❤Chapter 13 (❤ Warmth ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HI GUYS ^,^

i missed you so much :) and finally i'm back after long time .

hopefully now it's vacation and i have free time to write ^^

i will update next chapter soon don't forget to leave more then five comments 


 

 

Himchan were resting his back against the shower circle pool of jacuzzi in the middle of their beautiful garden while his baby in his lap , both and making out soundly , comfortable and drowning into each other being alone .

 Making love almost everyday as a point of their love to each other , after himchan come from his part time job at a café he will spend his time with his angel who's gonna be in his  3 months soon , but his small belly isn't really shown when he wear something , being slim like always . but the doctor told them their baby's healthy although he weight 42 , but himchan started to cook healthy food that make his wife gain weight for his health and their unbecoming child . 

Thinking about it again himchan could just tear up having the thought that he's gonna be father soon . still both Haven't told the leader about it , and they probably didn't know yet that daehyun's always carrying a child inside of him .

 

 ~~~~~~

Youngjae's cheek were tainted red as he rode his man's length inside the water while bubbles surrounding them inside the pool , the steam of the hot water raising up as they kept kissing deeply .

And soon they parted and the angel wrapped his arm around his man's neck and bite his lips  . their forehead pressed together , himchan smiled lovingly to his baby and there the angel blushed and avoided his husband's glances .

 

 

.o(〃^▽^〃)o

 

 Closing the door of their bedroom , yongguk pulled off his shirt and stayed in his short jeans , daehyun already sitting on the bed with adorable blush as he held his tummy and rubbed it gently with teary eyes .

 Yongguk there smiling to notice that , he walked over his life mate and kneeled down before he take that smaller hand and kiss it . daehyun flushed and bite his lips .

" I can't explain how damn happy I am to know that I will be father soon , are you feeling the same baby ?". Yongguk asked , his voice gentle and soft , daehyun nodded without wasting anytime , he jumped into the vampire's arm and hugged him while his tears rolling down .

Without him noticing the past few days he drowned in yongguk , to love a man who ruined his free life ..no he just couldn't feel that anymore . and now he have a fear from being apart from his man for even two minutes .

 Daehyun leaned his head against the half mixed blood demond and yongguk pecked his hair .

" Let's sleep baby ." closing the light yongguk joined his pregnant angel in the king sized bed , there he embraced him gently and the younger melted soon , his breath against yongguk'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter