Sowon x Eunha

gfriend(ships) one shots!

Words: 706

Sowon is in the kitchen preparing a meal for her members when she suddenly feels a pair of arms snaking around her waist, pulling her into a back hug. Her heart starts to beat erratically and she does not even need to turn around to know who it is. Besides, there is only one person in the dorm that could make her heart beat that fast.
 

“Did you have a nice nap?” the leader hums softly as she continues to prepare the meal, enjoying the sudden surge of warmth that is engulfing her body.
 

“It was a little too cold for my liking. It would have been perfect if you had napped with me,” Eunha pouts as she rests her head on Sowon’s back, allowing her eyes to flutter close.
 

“Isn’t Yuju in the room with you? You could have asked her to keep you warm,” Sowon chuckles and takes a glance at her back to look at Eunha.
 

“It’s different,” Eunha whines. “You’re just much warmer than Yuju.”


An amused smile makes its way onto Sowon’s lips. It makes her go crazy whenever Eunha says things like that and she likes it. Although Eunha sometimes clings onto the other members, at the end of the day, she’ll end up in Sowon’s arms. It was weird to Sowon at first when Eunha keeps coming to her asking for cuddles but she soon ended up liking it more than expected. It had also made her realize that what she feels for the lead vocalist is something more than how she feels for her other members. There is just something about Eunha that Sowon can never get enough of.


“Is that really so?” Sowon asks.


“Really!” Eunha exclaims. “Other than cuddling with you, I like hearing the sound of your heart beat too.”


Sowon’s eyes widen. She wants to say something but words can’t seem to leave at all. It’s as if something got caught up in .


“It calms me down. Also, it amazes me how your heart and mine are always beating at the same pace,” the shorter girl mutters as her cheeks heat up at the sudden confession.


That immediately captured Sowon’s attention.


She places down the knife she is holding and gently pulls Eunha’s arms off from her waist so that she can turn around only to wrap hers around Eunha’s neck. “Is that true?”


“It doesn’t freak you out or anything?” Sowon adds.


Eunha feels shy all of a sudden as Sowon’s gaze is on her. She looks down and fiddles with her fingers as she tries hard to form her words into proper sentence. “Well… no, it doesn’t. It’s just… you know. I…”


Sowon emits a soft laughter and pulls Eunha into a tight hug, resting her hand on the back of the younger girl’s head. Eunha is way too adorable. “Why are you stuttering all of a sudden?” she teases.


“I hate you,” Eunha huffs and buries her head on the crook of Sowon’s neck with her arms tightly secured around the leader’s waist.


“I love you too,” Sowon smiles and kisses the crown of Eunha’s head.


Eunha smiles a little and presses her ear against Sowon’s chest. “Your heart only beats this way for me right?” she asks softly.


Sowon is once again taken aback but she emits a soft giggle this time and nods at Eunha’s question. “You’re right. It only beats this fast for you.”


“Okay, enough lovey-dovey moments, the both of you. You have four children to feed here.”


The pair turns their head to look at the intruder and starts to blush furiously when they see Yerin looking at them with a small smirk.


“It’s cute and all but Sinb has been complaining that she’s hungry.”


“Tell the kids the food will be ready in ten minutes,” Sowon says calmly.


“Roger that!” Yerin salutes playfully and heads to the room shared by the four younger members.


“Care to help me?” Sowon tilts her head slightly once she breaks the hug.


“Only if I get a cuddle from you as a reward,” Eunha grins cheekily.


“Well--”


Eunha tiptoes a little and places a peck on Sowon’s cheek. “I won’t take no as an answer~”