chapter 4 ( Our life isn't easy )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun woke up after  that with no one in the wide room but him . he looked around and gets up noticing that he's and due the sudden effect of his standing he fell and felt the world spinning around him . 

He haven't eat anything since yesterday and from what he sees right now is the sun slowly shinning from the wide window .

" Good morning sunshine ~." 

He didn't know when yongguk appeared in front of him . daehyun left a scream in shock as he embraced his body with blanket and looked up at the man standing in front of him with smile .

"I get the water ready , go take shower and then we'll eat breakfast together down stair  ." 

" A-are you gonna let me go after that ?". Asking that innocently while looking up . yongguk could feel his own heartbeat pounding like crazy .

" Letting you go may cause little problem to me because I'm already addicted to your blood daehyun ~." 

The younger looked at him and played with his hands while tears gathering around his eyes .

Yongguk kneeled down and picked the boy into his strong arm so easily .

" Do you wanna help taking a bath ?".  

He couldn't help the slightly adorable flush crossed his cheek as he shook his head and mattered that he can do it alone .

Maybe he's angry and scared of yongguk and the fate that happened to him but daehyun's grateful that yongguk didn't kill him and even yesterday when he his blood from his thigh he didn't do anything like rapping him or something .

The man let him sleep all the day long and right now he's telling him he will have a nice breakfast .

But the fact that he's scared of yongguk's not gonna hide .

Because he can't understand the man well .

He might be planning on something .

Daehyun shook the thought away as he felt his heart pounding so fast  .

Yongguk placed him gently in the wide circle bathtub and opened the spry of a warm water .

" maybe you didn't get used to me but remember that if I get addicted to something I never leave it ."  

He looked at the man . eyes rolling tears while the spry splashing on him .

 " C-can I stay alone ?". 

Yongguk looked at the angel before his eyes . he spaced out on him for a while and kneeled down before he brush  his brown hair away from his eyes to look at them and get lost for the second time .

Light blue that freaks anyone . so damn beautiful that he can't explain it with words .

" I'm actually not acting like myself lately , I'm being kind all of sudden , so I'm gonna leave you alone . so hurry up so you can have breakfast ."

 Sending him a warm smile , yongguk stood up and walked outside . closing the door after him .

And eventually as the door closed daehyun covered his face with his hands and start crying so hard . his pure innocent heart unable to take all of this at once .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter