Chapter 18 ( vampire hunters )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gunshot were heard from above , junhong trembled in fear , and daehyun covered his ears while tears streaming of his beautiful eyes . the same reaction youngjae did , their pure heart is not for these stuff .

 

yongguk looked up above , feeling their heavy foot steps and he quickly opened the big iron door to the exit and finally thought about the plan . 

" Let's go inside ."  they all hurried inside and he closed the door after them . daehyun was the only one who couldn't see anything right now . since it's so damn dark that made his heart drop and he whimpered , but that all was gone when he was being picked up gently into that warm embrace , surprisingly it's warmer then before . daehyun leaned into the strong chest and felt the fast heart beating .

" Everything will be fine baby ~~." He whispers it to his ear and daehyun left small sob before clutching on his man's shirt while they were running in the long hallway . and as they found the exit , junhong was the last one to pass before yongguk look deep inside the dark all way to see if there's anyone . 

Hopefully there was no one and right now they were far away in the forest . because they passed a hallway underground that lead to the middle of the forest ..

Daehyun were standing right beside him , looking at him while dripping wet along with the others . The rains seemed to get heaver and heaver . as he looked at them , especially himchan who looked back at him with a look that he's understand so much .

*Gunshot*

Youngjae screamed unconsciously and run to his man's side after he heard the gunshot . his man comforted him .

" Let's go future away , I know a place we can hide in till they go  ." he said loudly because obviously the sound of the heavy rain and thunder is so loud . 

They start following him , running as fast as they can being vampires , daehyun in his arm being picked up and embraced by his man while he's running , his eyelashes wet , forbidden the heavy rain's water from abusing and coming into his blue eyes while he's looking at the back , noticing a steam light there from a far , he focused on it but unfortunately yongguk kept running and running so fast which get them so further away . 

They reached in front of the cave , and yongguk went inside . , and as they went further and further away . finally they could feel the peace , himchan placed his pregnant wife against the ground and packed his forehead .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter