Chapter 1 ( meeting the angel ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Leaving a sigh of relief after a hard work all the day long , daehyun smiled after that and fixed his big eyeglasses before he walk alone towards his home with his backpack snuggled against his chest  .

He's turning 23 years old today , unfortunately he's not having any friends to celebrate his birthday with . and his parents aren't here but in their hometown which is Busan .

He looked down at the ground while walking alone in the alleyway .

 the closet way to go home .

this is not new to him , he had been lonely since he moved here 3 years ago when he attended the collage here in Seoul , first he haven't found a suitable job like the one he have right now but he stayed 3 weeks till he found a simple company of Manga and anime artist  and he's assistance . and due to his job daehyun met his favorite Mangaka . 

They talked few times and he get his sign  but still he's very lonely . 

Not that he's not social person or something like that , it's quiet the opposite .

He doesn't trust too much or depends too much . because friends those days are dangerous .

 

He sighed again and held back his tears .

" I- I can't cry I have to get used to it ." 

He whispered to himself completely not aware that someone is behind him .

He sniffled and noticed the shadow near his own at the ground .

Daehyun was about to turn around and see but not when the unknown figure get more closer and covered his mouth .

The younger's eyes widen , his muffled scream heard around the area .

The obviously strong man behind him held him carefully and jumped really high .

No human can do that unless it's ..

Vampire .

Daehyun's eyes widen more . they side today at the news there's many victims because vampire usually appears in the night but he haven't bought much attention .

He always cross this way so why ?!...why does it have to be today when he's being kidnapped by one ?

He can feel the man's breath on his neck , could hear it . daehyun stopped struggling while the man kept jumping from here to there till they were in a garden near the ( Han river )

This is his end ..

He will die .

On his birthday  .

The man placed him on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter