of laziness and pocky sticks. / sinb x umji

gfriend(ships) one shots!

words: 321

 

yewon did not feel like heading anywhere for the day. she was feeling exhausted and all she wanted to do was stay in bed all day. with a box of pocky in hand, she was sprawled on her bed while mindlessly munching on the snack.

 

“mind sharing that with me?” eunbi asked and stood up from her bed to walk over to yewon’s. she settled down on her roommate’s bed and reached her hand out to take one stick out of the box but yewon pulled the box closer to her chest before she could even put her hand inside.

 

“no,” yewon stuck her tongue out childishly and takes another pocky stick out, waving it in front of eunbi before taking a bite out of it.

 

eunbi glared at yewon. she tried to reach out for the box again but yewon quickly moved and placed it aside as she layed on her stomach. “yah, kim yewon,” eunbi whined. “sharing is caring!”

 

the youngest out of the two giggled softly and finished the current stick before pulling out another. she then sat upright facing eunbi and placed the edge of the chocolate flavoured snack between her teeth, leaning her face closer to eunbi with a cheeky smile.

 

it was meant to tease eunbi but yewon had not expected the other girl to take the other end of the stick and bite on it. her eyes widened slightly and she froze as eunbi continued to bite on the snack, the distance between her lips and eunbi’s getting shorter by the second.

 

before yewon could pull away when she finally realised that eunbi was extremely close to her, the latter had pressed her lips gently against hers and it made the butterflies in yewon’s stomach flutter wildly.

 

“and that is how two can enjoy a pocky stick together,” eunbi muttered softly against yewon’s lips, pulling away after with a satisfied grin on her lips.