Chapter 11 ( surrounded by fear )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤❤(Three week later ) ❤❤

 

 

He pulled his angel gently to be embraced in his warm arm in the amazing hot springs while the air so freezing cold . but having to be here at the moment made everything feels so good and warm .

Yongguk noticed that his lover's already melting due the effect of the hot water he chuckled slightly .

" Don't sleep sunshine , we still have to go eat at our special place nah ?". He whispered and pecked that red cheek while daehyun leaning his head against his chest and closing his eyes , his beautiful long eyelashes brushing above his cheek and as he opened his eyes yongguk 's heart jumped and fluttered .

He wonder if he would bring a child ..will his eyes be this wide and blue like his angel ? Yongguk's heart softens .

Just thinking about this make him feel at ease . to think that someday he will get to see his first child . thought he still doesn't know if daehyun's ready to get pregnant or not . it is one of the many things he's looking forward to in his future with his wife .

" G-Gukkie ..I'm sleepy ."calling him that nickname daehyun started to call him by the past few days with that adorable sleepy tone yongguk's already felt arrow stick in his heart . he pecked that pink lips and daehyun's hair . 

" Sleep baby ..I'm gonna be here for you when you wake ~~." 

To be surrounded by a loving man who's spoiling him like a real prince , there daehyun felt like he's the most happiest human on earth  . but his pure innocent self didn't change after all of this treat . there's a time when he's like kitten in front of the man all shy and beautiful as hell . he start to get close to everyone in the house especially youngjae who's the same age as him but younger by few months .  

He's being loved . daehyun nuzzles his face in yongguk's neck and soon drift into dreamland world . waking up later to find himself in the red car belong to the man all covered with blankets while it's snowing outside .

Daehyun turned to face his man only to see no one at the driver seat .

Daehyun sat up and the blanket wrapped around him fell into his lap .

" G-Gukkie ~~." The car were parked at side of a beautiful booth , and many different places . people walking by and chatting together while daehyun looking around .

He can't see his man ..where is he ?

Daehhun felt fear suddenly rose in his pure heart as he was about to get out of the car but not when someone bend down to the window and all he can see right now is yongguk having sweet smile while telling him to open the window and as he did the elder leaned forward and packed his lips . 

Some people squealed at the sudden kiss while passing by . daehyun flushed and looked at yongguk giving him a bag of hot delicious mandu plus bread and other bag inside it box of rice cake .

" I bought this while you were sleeping baby ." yongguk mattered while the cold breath obviously seen due the freezing weather .

Daehyun stayed there heart pounding way too fast as he held back his tears ..thinking the man just disappeared ..and the feeling does freak him out . daehyun get half of his body out the window only to hug the surprised man who widen his eyes a bit .

Daehyun's lips trembled and his adorable cheek turned pink .

And once he figure it out yongguk smiled warmly and hugged the love of his life before packing his forehead .

" Were you scared when you didn't find me ?". 

He eventually nodded and sniffles back his running nose .

Yongguk pulled back and chuckled when he looked at the adorable sight . he pulled the napkin off his pocket and reached over to wipe that red running nose and daehyun's cheek turned deeper pink . He held the napkin and sat back there and dealing with his nose . yongguk run over and gets inside the driver seat before he close the door and rub his cold hands together while huffing into them to make it warm .

" God ..so damn cold ."  he mattered and warmed up his hands when he held the hot bag of rice cake and the others placed in middle of their seats .

" I brought you hot tea baby ." daehyun smiled shyly .

" T-thank you Gukkie ." yongguk smiled and leaned over to peck that hair .

" You're welcome baby ."  They start eating together . enjoying each other's company . and to feel warm inside the car made the two feel so comfortable . Yongguk talking about this and that while the younger listening with open heart and while yongguk were speaking about how hard vampires life is daehyun played with his man's bigger hands then he leaned to kiss them both . hopping to cheer the man up .

" Even If all the world is against you i-i will still love vampires ..because they can't control their needs , I don't hate them .." Daehyun tried as he looked up at his boyfriend and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter