Yerin x Eunha

gfriend(ships) one shots!

Words: 261. ( it's just a short drabble. ; ; )

 

Eunha is trapped.

 

With her back touching the wall, she can hear her own heart beating fast as she tries to remain looking unfazed at the attacker in front of her.

 

Jung Yerin.

 

Eunha flinches when Yerin takes a step closer towards her.

 

“You're not Yerin unnie,” Eunha says in a low tone.

 

Yerin emits a soft chuckle and takes another step forward, lifting her hand up to cup Eunha’s chin. “If I'm not Yerin, then who am I?” she asks, looking at the girl in front of her with an amused smile.

 

“You're not my Yerin unnie,” Eunha repeats. “My Yerin unnie does not have bloodshot eyes and sharp fangs.”

 

Yerin hums softly and gently caresses Eunha's cheek with her thumb, causing the short-haired girl to flinch once again. “I'm afraid you're wrong, Eunbi-yah. I am your precious Yerin unnie,” she flashes a lopsided grin.

 

Eunha clenches her jaw. She has never thought of Yerin being anything else but human. In fact, she doesn't even believe in anything supernatural. However, the person in front of her is giving her a reason to actually believe in them unless…

 

This is a dream and I'm just having a nightmare.

 

Another small chuckle escapes Yerin's lips and she tilts Eunha's chin up a little to make the shorter girl face her. “It's not a dream, princess. Whatever you're seeing now, it's all real. I didn't want to reveal my true self but that idiot had to come to you and confess,” Yerin mutters with a hint of disgust in her voice. “You're mine.”