Chapter 3 ( the lead and responsibility )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's unconscious , laid against a nice comfortable bed that he slept for more then 4 hours , not knowing there's five vampires surrounding him , looking at him with despised expression . 

" Hyung did you pick up an angel right now ? Are you sure he's a human ?". A young blond teen mattered , half vampire , and he was human before he know their leader bang yongguk .

The eldest of the house smiled at the comment of the teen .

" He might be one thought , I never saw someone so beautiful like this ." he mattered the last of his sentences as a whisper as he brushed the beauty's light brown bang off his beautiful big eyes .

Leaving the amazing sight of his long eyelashes .

" Bang , I still shocked that you brought a victim here . this is the first time you didn't kill someone ." 

A raspy voiced man told while back hugging his baby faced boyfriend . and he's himchan , the second elder of this house .

" Maybe he fell in love with him hehehe ..." His lover told and giggled cutely . 

Yongguk looked at youngjae , and drift his sight back to the sleeping beauty .he seems to be thinking so he didn't answer the younger who pouted and for the two youngest they kept standing near the sleeping angel's side and looking at him almost eating him by their glances .

" So you would know guys , if anyone dared to touch him I don't know what I will do to him ." 

The leader's words made everyone standing there like rock .

Junhong hugged his friend's arm feeling fear rose in his heart .

Himchan looked at the ground and closed his eyes .

Yongguk's the leader of this group . he had always been a good mature man who's responsible for everything in this house he own .

To be like a father for the youngest two and the two left a good big brother .

But sometimes he can be a little rough and moody , and if he's angry no one dared to talk a single words to him.

Unless he did began to talk .

 

Everyone's attention get taken by the awaken beauty who started to stir and rub his eyes cutely .

Yongguk's face shown serious face as he walked to the younger's side .

Daehyun flutters his eyes open surprising everyone by his light blue eyes .

And from where he's lying , new faces he have never saw before are looking at him .

Daehyun noticed that the vampire from before's looking at him with smirk .

He trembled in fear and touched his neck were he have been bitten .

" You won't be able to runaway , because your leg won't support you after I some of your blood ." 

While he's saying that the pure beauty's eyes get watery and everyone's heart melted except for the man .

" Himchan , go out with the others and close the door ." 

Relying on the second older wasn't new , it was always like this .

As after few seconds no one was here but him and daehyun..who's trying his best to hold back his tears so he won't sound weak in front of this rude vampire .

He clutched into the blanket when yongguk bend down and caressed his cheek .

" So what's your name ?". 

Daehyun turned to look aside and bite his lips . ignoring the man's questions because he doesn't want him to know anything about him .

He will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter