Chapter 27 (amazing Grace )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's kneeling down on the floor , crying his heart out while watching the second baby in the save hands of the nurses as they went to wash him with his baby sister as the first one was the girl . and right now his dear wife between unconscious . 

The man eventually stood up and hurried over his wife . bending down and seeing how suffering the younger seems to be even after he give birth daehyun's still panting so hard . he kept sweating too much and eyes half open . yongguk pecked his forehead while his own tears slipping down and landing on the his unconscious wife's cheek .

" You did good job baby ..." 

 

 

( ❤Meanwhile ❤ )

Placing both twins in the the bed next the sleeping angel , yongguk stood there looking for nearly fifteen minutes . , he sniffles and wiped away his tears . 

The maids dressed up them different kinds of pajamas that he bought with his angel the past few days and weeks . thinking that it was only a girl which made her brother wear pink like her for the time being .

" Master bang , are you going down to eat dinner or should I bring it here ?".  The maid spook softly from the door frame , noticing that the man's having emotional moment with his family . 

The leader didn't even turned around but keeping his eyes on the two blinking babies that had the same eyes of their mother and even lighter then that ,  making  him stand there speechless . their hairs light brown and eyebrow nearly there . nose small like his angel and cheek pink . his baby girl start crying slightly and the man flinched and looked at Mr.Kim in panic making the woman giggle slightly and reach close to the babies .

" They're probably hungry by now , so I'm gonna prepare the milk by now master ." yongguk nodded , he bite his lips and kneeled down and gripped that so small hand of his baby girl that made her brother also cry .

" Shhh  ..umma is sleeping nah ? I-i haven't tried this kind of things but hope you listen to appa nah ?." Yongguk's whispering , surprisingly too cute when he's trying to make the babies stop crying for the first time in his whole life .he start to freak out when Daehyun start to suddenly stir and eventually his wife's eyes were wide open .  

Daehyun sat up immediately only to whimper slightly at the pain shot over his tummy . he saw his husband trying to shush his babies then he smiled with tears in his eyes . 

The sight is melting his pure heart ...it's just too cute for him .

" I-it's okay Gukkie , I must wake , cause my babies need me ." he weakly said while his baby boy's hair and picking him up , yongguk picked the girl and sat beside his wife .

Emotional hit his innocent heart , daehyun's lips trembled ..he clutched his eyes tight and let his tears fall down .

What is this feeling ? This is more then just simple happiness..this feeling is so beautiful that he doesn't want it to stop .

Yongguk watched him with warm soft smile .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter