Chapter 25 ( peaceful day ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

He was at the gym downstairs next the door that lead towards the beautiful garden where his angel was sleeping soundly on the wooden comfortable swing surrounding by a warm a seat like a couch .

His teddy bear in his arm . 

Yongguk took glance at him and chuckled .

" We really shouldn't do it early  " yongguk whispered to himself and smiled after that while pulling off his sweaty shirt , hischocolate abs and six pack sweaty and y as star , he let  a long sigh before he wipe his forehead and glance again at his wife where the younger slowly waking up and looking blankly around him . he looked at the beautiful fountain in middle of the garden and flushed cutely remembering the reason he slept .

" Good afternoon sunshine ." 

The seven months pure hearted beauty jumped slightly due the shock and pouted when his man laughed . he snuggled at the corner of the swing and looked away . 

" Where is the one who woke me up feeling hot ?". Yongguk smirked .

Daehyun's cheek burned so badly . he covered his face with his hands and let out an embarrassed scream  . yongguk does really those days . And he end up having his cheek colored crimson red . 

The younger stood up and run cutely away from his cruel husband . His tummy way too big for his weak body which made him jog for a while and pants slightly feeling so tired already . he held his bare tummy that caused his shirt to raise up .

It's true that he's gonna be eight months next week but it's more like nine months . daehyun felt like his baby's really grown up well inside .  I mean he might be over weight because his stomach is really big . and sometimes he wonder if there's only one child .

Yongguk's already standing by his side watching him panting .

" Are you okay baby ?".  Daehyun nodded , he reached closer and embraced his man .

" G-Gukkie ..let's go rest in the bed I'm tired ." yongguk looked at those blue eyes , unconsciously reaching over to touch under them and feel the lower eyelashes making the younger smile innocently and giggle after that .yongguk smiles softly and pecked his forehead .

" Okay baby let's go .." They walked side by side , hand in hand , lips on smile as they passed by the living room and saw youngjae feeding his baby girl her Milk bottle and there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter