Chapter 23 ( Alex's words ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....

While sleeping alone after his man went downstairs , daehyun flipped on the bed and faced the other side  , his beautiful sleeping face brightening due the sun light coming through the wide window .

He clutched on the pillow and pouted in his sleepiness . feeling annoying because of the light .

" G-Gukkie ~~." Half in his sleepiness daehyun called , hopping his man will be there to close the window and do the certain , but unfortunately there was no answer , daehyun gripped the other pillow and blocked the sun light by it , hopping that he will get some sleep .

*Smirk*

Not noticing that there's a figure out the window , looking at him with the most evil smirk .

 

 

Yongguk were drinking his cup of coffee while climbing up stairs , he smiled unconsciously of the thought seeing his angel in his adorable mood whenever he wake . blank and whiny , also but not always which he miss that adorable mood daehyun had .

" Baby are awake ?". Yongguk called from the door as he stepped inside and looked seeing right now only to look with wide eyes to see the bed empty and the window blowing the cold air against the bed sheet . 

The vampire run towards the bathroom and slammed the door open .

No here . he panicked . 

 

 ~~~~

 Daehyun sobbed , struggling and fighting while he's being picked by up a strong muscle man with black suit . from what he's seeing they were still in the forest . the man jumping from three to three with a woman that he obviously remember .

 

 He panicked , feeling his body trembling in fear and tears slipped down unconsciously . he clutched on the man's suit after be saw a scary house underneath them , the man carrying him landed down and placed him on his foot but he couldn't even think of running away when the muscle man's gripping his slim arm and pinning it at his back .

The woman still haven't even turned and looked at him but having serious face .

" Hurry up and tie him  up in that room .." She ordered , and pointed at the entrance of the abounded looking house , daehyun shook his head and tears slipped down while he look at her with his beautiful eyes .

" A-alex ..i-is it you ?". Daehyun asked , his poor heart couldn't believe that his man's ex will do this . so the way he asked while he pants and cry there made the woman smirk and walk closer to him .

" So you remember who I'm ?." She get more closer and pulled his hair a bit making his head lean back and his heart couldn't stop racing too fast . 

His lips trembled .

" Yeah you should remember who is the one who will be taking your soul away from your body and maybe we can just kill the life inside of you , Choose one of them ?". 

Daehyun froze , feeling like his heart has been taken away from him . 

What is she saying ? She must be joking , there's no way someone gonna kill a pure innocent soul inside of him ?! His child wasn't even born yet , the thought of that made daehyun sob in fear and try to protect his big tummy that has reached it's five months .

" No one is gonna save you , yongguk doesn't know this place unfortunately ." 

 Daehyun's eyes widened , he shook his head and sobbed as when he covered his face with his smaller hands it was trembling and the woman smirked . her bodyguard brought the rope and tied the younger's wrist against a big high column . 

" A ing human stealing yongguk's heart ? What the hell ." she said and kicked the younger's side under his waist . 

That made daehyun scream and cry slightly .

It's hurts , he clutched his beautiful eyes close and his tears slipped down while he bite his lips .

~~~~

Going down stairs in hurry yongguk were panting heavily , he opened and slammed every door in the mansion but his angel is no where to be seen . he run inside the kitchen getting everyone is attention as they were waiting for him and daehyun to come and have breakfast together .

But when they saw the horror face he had at the moment himchan placed the pot in the table and walked over the man who looked down at the floor with wide eyes and ruffled his hair . 

The lamp on his throat seemed to stick there  .

" Y-yongguk what's wrong ?". His tone showing the fear of the true . youngjae held his tummy feeling the baby kicking . junhong looked at his hyung and bite his nails feeling worried that it'd taking too long for their leader to spite why he's panicking like that .

Jongup stood up .

" H-hyung what's wrong ? What happened ?". 

The way his eyes seemed to get read due anger on himself , made the man clutch his fist and his eyes had tears gathering but never falling .

He couldn't protect him .

" Daehyun has been taken away from me ..." He said in panic state , his breath isn't normal .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter