Chapter 31 ( jinmin's fever )

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(❤4.30pm❤ )

Daehyun were looking in front of him where he's standing in the wide balcony facing the beautiful beach . in an area that they moved in five years ago . when their children were still babies . but right now daehyun flinched when he felt a tug in his bathrobe .

He looked down and found his little spolied son with teary eyes and pouty lips . daehyun smiled softly and bend down to his son's height .

" What's wrong sweetie ?". 

Jinmin pointed towards the door and mattered with his cute little voice .

" When daddy's coming ? Jinmin want to play with daddy tiger plush and donkey .." 

His heart melted as the tears dropped and slipped into that beautiful chubby cheek and his mother had to wipe it for him with warm smile and loving glances .

" Aigoo baby ~~." Daehyun squeezed his son's cheek gently and pecked his lips.

" Daddy will be coming back soon sweetie , so you'll play a lot with him nah ?". Jinmim looked at his mother while clutching on his baby tiger plush .

He was wearing blue adorable pajama of one piece , with his soft brown hair getting long reaching above his shoulder . his eyelashes taking it from his mother . very lot and obviously longer then his mommy . 

 His kids were just too beautiful and he made a page of them on the Instagram , getting lots of follows and commenter everyday . to pictures and snap videos of their daily beautiful life and enjoy the days with good memories later on when they grow up even more .

 

{ 6.00 pm)

 Yongguk looked at the two kinds of chicken nagtes that his kids always are addicted to eat everyday .

Different and adorable kind of shape  . which made him smile softly and picked it up before placing it into the shopping trolley . 

If his kids were here , they'd probably sperate apart and run around to buy their beloved stuff , so today he didn't brought them with him cause he actually went out on mission too early before everyone in the house wake .

And right now he really feel empty without having his kids buying their own stuff they needed .

So he walked towards the chocolate and candy spot and looked around .

" I have to remember what they always buy ..." He mattered and picked up what he remembered before placing it in the trolley . 

 

 

(❤❤Meanwhile❤❤ )

Daehyun stepped out the kitchen with bright warm smile as he watched jinmin and yomi run eventually when yongguk came . and bend down to welcome the two small figures in his warm embrace . 

" Have you been good to your mother ?". He asked the two adorable creators .

They nodded and suddnely the younger boy pouted and clutched on his daddy's shirt .

" What's wrong little prince ?". He asked while standing up and carrying the slim boy in his arm and holding yomi's little hand by the other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter