Chapter 28 ( Yomi and jinmin )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Five months later )

 

Yongguk were taking afternoon nap with his little baby boy sleeping on his tummy , raising up whenever his daddy breath in and out . daehyun went out the kitchen with his daughter her pacifier and leaning her head into her mommy's shoulder , he took glance at the sight in front of him and giggled at the adorable sight .

 

" Look like daddy's still tired , so I'm gonna put his food aside and heat it up later  ." he said that and placed his baby girl on the baby seat in front of the TV before he open kids channel on low volume . 

Letting the girl go crazy due the amazing colorful things she's seeing at the moment . as she started mumbling her baby language and her mother giggled at the cuteness of the little voice . 

And now that they turned five months old , daehyun wanted to make their own room already , but still he's not sure about this idea . because he wants his babies to be with him always . and he love how they sleep everyday between them on their king sized bed ..

After all he's sure that they're save . 

The young wife bite his lips and flushed cutely when he remembered something last night . because it's been a while since he done it with his husband yesterday yongguk get hard after he saw him in the bathroom while showering their babies . and his poor man ended up fighting with himself to get his hard on off .

And he slept after that with their babies .

" daehyunie ~~you cheek are red , are you having fever or something ?". 

Youngjae asked as he came inside the living room with Eun mi creeping on the  floor being seven months now . the little girl went close to yomi and tried sitting with her in the baby seat .

" No I'm fine ." he flushed more and held his own cheek feeling the heat .

Youngjae smiled sweetly and bend down placing and lying his baby girl in the wide seat .

" Be good girl and don't hurt yomi nah ?". He said gently and pecked his daughter's cheek .

Yongguk stirred and groaned slightly , then he opened his eyes and yawned while his hands holding his baby boy protectively in fear if he may fall after he noticed that he's the one who placed his son here in top of him . and seeing how jinmin's sleeping made him chuckle .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter