ᴶᴴˢ × ᴹᵞᴳ | line it up

depths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i honestly don't know what happened there. this oneshot is so unlike me & my other stories, it's almost terrifying.
kinda inspired by stephen - line it up.

 

Yoongi made his way through the mass of dancing people over to the bar where one of his best friends was working at as a bartender. Honestly, he was annoyed by all the people who would make it hard for him to get to the other side of the huge room, hall, whatever. He was annoyed by the girls who would start hugging him outta nowhere, some of them even trying to grind on him like needy cats. Hell, there were even some guys that were trying to get his attention, but honestly, he couldn’t care less. All he had been wishing for all day long was a nice night out with his best friends. A nice one, well, like hell he would be able to have a nice, chill out night at a damn club. But well, he had to come here after all. Not only that Jimin, the bartender, was working all night long, but also since he had another stage. He was a rapper, a good one, one that everyone knew. Okay, not everyone, but he was pretty well known and he indeed earn enough money.

When he finally made it over to the bar he didn’t bother with waiting until he would get some seat to sit on, nope, he straight walked behind the bar to accompany his friend, who was gifting him a smile, his eyes turning onto crescents like always. Yoongi took a seat at one of the bar stools that were hidden behind the bar. He then continued to look around, waiting for Jimin to finish serving another group of thirsty women. He noticed the way the women were looking at Jimin, almost drooling, like he was their favorite food. He shook his head slightly, looking away in the hopes he’d be able to forget the pictures in his head. However, just after maybe three seconds passed he looked back, watching Jimin was he smiled at the group of women that were still drooling like mad dogs. Yoongi sighed. He had no idea how Jimin was able to put up with that .

After about another five minutes Jimin finally turned over to look at him and actually talk to him.
“Hyung, I’m glad you could make it. Me and the others were worried you wouldn’t budge to actually show up.” Jimin explained, smiling his just too typical smile and for a second Yoongi was able to understand why the women had been drooling. ‘Killer smile’ he and the others would call Jimin’s smile. Honestly, he could get anything he wanted just by smiling that sweet, innocent.. devilish, y smile. Yoongi, however, was perfectly hiding Jimin’s smile’s effects on him, almost ignoring there were any. Jimin then bent his head slightly to his left, waiting for Yoongi to reply.
“I had to after all.” Yoongi simply stated, looking around the people who were dancing around just a few mere meters away from him. Jimin then followed the elder’s gaze and started to smile as he noticed Yoongi’s gaze was fixed on one person. A special person. Hoseok. Jimin giggled, causing some other girls at the bar to start squealing . Jimin noticed that and just looked at them with a faint smile, causing one of the girls to turn into a tomato and some others to hide their faces behind their hands. Jimin simply loved the effect he had on girls and he loved even more to play around with them. Too bad for them he was gay. And taken.

Yoongi successfully ignored everything that happened beside him, his gaze fixed on Hoseok who was dancing on the dance floor. He noticed that he wasn’t the only one staring at the younger. There were girls and boys staring at him like he was some piece of meat and Yoongi honestly didn’t like it. Hoseok was his piece of meat, damn it.

“You know, I already told you a hundredth time, he won’t let you have him. At least not with that attitude of yours.” Jimin stated while mixing another few drinks. Yoongi gifted him an annoyed side glance before he let his gaze drift back to Hoseok who was still dancing. God, he was so hot. Yoongi could watch the younger dance for hours, literally. He would never get tired of watching the younger.
“What attitude?” Yoongi asked, but he wasn’t really eager to hear the younger’s explanation. All he wanted to do was to watch Hoseok dance.

“That ty attitude of yours. I honestly am able to understand why he refuses you all the time. I wouldn’t let you touch me as well, if I was him. I mean honestly, each night another girl? Or guy? That can’t be healthy.” Jimin rambled on, serving some customers, sometimes gifting people his handsome smile. Yoongi groaned as he listened to Jimin’s explanation.
“It’s not every night, tho.” Yoongi stated. Jimin just looked at him with a judging expression.
“Honestly, hyung? Well then every second night. You probably have been with half of the people in this god damn steamy club.” Jimin said, shaking his head and through his hair.

“You don’t understand.” Yoongi then muttered and Jimin almost wasn’t able to hear what his hyung had said.
“Enlighten me then.” Jimin stated with a shrug, looking over to Hoseok who was now dancing with Taehyung, another one of their best friends, their group, their squad. Jimin’s boyfriend. Jimin smirked as he noticed the side glances Taehyung would throw into his direction. Taehyung was such a tease. And Jimin loved it, every single bit of it.

“I’m with those people, because Hoseok still refuses me. Hell, I know he likes me!” Yoongi stated, somewhat frustrated. “I’m only a guy too! I have needs as well.” He continued, leaning back against the counter behind him, his eyes still glued on Hoseok who was now dancing so damn seductively with Taehyung. He felt jealousy welling up inside him. It should be him and not Taehyung, who already had his too cute.. too y for his own good boyfriend, called Park Jimin. Okay, Yoongi couldn’t even be mad at Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter