Yuju x Umji

gfriend(ships) one shots!

words: 682

 

Yewon looked at Yuna’s back with pouty lips. She was seated crossed-legged on the bed trying hard not to disturb the older girl who was busy studying for her final year examination. More than two hours had passed and Yewon was getting bored honestly but Yuna’s studies came first. She shouldn't be selfish by wanting all of Yuna’s attention. Her girlfriend promised her that she would spend time with her after she's done with her revision.

 

“It's getting late, Yewon. Are you not going to sleep?” Yuna stopped reading her notes and turned her attention to Yewon. She let out a soft chuckle when she saw Yewon playing with the plushie on their bed.

 

Shaking her head, Yewon hugged the soft toy tightly in her arms and jutted her lower lip out again. “I want to stay up with unnie.”

 

Yuna felt her heart flutter wildly at the sight of her adorable girlfriend. Guilty for not spending time with Yewon the whole day, she spun her chair to fully face the younger girl and patted her lap. “Come here.”

 

Yewon looked at Yuna with wide eyes. Her grip on the plushie loosened and she tilted her head slightly, giving her girlfriend a confused expression. “Shouldn't you be studying? I really don't want to disturb you.”

 

Yuna hummed softly before giving the younger girl a reply. “You're more important than my revision, Yewon-ah. I've spent my whole day with all my books so I think now is the perfect time for me to relax by spending time with you.”

 

Not needing anymore explanation, Yewon immediately placed the plushie aside and got out of bed. Yuna looked at her affectionately as the latter situated herself on her lap, making her sigh in content at the contact between her and Yewon. She needed this badly after a long day of studying.

 

“Am I really not disturbing you?” Yewon asked in a soft voice as she draped her arms around Yuna’s neck and rested her forehead against hers.

 

Yuna had her eyes closed as she placed her hands on the younger girl's waist, a small smile formed on her lips when she felt Yewon place a light peck on her lips. “You're never a distraction to me.”

 

Time seemed to stop when Yuna finally opened her eyes to look at her girlfriend. Yewon’s eyes looked so bright and sparkly that she felt herself getting lost in them. She could see happiness in them and it made her whole body feel warm knowing that she was the reason why Yewon was feeling so. Yuna never wanted to stop making her girlfriend happy.

 

“You know that I love you very much, right?” Yuna brushed her lips lightly against Yewon’s lips. “Even if I'm busy with school work, you're always on my mind.”

 

“What are you saying,” Yewon whined, her cheeks slowly turning into a light shade of red.

 

“I'm just trying to say that you're the only one who can make me feel this way,” Yuna laughed softly and pressed a kiss on each of Yewon’s cheeks followed by her lips. “You're my source of motivation every time.”

 

“I don't know what to say,” Yewon admitted with a sheepish smile before burying her face on the crook of her girlfriend’s neck. “But I love you too. There's nothing to doubt about that.”

 

Yuna smiled warmly and s her arms around Yewon’s waist instead, holding her close to her as she rested her head on Yewon’s. “That's all I want to hear from you anyway. Those three words. It makes me feel more than happy when you say those words.”

 

“I love you.”

 

Yuna shuddered when she felt Yewon’s soft lips pressed on her nape.

 

“I love you.”

 

And another one.

 

“I love you.”

 

Instead of a peck, Yewon pulled away slightly and stared at Yuna with loving eyes briefly before locking her lips with the older girl.

 

‘It seems like I’ll just have to continue my revision tomorrow,’ Yuna thought as she let herself get lost in Yewon.

 

Besides, Yewon was indeed more important than all her tasks.