Chapter 35 ( ❤❤our happy ending ❤❤ )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

 Yongguk was working up in the gym all alone in afternoon , doing the weightlifting of heavy object and tiring his amazing muscle topless chest as sweats kept dripping into his amazing abs and getting his angel all warn out when he came shyly inside the wide gym room .yongguk placed the heavy object and smiled softly realizing his angel's cheek become tainted red. 

Meanwhile the younger's already walking slowly towards him and the man leaned close to peck his wife's hair .daehyun hugged not carrying his man's sweaty or anything . 

" Do you wanna do pregnancy practice baby ? I have once learned who to do so when I went to jack while he's busy teaching the other women at the hospital ." 

Daehyun blinked . he held his still not really big tummy and giggled cutely .

" But my I'm still in my 2 months Gukkie ~~."  The taller man smiled .

" will that's fine dear ..now do like this , spread your arm and lean your hips a bit ." yongguk's talking while doing the same position . but seeing his angel doing it wrong the man went behind him .

" Not like this sunshine." Daehyun flushed as he was sure he's leaning into something wrong and yongguk kinds smirked unconsciously . daehyun stepped front and turned to look at his naughty husband with burning cheek .

" You did that on purposes right ?". Yongguk chuckled . 

"I'm just teaching you how to do it dear ." yongguk denied that and chuckled after that . he quickly went over the shy beauty and embraced him . daehyun's heart jumped , he flushed and hugged back while his beautiful smaller hands the man's hair .

" Shall we go inside the sauna baby ?". Daehyun flushed .

" It's still light out ..you go alone and i-i prepare you clothes .." Yongguk chuckled .

" Are you sure dear ?". 

 Daehyun flushed , he pushed his man towards the door leading to the sauna and pouted .

" Take it alone I'm not coming with you ."  yongguk blinked , he looked down at the smaller hands pressed against his chest and suddenly he gripped that slim wrist and pinned his angel against the wall . daehyun screamed , he flushed and struggled of his strong man that has turned to his vampire form .

" I'm really right now .." Yongguk whispered and that earlobe making his wife bite his lips and flush even more . feeling his heart racing so fast . his man pressed his clothed hardness into his and daehyun whimpered cutely .

" O-okay I will take bath with you ..so release me Gukkie ."  daehyun mattered that and his vampire ears suddenly burst out making his man chuckle at the cuteness . it becomes more longer when he's in his vampire form . daehyun turned around to look at his man while his beautiful eyes taking over the blue and soon becoming light red .

Yongguk held that soft cheek and pecked his angel's lips .

" Why do you keep getting even more beautiful ?." Daehyun bite his lips , his cheek become tainted red as he avoided looking at his husband and tried making his vampire form turn back to human but failed as he was still unable to control it .

Yongguk undressed him gently , starting from his small short T-shirt that's showing his tummy and soon ping his short white pants and sliding it down . now that he's kneeling down to take it all yongguk's eyes were fixed in that black g-string his angel's wearing . his face burned to see the soft toned thigh so close , smooth baby skin that he want to cover with love mark . 

The man's twitched .

Daehyun there ready to run away from embarrassment but his husband was fast to catch him up and embrace him . sitting soon on the wooden seat and in front of them  , the wide beautiful wooden pool of sauna in front for them, felled with warm water that relax their bodies 

" G-Gukkie ..it's not fair that I'm while you're not .."

Daehyun murmured cutely while he's sitting on the man's lap , yongguk chuckled .

" I'm right on it ." the man took off his shirt with help of his angel and then he placed the younger on the wooden seat and stood up to take down his jeans and boxer ..and as he did so yongguk's burst big and hard proudly . daehyun's breath caught up on his throat and his cheek burned .

As his man walked up to him and sat down daehyun spread his leg on purpose and show his true desire . feeling the lust taking over him as his eyes get blank and he looked at his husband with pleading glances . he gripped the fabric of his g-string and moved it aside showing yongguk his pink hole while it twitch and the man there froze .

" Hurry and put it in ." 

The man's jaw dropped .

Is that his shy angel ? The man's cheek become red as hell . his eyes fixed down there at the place that drove him crazy many time .

Yongguk attacked that spot and start it soundly to loosen it  . daehyun left girly scream and arched his back against the wooden wall . he spread his leg wider and shamelessly clutched on his husband's black hair and grinds his hole back . yongguk kissed the soft flesh soundly and nibbled on it . daehyun drooled unconsciously while his leg shaking and the man his needy spot .

" G-Gukkie ..~~." Daehyun arched his back again and curled his toes . 

Damn it he's about to .

Yongguk held that smooth leg and spread them more wider . daehyun whimpered cutely and tried saying to his man that his limits but he couldn't find his voice .

" Mhhhh baby ~~." Kisses after kisses , then he slurped his tongue around and then his baby's slit gushed soundly . daehyun yelped and trembled hard , he sobbed after that and panted heavily before he cover his face and tremble there . 

Yongguk was looking at his angel while his mouth slipping some wetness from his angel's . 

" That was too fast dear   " Daehyun was still covering his face while his leg shaking . he closed his eyes tight while his tears streaming down . 

that just felt too good . he wants more , no he need more . 

Yongguk get surprised when his angel pushed him to sit down and soon he sat on his lap and slammed on his giant hardness .  

His slim hips start trembling uncontrollably while his man smirked softly seeing the amazing effect of his length going inside that hole.  Daehyun stayed frozen there while drooling and sporting himself by holding the man's thigh . not taking long to start bouncing soundly up and down and his husband there melting . 

" baby ..why are you still so tight ?". Yongguk moaned after he said that as his baby screamed cutely and hugged him while grinding his needy area back and forth . the man's toned ball there slamming against that while the younger riding him like always . loving to be in top .

Daehyun know being vampire made big effect to his body . which include his scary thirst to drink blood and the second thing is thay..he start to feel needy , he doesn't know if it was because of the pregnancy or that it's because his body changed .

Anyway he really love being felled in each way . yeah he's naughty when it's become to making love . the younger's fangs appeared and his eyes turned red . yongguk smiled when his baby leaned forward and pressed his fangs inside the nap of his neck and soon his blood start to get . his angel busy grinding his reddened open hole soundly against his manhood while feeding  his thirst .

 

  (One month later  ❤❤)

 

Himchan kneeled down in front of the bed and pecked his wife's smaller beautiful hand . youngjae looked aside shyly with flush , he's not new to this kind of nights but because it's been a while the younger couldn't help his cheek from getting normal .

The night when himchan treat him like a princess .

The man stood up and embraced his angel warmly , pecking between his green eyes softly and his right hand busy that brown soft hair .

" Do you want to be in top baby ?". Youngjae flushed as his man said that while sliding down his cute short pants and boxer before he spread his beautiful toned leg wide apart . youngjae's cheek burned more as he shook his head and tried closing his leg being in view to his man . himchan smiled and pecked that cute pink hole .

" What's wrong baby , being shy ?". Youngjae breathed out and clutched his finger into the man's hair . his sensitive place twitching . and himchan there swirling his tongue around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter