Sowon x Sinb

gfriend(ships) one shots!

Words: 363

 

“Sowon unnie?” Sinb mutters softly when she sees a figure sitting in the middle of living room. She had left the room to take a drink but she did not expect Sowon to still be awake.

 

The leader turns her head once she hears the voice and frowns slightly, wondering why the main dancer is still awake. “Shouldn't you be sleeping? We have a schedule to go to in a few hours’ time.”

 

Forgetting about wanting to take a drink, Sinb takes a sit beside the leader and rests her head on her shoulder. “I can say the same about you too, unnie,” she snorts.

 

“I'll sleep in a few,” Sowon crinkles her nose as she takes a glance at the girl beside her.

 

“Then I'll sleep when you're going to sleep,” Sinb says firmly though her eyelids are getting heavy.

 

“How stubborn,” Sowon clicks her tongue as she circles her arm around the younger girl's waist.

 

Sinb giggles softly and allows her eyes to close briefly as she feels the warmth from her precious leader. “When have I not been stubborn?”

 

Sowon sighs dramatically. “You're right. You always are.”

 

“And that's why you're the best leader ever,” Sinb pulls away only to grin sleepily at Sowon. “You're able to keep up with me although I tend to annoy you a lot.

 

“I still feel like I'm lacking though as a leader,” Sowon confesses, her eyes fixed on the television.

 

“That's not true,” Sinb frowns. “I bet none of the members will agree with you on that. You're perfect enough for us.”

 

A small smile tugs onto the corners of Sowon’s lips. “Where is the Hwang Eunbi I know that likes to argue with me?” she teases and pulls the younger girl into a tight hug.

 

“She's too tired to argue now,” Sinb huffs as she nuzzles her head against the leader's shoulder.

 

“Go to bed,” Sowon laughs softly and places a gentle kiss on the top of the dancer’s head. “I'll sleep too.”

 

“Happy New Year's Eve, Sowon unnie.”


Sowon hums softly with a soft smile gracing her lips. “I'm looking forward to many more years with you and the other girls.”