Chapter ❤( two shocking news at once )❤

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(next morning ❤)

Daehyun woke up to find the big sized bed empty ، his man wasn't there . he stood up to run out the room but he only felt the world spinning on him and he fell into the floor while clutching his head and closing his eyes .

He embraced his  body feeling so cold .

What's wrong with him ?

He feel sick , is it a winter cold ?

Oh my god he's not ready for this ..

" Baby ?!!." Yongguk panicked , he rushed over and kneeled before pulling the slim weak figure to lie on his arm there as their eyes met and daehyun whimpered and clutched on his stomach .

" M-my stomach hurts ...I also feel like puking  " 

Daehyun whispered with teary eyes as yongguk picked him up immediately and run fast towards the bathroom .

There the younger felt the awful need to spite all the dinner he eat yesterday . he throw it all up and yongguk patting his back ..his tears slipping down so much as when he thought that was all he panted so hard and yongguk wiped his mouth with napkin .

 And daehyun stood up and went towards the sink and washed his mouth before brushing his teeth feeling disquieted .

" You throw everything up ..I need to check up on you baby ..no we need to visit the doctor ." 

Daehyun shook his head with teary eyes . not because of his sickness .

" B-but I don't want to force you to go out ..it's really dangerous ..I'm scared you get in Haunter's grip ..I don't want you to be hurt or k-kill---." 

Yongguk shut him off by a peck on his cheek .

" The doctor is a few block  away from our mansion , and beside that he's a vampire like us . so walking a little In the forest won't cause any harm to me baby or anyone of us .." Daehyun hugged the male's torso and Nuzzled his face there for a while making the man's heart softness .

 

 

 

(★^O^★)

When they get out of the mansion , yongguk wrapped his red scarf around his angel's neck and made sure he's warm enough before he pick him up and run fast deep in the forest .

Daehyun closing his eyes feeling the freezing cold air blowing against him but much to his surprise when yongguk covered his eyes by something and then he felt a fluffy warm thing that he couldn't explain what it was probably . 

Did yongguk brought fluffy comfortable a blanket for him ?

But he didn't see him carrying one 

" G-Gukkie w-what is this ..it's so warm .., beside w-why are you blocking my sight ?!". 

Yongguk jumped very high and saw the doctor is house in the view .

" Baby ...I'm covering your eyes right now because there's a reason for me to do that ,  so whatever you thought right now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter