eunha x umji

gfriend(ships) one shots!

words: 498

 

One day.

 

Eunbi has one more day before Yewon’s birthday and she still has no idea what to get for her girlfriend. She has been thinking hard for the past few days but she can’t seem to think of a perfect gift for Yewon. A book would be too simple, a rose and a box of chocolate would be too cheesy and it’s not even Valentine’s Day. Taking her out on a date is too common as a gift too. Eunbi is lowkey freaking out at the moment as she paces back and forth in her room, wrecking her brain for a gift that will be memorable for her girlfriend.

 

“Eunbi unnie, you’re making me dizzy.”

 

Stopping in her tracks, Eunbi has forgotten that Yewon is currently in the room— her room to be precise.

 

“What is worrying you?” Yewon furrows her brow and looks at the older girl with a small frown.

 

Eunbi’s heart warms up seeing the concerned look on Yewon’s face. Sometimes, she thinks that Yewon is even mature than she is so she feels secure whenever she’s with the younger girl. Yewon always know what to say and do to make her feel loved.

 

“Nothing at all,” Eunbi answers and walks to her bed where Yewon is seated on, hugging one of her plush toys. “Anyway, someone’s turning twenty one soon,” she playfully wriggles her brows up and down with a cheeky grin.

 

“But you look really deep in thought just now. Like something is troubling you,” Yewon crinkles her nose slightly and huffs, ignoring the second comment made by the older girl.

 

Giggling softly, Eunbi settles down beside her girlfriend and wraps her arms tightly around her waist, resting her chin on her shoulder. “Yewon-ah, what do you like the most?”

 

“Hmm,” Yewon hums and playfully taps on her chin as she thinks, making Eunbi pout as she patiently waits for her girlfriend’s reply while looking at her in anticipation. “I like you the most, unnie. Isn’t that obvious?”

 

Blood immediately rushes through Eunbi’s cheek and she lets out a weak whine, burying her face on the crook of Yewon’s neck. “I’m asking you what you like, not who!!”

 

Quickly catching on what Eunbi is trying to do, Yewon smiles in amusement and says, “You don’t have to get anything for my birthday, unnie. I’ll be happy with having you with me the whole day since it’ll be the first time we’re spending my birthday together. We can just stay at home, build a pillow fort and watch movies all day long!”

 

“Really?” Eunbi asks, her voice slightly muffled as she still has her face pressed against Yewon’s nape. “I don’t want to seem like a bad girlfriend though.”

 

Really, unnie. You’re the best present I’ve ever received,” the younger girl circles her arms around Eunbi’s petite waist to reassure her before placing a soft kiss on the crown of Eunbi's head. “There’s nothing more I want for my birthday other than you.”