Chapter 34 ( vampire's lust )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk picked up his angel and laid him gently on the carpet they sat on the soft sand . jinmin realized his mommy so he run eventually to see and look at his daddy with pouts .

" Don't worry kid , your mommy's taking small nap.."  Yongguk told with soft smile as he pulled his son to his arm and stood up before he walk towards the spot yomi was still paying at .

By the time the little girl  builded up a good castel with help of her toy tools making her father chuckle slightly at the adorable small castel .

Jinmin joined his sister while their father sitting there and watching them with lovely smile .

Daehyun unconscious there while his body's being blocked by the sun by in umbrella that his husband placed to protect his body from sun burns while he sleep . 

And when the time run by and now it was 5.00 in the evening , the family has already went inside their home . with the kids taking small nap in their bed , yongguk in the kitchen making some coffee for himself and his wife still sleeping though and yongguk know very well that it's normal thing . because his angel's body is naturally changing from the inside at the moment . 

Becoming more stronger .

Yongguk return back inside the bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed before he place the cup in the nightstand and fix his dear wife's blanket and while he's doing that daehyun stirred and opened his eyes , their eyes immediately met each other . 

Yongguk's heart jumped and raced so fast .

He looked at the ocean eyes  and felt his tears will up in his eyes because he thought his angel's eyes will be always red.

but no the color is back ..the color he admire every day , every second while their eyes contact each other . 

Daehyun blinked as he sat up and embraced his man , making the man lean his head into his warm chest and the back of his blank soft hair gently .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter