Chapter 10 ( ❤Lovely day❤ )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day . daehyun ended up sleeping on his man's arm . snuggled feeling warm and comfortable . yongguk resting his back against the cave wall while looking at the night sky . many stars obviously seen in this beautiful breath taking natural . the waterfalls is sound feeling the forest . different kind of animals coming every once in a while to drink from the delicious clear water of the lake .

Yongguk his soon to be called life mate is brown hair and after a while he decided to probably go back home already seeing it's passing by 11.00 in the night from his hand watch . 

Yongguk stood up , dressed daehyun into his clothes and jumped high above making the cold air blow against the poor sleeping beauty but he get make him warm by embracing him more tightly while jumping from three to three . till he could view their mansion .

 

 

Himchan were looking at wall watch with concern expression .  his lover sleeping on his lap while snuggling there cutely , junhong and jongup playing video games sinc dinner time till now .

He caressed his pure lover's hair gently and the younger clutched on his shirt with his smaller hand .

" Have anyone told you how damn beautiful you're my angel ." he whispered into the younger's ear making him flinch slightly in his sleepiness and pouts cutely not really aware what his lover had said .

After a while the door of the mansion were clicked open . there the leader came with sleeping daehyun in his arm . himchan looked at the sight and smiled with little bit of smirk as yongguk noticed his glance and blushed before be avoid him and walk towards the bedroom .

Himchan held back his laughter . 

And deep inside he was too damn happy that yongguk finally found his lost angel .

Junhong jumped in top of his boyfriend and pouted . 

" Stop freaking beating me in the game . " he said and playfully hit that strong muscle chest . jongup smiled and leaned over . pecking that pink lips fast making the teen flush and pouts cutely .

" S-stop you idiot ~."  He avoided the man's eyes with deep blush . because jongup can't never stop looking at him with that lovely expression . 

Himchan looked at the two and smiled .

Yongguk came after a while with cup of coffee the maid get it ready for him like always ., he sat beside himchan on the couch and the second older looked at him with grin .

 

" Stop that look Kim . " he said and sipped on the coffee . junhong get closer to the leader and spook all of sudden .

" Hyung did you had fun together ?". 

Yongguk blushed .

" Yeah we did junhong .." 

The teen smiled brightly .

" Did you eat dinner cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter