World 2 - Skool Luv Affair - Pt.5

Other worlds

(*Cries*)

(I know I am greedy)

(But can I have at least 4 comments on each chapter?)

(Except for you jin_trash, your comment is long af)

(JK, but at least 3?)

(Beta-ed)


As Jin predicted, the plan turned out successfully.

After Taehyung got the call from the police station, he immediately called Jin to inform him about the news, while the police dealt with the principal themselves. Both Minha and Jin got the announcement from the principal to go to the main office.

"Looks like someone is gonna get kicked out~" Minha said in a sing-song voice and gave Jin the side look. The class giggled.

Jin nodded. It was true, though. Someone was really going to be kicked out of the school. But not him, that is.

"I am so glad that after this the school will have lessened a that just keep clinging on my cousin's money."

This made the class burst out in laughter. 

Minha was beyond embarrassment right then. Sure, she did follow Gojoon around the school, true, they were dating, and yes, she was also flirting with other guys in the school, and also yes, she needed their money. But that didn't make her a ! After all, it was their fault for falling for her astonished and beautiful look, she was just doing a favor in order not to break anyone's heart. So she's basically an innocent and naive girl who cared for others.

Blinded with embarrassment and anger, she didn't even notice that she had said it all out loud. Only when she heard the 'pip' sound of the recording after it finished did she realize what she just done.

Embarrassed by her own action, Minha grunted then rushed out of the class, making everyone laughing even louder.

Goyangi and Jin looked at each other before both of them joined with the rest of the class.


When Jin and Minha went to the main office, they saw lots of police officers standing outside, waiting for them.

They both stood outside of the office (because the cops just wouldn’t let them in) for about one or two minutes when they saw Taehyung open the door from the inside, nod his head at the cops and gesture for them to walk in.

"So, I believe you already know the reason why I called both of you." The principal said as soon as the three of them sat down on the chairs in front of him. An old man who looked like a freaking boxer in tuxedo. Obviously he was annoyed with the cops and all the scandal in the school, and judging on the cold voice of him, Jin did the right decision not to answer him.

Speaking of the principal, he hadn't seen Jaewon for more than two hours ever since he last saw her. Honestly, he was quite worried when he let Jaewon go with Janghyo. In the original plot of the story, at that same exact moment, Janghyo also asked Jin to talk alone with Jaewon, and Jin agreed. Janghyo then led Jaewon to an abandoned building near the school and they had a talk. Janghyo, being a coward as she was, admitted that she afraid of her dad more than her love toward Jaewon, and told (she hadn't realized yet) her that all of their memories, love and kisses were just an act. This made Jaewon cry a lot and have a mental breakdown for a while. Janghyo did feel guilty, but since her father was so strict and Minha was blackmailing her, she couldn't help but standing there like an outsider and watched Jaewon suffering with Jin. So that's why Jin decided to remind our friend a little bit before she made the wrong decision and hurt both of them in the process.

But seriously, what exactly did they do to take up two hours

("And here I thought my new owner wouldn't have a dirty mind. How naive I was back then." Goyangi sighed as he remembered a certain person that broke most of his bones when that same person beat the hell out of him.)

"Oh yes, sir. We know very well." Minha was the one who answered, a look of fake concern and disappointment as she spoke in a same fake elegant voice to the principal. Placed her hand on her heart and acted as if she was the victim. From the corner of Jin's eyes, he saw the principal's stare harden at her. Sometimes someone really needs to knock some sense in to their head, and Jin would be honored to do the "knocking" part. "And I am, like you, so disappointed that this thing could happen in our school. As a student with the highest Knowledge Rate, I suggest that we should expel that-"

"Thank you miss Hwang but I believe that I didn't ask for an answer from any of you in particular. And if you insist on expelling the student who caused all the trouble then I suggest that you should pack everything up after you leave this office." The principal, Mr. Cheon, said in a frightening, calm voice, and looked at Minha as if she was the lowest scum in the world. ("Which she is, so don't correct me.")

"I am totally agr- wait. What? Excuse me but I don't understand." Minha was truly horrified. Packing up? Her? Did they know? Obviously they wouldn't. Didn't everyone in the famous rich school was stupid?

"You really need to learn how to think in your head instead of mumbling out loud." Jin made a double face-palm. Seriously, how stupid could this girl would be?

"I think I already said it clearly. But it seems that you are "too smart" to understand what us "stupid people" say, so I will repeat again. You. Packing up. Leave the school. Period. Understand?" Mr. Cheon is unamused. Mr. Cheon is mad. Mr. Cheon is savage as hell. Don't be like Mr. Cheon.

"What? Me? What did I do?!!!" Minha was beyond belief. So they did know that it was her? No way! It didn't go like that in the movie!

"And I suggest you should stop watching too many stupid romance movies when you go into jail. Now get the hell out of my office and go to the police station!" Mr. Cheon told two of his guards to drag Minha out. 


It became a mess after that. Minha was screaming and yelling and threatened to call the cops (hence the people who held her down were one), demanding to know the truth.

Turned out, the person in those pictures was some random person on the street, and Minha hired a person to edit it with Jin's face. And they had a recording of her conversation with the editor on her SMD, her chat message and her clone account which she used to upload the pictures. She protested, of course, that the person in the recording was not her, because she never said anything like that. Jin nodded, it was true, she knew that it wasn’t her since she hadn't said anything with the editor, and the chat message was also fake. But just give Jin a computer and Jin made sure everyone would believe in everything they heard.

After that, they revealed one more thing, Minha was owning a big, extremely huge debt from every cosmetic and fashion stores from all over the city. And the money she used was from Gojoon, who gave her his most expensive credit card with lots of money inside, made him become the poorest person, no, make it second, in the city, the first was Minha, of course. Gojoon lost his job as a CEO of the most famous company in the world, let Taehyung took his place and merged it with his own company, making it the most powerful company that had existed for the last 2 millenniums.

Janghyo and Jaewon.

Jin face-palmed whenever he thought of them.

After Minha went to jail, they became the cutest couple of the whole school. Lovey dovey here, lovey dovey there, and Jin and Taehyung would always find a room for themselves, staying way far away from the two love birds. And when they were celebrating Janghyo's birthday, which was two years after the incident, the said girl suddenly pulled Jaewon into a tight hug and announced that she had become a father. Jaws dropped everywhere.

Jaewon, you should be glad that your husband had passed her adult age (20) or else you would have met Minha in the jail.

But then, the one who was pregnant was Jaewon, so Janghyo went to jail?

But then again, how the could she get pregnant?


Another thing that happened in the last two years was that the feeling he often got.

Around Taehyung, if you asked.

At first, Jin was okay with being followed around by the kid. It was cute. Taehyung looked like a little puppy when he followed Jin around the school, then the house, then anywhere Jin went. But it got worse through time. Taehyung decreased their distance from two meters to one meter to fifty decimeters until there wasn't any distance between them at all. Jin wouldn't mind that, because he was already used to it, Jimin also did that all the time, so Jin really didn't notice or mind at all.

That was until he saw his pictures in the kid's SMD. Thousands of it. And he mean it when he said "thousands". The kid had more than five different folders that named from "Sleeping" to "Eating" to "Smiling" and more inside a file titled "Jinnie", and each of it had at least a thousand pictures of him, not looking at the camera, of course. He would be a great paparazzi if he hadn't been a gangster.

And yes, Jin just ing found out that the little bun was the boss of the most fearful underground gang in the world. And that kid was actually an Alpha.

.

He didn't see that coming.

How did Jin found out all of that, you ask.

Well...


It was about a year after the incident with Minha, and Taehyung threw a party for his birthday. He didn't invite anyone, except for Jin, Goyangi, the two lovebirds Janghyo and Jaewon, and V. ("I still don't know who is V even when I was done with his world."). All of them showed up, instead of the V guy. And when Jin asked Taehyung, the kid said that V just went somewhere else before he came, because Taehyung and V just had a fight again. Jin hadn't met the guy for the rest of the day.

Taehyung was really happy that day, he smiled a lot, talked a lot, joked around a lot. Taehyung was known best for his happy personality, but that day, something in him just clicked, and he became more happy than he was ever before. ("I tell you, broken family can screw you up big." Goyangi said with a sigh.) That boxy smile he had whenever he told a funny joke or someone was playing with him, that cute alien attitude of his, that low and y voice he made whenever he talked to Jin, but normal and friendly when talking to someone else, Jin found himself loving all of that. And the worst thing he expected was that his heart would jump whenever he saw Taehyung smile to him, talk to him, care for him. The exact same thing that happened when he was around Jimin.

Jin wouldn't let that happen.

It was true that he loved Jimin, and it was also true that he loved Taehyung (Yes, he just found out a few days ago when the kid suddenly hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear), but he already gave his heart and body to Jimin, he couldn't do the same to Taehyung, that would mean he betrayed Jimin. And he couldn't live if one day Jimin looked at him with sadness, hurt and betrayal in his eyes and left him forever. That wasn't just right. It wasn't right. And he was right to kill his own feeling, although he failed it miserably. He was right. He couldn't be selfish like that. Then why did it hurt so much?

He was glad that his love was only one-sided. He wasn't sure he would still say the same thing if Taehyung suddenly confessed to him.

He didn't know if Goyangi had noticed what he was thinking, but he didn't say anything.

Later that day, while they were singing the happy birthday song for Taehyung in the main room, someone knocked on the door. All of them looked at the door for a moment before Taehyung stood up and told everyone that he would get it.

As soon as he opened the door, a group of tall guys with black suit rushed into the house, scared the out of all the people in the house, bowed to Taehyung, and screamed from the top of their lungs.

"ON THE BEHALF OF THE REST OF THE MEMBERS THAT COULD NOT COME TODAY BECAUSE OF THEIR MISSION, WE WISH YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVER BOSS!!!!"

Everyone covered their ears, glad that the Kim's family decided to build their house far from the city life, or else they would have to receive tons of complain letters the next day.

Jaewon was the first one to come back to normal. "Wait, lover? And who are you guys?"

Taehyung's face was red, screw that, his whole body was red from top to bottom, from inside to outside, and that was a pleasant scene to see. Jin found himself smiling fondly at the boy.

But back to the main point.

"Boss' lover, of course! Who else?"

"What boss?"

"This boss!" Jin, Goyangi, Janghyo and Jaewon watched with wide eyes as all of them circled around Taehyung, and bowed down to him. "Kim Taehyung, our one and only boss, the only one that we would bow down to."

"What?!"

Jin widened his eyes at Taehyung, then looked back at Goyangi, who also tried his best not to look stupid with his widened eyes, then looked back at Taehyung. The both of them were probably thinking the same thing.

Since when did the story say that the kid was the gangster? The most dangerous job Jin could think right now was being a gangster. And Taehyung, the one that everyone thought that he was a lovable happy Omega, was actually the boss of an underground group.

But then Jin frowned. So that mean Taehyung already had a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or whatever that person was. And Jin could feel the smell of jealously slowly creeping up his whole body.

"And of course, this person is the boss lover! We wish a happy life with boss!" They all circled around Jin, who looked dumbfounded, and Taehyung, who looked like a human version of a tomato.

"Wh- Wha- What is going on?" Jin looked around him, then looked back at Taehyung. He was scared, but at the same time, he was full with hope. 

"Jinnie." Taehyung never called him hyung. This brat. "I have something to say." 

The room became silent, and the normal sunshine happy go lucky kid became nervous, what an unusual scene to see.

Jin remained silent, and continued to look at Taehyung. He knew he shouldn't do this, he shouldn't. He had to run out of here, out of this human circle, and kill himself so that he could go on with the next world. He knew he should. But a small part of him, a small but much more powerful part of him had the control over his body, and it was commanding him to stand there, listening to everything the kid would say next.

He should run, right now. He couldn't. He shouldn't. No. He couldn't be like this. No. Stop. Taehyung. No. Don't say anything. He shouldn't. Jimin. No. He shou-

"Jin-hyung." Taehyung looked up at him, staring straight into his eyes and soul with those beautiful sapphire blue eyes. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you, more than the love I give for a family member." Taehyung intertwined their hands together and held it tight. Jin felt his body stop breathing, and his eyes were hurt, his face was wet with tears right then. No. Taehyung. Stop.

"Taehyung, I -" Jin was cut off when he felt Taehyung long slender finger silence his lips. Taehyung looked at him, and Jin saw all the hope and beg and sadness written all over his face, his eyes, his action, his voice.

"I know that this love is wrong. It is so wrong, But I love you, and I know you love me. So please. Can you please accept my love for you?" 

He knew this was wrong. But could he be a little bit selfish this time?


(End World 2, chapter 9)


(Ha ha)
(I know I had been lacking a lot with this story these few days)
(So I decide to make each chapter a little bit longer)
(And make it have an average of 2500 words instead of 2000 like I used to)
(I found out that I describe their love so... fast?)
(So after I finished... probably 4th world)
(I would write another sequel)
(Or side story to be exact)
(Describe the boys' life before and after they met Jin, not Jin)
(And of course, after Jin died)
(So stay tune)
(I will put subscriber mode before I upload chapter 10)
(So beware)
( HA HA HA HA HA HA)
(Or am I joking again? Yes, I am. So don't worry)
(Okay, I am talking to much)
(Comment and stay tune)

P/s: Congratulation to myself after finishing the second world. And I am done with the 95 liner. Like the first world, please comment who should be next for the third world. If no one comment, then I won't know who should I write next and it will take me more than two weeks too decide. (Curse Jin and his beautiful harem, ughhhh, so hard to decide!!!!)

You could also write a private message to me to vote if you don't want to comment.

So far I have:
JinKook: 5 votes

2seok: 3 votes

NamJin & Yoonjin: 1 vote