, who was living beneath them, lectures about caring for the peoples around you and how you have to treat them well and with respect. He really could live without them. Really.

However, he figured since he was already in the bathroom he could take a quick, hot shower before he would go look for his beloved Yoongi. He was pretty sure Yoongi was mad at him since today was supposed to be their weekly date day, however, Namjoon had been stuck at work, not able to leave early as his boss wanted him to write yet another report about the murder they had just solved a few days ago. Namjoon was an agent at a special police agency and due to that he had responsibilities to take care of. Usually, it wasn't a problem to get home in time or even leave work earlier, but he couldn't just say no to his boss. After all it was his job, and they needed the money.

He planned on keeping the shower as short as possible, however he ended up taking his time as the hot water was just heaven on his skin, washing away the remaining traces of the cold rain. He smiled in content as he left the shower, trying himself with a big fluffy towel that smelled like Yoongi. Namjoon chuckled at that, thinking of himself that he was actually pretty creepy and how Yoongi could have ended up loving him back. He then put on a random shirt he found lying on the bathroom floor. He also put his shorts back on as he noticed they weren't that wet.

As he left the bathroom he finally took a glance around the apartment, noticing that all the lights were turned off. And that was the moment when he simply knew that he ed up. Not only that he came home late, but he also didn't let Yoongi know about him having to work some more. Yoongi always hated it when Namjoon just wouldn't let him know about things. Because Namjoon was a special agent, Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter