Amusement Park / Eunha x Sinb

gfriend(ships) one shots!

Words: 735

 

 

“Sinb ah… w-what are we doing in front of a haunted house?”

 

The second maknae grins as she holds onto Eunha’s wrist, dragging her to the entrance of the said attraction. “Wouldn't it be fun? Besides, the other unnies and Umji might kill me if I were to drag them here,” Sinb huffs.

 

“Fun?” Eunha crinkles her nose and tries to pull her wrist away from Sinb’s grip. “What makes you think I won't kill you either? You told me you wanted to get cotton candy!”

 

“It'll be fun, unnie. I'm here to protect you!” Sinb laughs and interlocks her fingers with Eunha's instead, giving the latter's hand a light squeeze.

 

Eunha's eyes travel down to their hands and she feels assured by Sinb’s words. “You could have asked Yuju to accompany you instead,” she mumbles. “I bet she wouldn't have minded.”

 

Sinb juts her lower lip out slightly and feigns a sad look. “Does Eunha unnie not want to spend time with me?”

 

The bob-haired girl blinks a few times and she feels heat rushing through her cheeks at the younger girl's sudden aegyo. “D-did you just use aegyo on me?”

 

The main dancer shrugs and flashes a cheeky grin. “Maybe… maybe not. Come on. Let's go in now before the others start searching for us!”

 

“I'm really going to regret this,” Eunha mutters to herself as she looks up at the scary looking building in front of her.

 

~.~.~

 

“Y-yah, Hwang Eunbi! T-there’s something there!” Eunha says in a high pitched voice and wraps her hands around Sinb’s arm, hiding her face behind Sinb's back after pointing to the moving object in front of them.

 

They are only one-quarter into the whole haunted house and Sinb could not stop laughing as Eunha gets frightened by almost everything in the confined space although some of them were just mannequins and puppets.

 

“Sinb ah, it's coming towards us!” Eunha cries and holds onto the dancer even tighter.

 

Sinb feels bad honestly for dragging Eunha with her but she enjoys how Eunha is constantly clinging onto her whenever something scary is about to or suddenly appears. It makes her feel like she is the older one at the moment but she finds Eunha adorable and endearing like this.

 

“We'll be out soon, unnie. Until we are out, I'll continue to protect you alright? There's nothing to be scared of as long as I'm here with you,” Sinb smiles and reaches her free hand out to pat Eunha's cheek gently. “Let me be your knight in shiny armour for today!”

 

Eunha's cheeks turns a shade of pink for the second time of the day and she is glad the room is dim enough so that Sinb cannot see her reddened cheeks. “O-okay,” she nods.

 

~.~.~

 

While Sinb has a huge grin plastered on her face upon completing the whole haunted house, Eunha is still clinging onto Sinb looking very frightened still. She swears to herself that she won't ever follow Sinb anywhere ever again… though, she knows it herself that it would be impossible.

 

“So this is where the both of you were,” Sowon frowns as the two Eunbi left the haunted house.

 

A sheepish smile immediately replaces Sinb's grin as she hears the leader's voice. She takes a glance at Eunha and feels her heart clenches at how scared the latter looks still.

 

“I'm never going in there again!” Eunha exclaims and hits Sinb’s arm gently. “You're the worst!”

 

“You're dead once we're in our dorm, Hwang Eunbi,” Sowon glares at the said girl before softening her gaze towards Eunha. “For causing Eunha to look like her soul has been out.”

 

“Geez… you're even scarier than the ghosts inside the haunted house,” Sinb shudders in a playful manner.

 

“You-”

 

Sinb is about to run away from the wrath of the leader but instead, Eunha is still holding tightly onto her seemingly not wanting to let go of her any sooner.

 

Sowon sighs and shakes her head at the sight of her two members. “Yuju's upset you brought Eunha along instead of her.”

 

A smile tugs on the corner of Sinb’s lips as she remembers Eunha saying almost the same thing earlier on.

 

“Sinb ah,” Eunha calls out softly.

 

The dancer looks at her and hums in response.

 

“Can I sleep with you tonight?”

 

Sinb laughs and smiles warmly at the shorter girl. “Of course, unnie.”