Always / Yerin x Sinb

gfriend(ships) one shots!

Words: 418

 

 

“I miss you.”

 

Sinb raises a brow and emits a soft laughter. Furrowing her brows, Yerin crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at the former.

 

“Yah, why are you laughing?”

 

“We just saw each other yesterday, unnie. Also, the day before yesterday and also the last two days and-”

 

Yerin reaches her hand out and covers Sinb’s mouth. “I get you,” she groans.

 

Sinb brings her hand up to pull Yerin's hand away and flashes a small smile at the sulking girl in front of her.

 

“Then why do you keep telling me the same thing although we see each other every single day?” she hums softly and interlocks her fingers with Yerin's, gently rubbing her thumb on the back of the latter's hand.

 

Yerin blinks at Sinb's question and feels her cheeks burning up as she opens only to close it once again because she could not seem to find the right words to say.

 

“... well?” Sinb her head slightly to the right and looks right into Yerin's eyes with a glint of curiosity shown in her eyes.

 

“I…” Yerin gulps.

 

She cannot seem to think clearly as her eyes meet Sinb’s own pair of dark brown orbs.

 

“It's just.” Yerin sighs and brings her free hand up to cup Sinb's cheek. “I'm graduating this year and you're only in your first year. Days are passing by fast and soon, I'll be gone from this school. Every moment with you is precious that every time we part ways, it scares me one day, we might just part ways forever because by then, I'll be in college and you'll still be here, in this school. Schedules in college are much more hectic I heard.”

 

Sinb frowns.

 

“We'll definitely still have time for each other, unnie. It makes me really happy whenever you say you miss me but you should stop telling me that. I'm sure one day, once we have a stable job and we're old enough, we'll be able to buy an apartment and live in it together. In that way, we wouldn't be missing each other so much.”

 

For the first time on that day, Yerin's lips tug into a small smile and she pulls Sinb into a tight hug, pressing her lips gently against the latter's cheek. “Gosh, I just love you so much. I can't believe you're mine,” she whispers.

 

“I love you too, unnie.” Sinb sighs in content and closes her eyes as she enjoys Yerin's warmth. “Always.”