Chapter 21 ( my dad's decision ❤ )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ended up not sleeping well , thinking too much and imagining his parent's reaction when he tell them everything . mostly his father , daehyun pouted . 

" I'm scared ~." 

the sun brightness hitting his smooth baby skin as he stood up from the bed and closed the window while his man sleeping there peacefully . he looked at him and bite his lips , then he held his tummy and looked at how it's shown from his black short tank top .

He smiled warmly with teary eyes .

" Umma can't wait any longer for you to be in my hands ." he said gently and tears rolled down before he wipe it and walk over the bathroom to get  himself  ready to meet with his parents after two months till now . but it does feel like ages . he missed them so much yet he's so scared of what's coming next .

What's their reaction when they know that his lover's half demon and half vampire ?! . 

" Baby? ". Daehyun flinched , he turned around and saw his man sitting already and yawning tiredly before he look at him and smile gently , daehyun couldn't help himself from running towards his man and jumping into his arm . he embraced the smaller figure feeling the adorable tummy making room between their hug .

" You haven't slept right ?". Because he started to understand his angel well , one of the thing that worries him doesn't make him sleep .

Daehyun looked aside with adorable pouts .

" Just two hours probably  " he mattered and Nuzzled his face against the male's neck . Clutching on the back of his husband's hair .

" Everything will be fine baby..I'm sure ." he whispered softly and pecked that brown hair . soon he stood up and the younger still in his arm being picked up easily towards the bathroom to get ready for the day and meet up with his parents .

 

 

 9.30 PM / 

  Daehyun's parents stood dumbfounded with jaw hung low to see the enormous huge beautiful mansion up between a mountain and green world surrounding it .

" Dear , did you look at the location well ?".  Mr.Jung asked his wife who looked at her phone GPS again only to nod back while her eyes busy scanning the white mansion .

This can't be ..

" Oh my god this is extremely too much for me .." The woman said with teary eyes . as she saw her son opening the door slowly with flushed cheek as he saw them , yongguk standing right behind him with the sweetest smile ever . the beauty run towards his precious dear family , hugging both tightly and his father pecked his son's forehead while glaring at the tall handsome male who looked away while Rubbing his neck .

After the warm hug , daehyun stepped back shyly and introduced his man to his family .

" Umma , appa , this is my boyfriend . bang yongguk and yongguk this is my mother jung Hana , I think you know her before  .." Daehyun said and continue , nervously of course .

" A-and this is my father , Jung chanwoo ." yongguk bowed to the two politely and smiled awkwardly . 

This is more harder then he imagine . like he really need to stop the dead glare mr.Jung is giving him . 

 " Let's go inside it's pretty cold here hehe." His mother told sweetly and crossed inside pass yongguk and her son who turned around and followed behind with his father .

The two were dumbfounded again when they inter the long beautiful wide hallway with many article pictures sticking up on the wooden colored wall . many maids come to bow politely with gentle smile and as they crossed inside the freaking so huge living room .

" Feel comfortable ,  my friend is making breakfast and soon it will be ready  " yongguk mattered softly and took quick glance over the American kitchen which shows himchan and his pregnant lover doing the breakfast with some help of the maids . daehyun tried covering his tummy when suddenly his shirt went up when he sat down in the other couch .

And when yongguk walked inside the kitchen to check up on the condition , daehyun left small scream when his mother shook his arm .

" Sweetie why didn't you tell me that yongguk's rich ..oh my god , I'm speechless ." she tried as best as she can to whisper that . but unfortunately it was heard , Mr.Jung stopped his wife from shaking her poor son like that then he decided to ask his precious son that seems quiet nervous today .

" Daehyun , since when do you know this man ?". 

The younger flushed and bit his lips , he played with his hands and looked at his father then he looked away cutely .

" 4 months ." his father didn't quiet liked the answer . he thought 4 months isn't enough to show couple's deep love to each other after short period of time like this .

 

Junhong and jongup were peeking and watching from their room , spying on what's happening with daehyun's parents and their leader .

But soon the breakfast was ready , the family went inside the kitchen with yongguk and daehyun . and having to notice the couples Mrs.Jung squealed at the cute tummy that's bursting out of the pink shirt youngjae was wearing as he flushed slightly and bowed to the woman .

" Awww what month now ?". 

"  Five months now ." he shyly said and allowed the woman to touch his tummy with lovely shy smile .

" is it your first child ?". Youngjae nodded while looking at his man who smiled softly to him and then he looked at daehyun's mother shyly .

Mr.Jung started to eat , feeling surprised at the good taste , seriously this is so tasteful he can't stop himself from eating each different plate . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter