star // eunha x sinb x umji

gfriend(ships) one shots!

words: 253

yewon is trying hard not to laugh as she watches eunbi– the older one– struggling to put the star on top of the christmas tree that arrived earlier this morning. sojung just had to pick the tallest tree out of all, much to the shorter members’ dismay. the younger eunbi only agreed with sojung’s choice because she wants to see the older eunbi struggle with decorating the tree.

 

“why don’t you just use a stool?” yewon asks, hiding a snicker behind an innocent smile.

 

“i can do this without needing one!” eunbi huffs as she tiptoes, pressing her palm against the wall beside her to support her from losing balance as she tries to reach for the top of the tree.

 

“hwang eunbi is going to laugh at you if she sees you struggling like this, you know,” yewon muses, earning a glare from the older eunbi.

 

“i’ll make sure the star is up before she gets back,” eunbi scrunches her nose up slightly.

 

“too late. i saw and filmed everything.”

 

unable to hold in anymore, yewon burst out laughing upon seeing the shocked expression on eunbi’s face upon seeing her same name friend.

 

taking the star from eunbi’s hand, the younger eunbi helps her to put the decoration on where it is supposed to be, right on top of the christmas tree.

 

“you’re welcome,” hwang eunbi sneers as she gives jung eunbi a light pat on her head.

 

“y-yah!”

 

yewon can only smile as she watches the cute interaction between both eunbis.


a/n. i'll be posting short christmas themed stories starting today!