Chapter 15 ( my sunshine's waiting )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk hide behind a three and looked at vampire haunters surrounding the forest , the rain getting heavy and thunder obviously won't stop . He left a sigh . he didn't know that they will go this far ,  if he let his guard down they might reach for the mansion . there his friends and his angel whose carrying his first child inside of him staying save and sound , if he failed to sage them ..then what will happen ?! Yongguk shook the thought away and stay focused . the light of their  searchlight blinded him when he looked to see if they were close or not . unfortunately they kept spreading in the forest and he knew that some of them are afraid to go any further . but being forced by the leader of haunters who didn't come here at the moment but his worker . to check on any movement from vampires ..

He still have to do something ..he doesn't want them to find that he's here . he doesn't want to start a fight and make a big fuss . not that he's afraid or something but he is planning so much in his mind at the moment .

To create a save future for his beloved ones ..even if peoples doesn't accept them as they're 

" Okay guys let's go back .." Said one of them as he closed his searchlight and walked away , his team mate following behind . 

Yongguk sighed in relief . he spread his demon wings and waited for a while once they're gone then he eventually flew high above in the sky while thinking in his mind a lot .

 

 

 

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

 

In the bedroom daehyun were sitting on the king sized bed rubbing his tummy with the oil youngjae give him saying it's good for the baby , so right now he's rubbing gently while his beautiful blue eyes watery .

Maybe he had been love sick the moment he met yongguk . but he denied his feeling because yongguk's a vampire and half demon . and now that he's not here . daehyun feel like the world collapsed on him , he 's feeling empty , and to know that his kind haunt vampires and kills them in cruel way he's so damn sad and worried .

He trust his man and believe in him but he can't help feeling worried .

Tears rolled down and fell on his tummy . daehyun wiped them with both hands and sniffled .

" D-daehyunie hyung ~you haven't slept ?". The elder immediately fixed himself and flushed as he shook his head and junhong smiled cutely before he run up to him .

And as he get sat closer junhomg immediately hugged the pregnant beauty . who hugged back with flushing cheek and tearing eyes .although he doesn't like for someone seeing him crying but right now at the moment he couldn't care ..

He embraced the teen more .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter