World 3 - Modern With Magic - Pt.5

Other worlds

(Y'all don't lie to meh!)
(I know y'all know that our little bunny will love *cough*somebody*cough* more than a friend!!!)
(Extremely short chapter, for real this time. Just barely pass 2K. I am deeply sorry)
(Un-beta)


It had been a few years ever since the day Jin took Jungkook under his wings. Five to be exact. Long? Not too long. Short? Not that short either. There had been lots of thing happened these few years, whether they were good or bad. Fortunately, more good things than bad things. But then again, when bad things happened, it tend to be big. So to be fair, in these few year, according to Kim Seokjin, the usual (never admit) trouble maker, was normal. 

Another person, no, more like, another cat, didn't think so. Rather than normal and peaceful like some idiot thought, to the cat, these five years was chaos. The reason why Jin felt so comfortable was because all of the problems he met these five years, whether it was as big as an apocalypse or as small as an ant bite, he threw it all to Goyangi to deal with. The cat is not even a real cat anyway, so why not?

But as an employee of the System, every guide have a way to deal with their owner, player, what ever the hell they want to call themselves. Afterall, they didn't watse freaking two hundred years preparing for nothing.

That was also the reason why at the end of the fifth year, Jin was gladly (not) to witness his point somehow magically dropped down to lower than 50K.

This made Jin mad for a (really long) while, confusing Jungkook so bad that the kid thought he did something wrong.

Speaking about the little bunny these fives years, Jin have to say, puberty hit the kid hard.

Remembered how he used to say that the kid look just like an angle that fall down from the sky? With soft smooth black hair, white smooth skin (a little bit tan, considered the kid was Asian, duh), giant brown blue eyes, cute little button nose, and pink plumb lips? The creation of all the cute things in the world? The small little kid that no one, Jin sweared and dared to say that no one in this whole freaking world (the ones who had human heart, that is) would have the gut to say no to those big innocent eyes. That little disrespectful devil.

But Jin missed those old days.

Because just what the heck was he taken home?!

Somebody please tell him that the teens, who was probably, no, definitely taller than most of the twenties out there, with a voice that was not too low, but not to high, and was perfect enough to make every girls' ear pregant, with a perfect body structure that could shamed every top models out there, with the face and skin that can slapped any beautiful girls' confident mentally and somehow physically, and the rare talent that could communicate with plants (and (not) surprisingly when all of the plant species decided to join his harem) which made him the only one who have that power which surpass every Mid-Class and probably some of the High-Class Rook, was not the small shy and easily get scared little bunny that he took home five years ago!!!! 

Ha ha. Nope. Ha ha.

Just like the description above, the small little bunny that everyone (only Jin since he was so scared that his little brother would be kidnapped so he scared the out of anyone who wanted to get close to the kid with his freaking Chevalier power) loved and liked had became this rude monster who was very aware of his rudeness and decided to accidentally used it to the max.

Jin transfered from losing blood because of cuteness overload to losing soul from the rudeness overload.

According to the girls and guys that are in Jungkook's class, the kid was widely known as the cool guy type, really agressive when it came to grade and stuff (which made him the most favorite student in the teacher line), barely had any friend at all (books and the phone that he could kill anyone if he or she touched it, were his friend, some said), and seem to dislike girls. 

But, despite all of that, the kid was still in the dream of most of the girls in the school, hell, even some other nearby school.

But whatever they said about the kid, it still didn't change the fact that he was still a kid in Jin's heart and mind. ("You are going to regret saying that. Stupid human." Goyangi sighed.)

No, really.

The kid was definitely still, well, a kid.

Was there any cool guy that still wanted to climb onto his hyung's bed every night because of nightmare?

Was there any cool guy that insist on having his hyung sing for him every night?

Was there any cool guy that keep clinging on his hyung's body like a freeking koala bear every sing time he see him?

Tell him.

Were there?

Well yes. There was one.

Jungkook obviously.

Seokjin sigh.


Talking about the change in these five years.

The original story plot also change a lot.

Without his interfere, Yonghwa never realize his own feeling for Sahee, so they remain friend, to Yonghwa, that is. And also because of that, the first Revolution never happened. Yonghwa was still Jin's friend, but since Jin was now Jin, so he didn't have the crazy love feeling to the other, and for some reasons nobody knows, her secret of poisoned Jin was spreading around the school, she got detention and not only that, had to be in jail.

And no, Jin did not feel bad at all.

Reason? Simple.

One, he had to find out who was the one who poisoned Jin and led him to death, it was in the kid's will. Unfortunately for Sahee, the orignal story already mentioned about the poisonning incident, so Jin didn't even have to use his brain. Two, revenge, the second will of the kid, so Jin just simply use a little bit of his hacking skill then BAM, done. Three, karma. 

Karma is powerful, Jin had to admit, Goyangi also said that to. 

The System was not God. It was true that they controlled three thousands big worlds and three thousands small worlds, but it didn't mean that they could control every single thing in it. The force of each world was one of them. 

Each world had their own conciousness, whether you like it or not, it controlled you, not the other way around. Every world had its own favorable child, or as we know as main character. No matter what circumstance they were born, all of them would have the perfect ending. Absolute power, lovable partner (hell, some even had their own harem), friends and foes, being admired by thousand of people in the world. 

Even though the world had its own conciousness, it only cared about its child, and its own life. It would ignore everything that it sured that would cause no harm to its child and itself, even if its child become useless, that was why Jin was still hadn't being kicked out in every single world he went. Unless there was something that will harm its child, or an outsider had the power that exceed its limit, then off you go.

Speaking about outsider, Seokjin was one of them.

The people who were born and raised in the world, were the local people, and people like Seokjin, who did not belong to that world, but still coming in by force (*cough* the System *cough*), was an outsider. See? Simple.

Seokjin had asked Goyangi about many things. "If the world loves its own child so much, why it still let people like me harm its child?", "Why I was chosen to be one of the player?", "Why were you guys created?", "What do you mean by exceed power limit?", "Why I can take over the body in these world?".

But all he received was "Player doesn't meet the right jurisdiction" over and over again until Goyangi just snapped back at him.

Jin stopped asking after that.


"This damn love, because of you
I can’t quit even if I’m hurt
Even if I die, it’s only you
Without you, I have no blood or tears
I become a dangerous shadow
To me, that’s who you are"

The familar ring tone rung in the noisy classroom during lunch time, somehow it was still clear to Jungkook.

The corner of the teen's lip moved up just a little bit, but that only could made tons of girls fallen for him all over again. He snickered at this. "Stupid, brainless girls." 

Jungkook always good with grades, in fact, he was good with basically every subject in this school, aced in Science, a little bit trouble with Math, pretty good with Literature, definitely best in interactive with the plants. Acing Herbology was a piece of cake to him. ("Now that remind me, I still haven't finished that blueberry cake Jinnie make for me. Better finish it off when I come home.", "Sir, that cake is like a freaking wedding cake for a hundred people! How?")

He walked out of the class, ahem, jump out of the window, he didn't have classes next, and it was only second floor, so it was all okay.

Jungkook went around the back yard and climbed on the tree not too close but not too far from the class. After all, he wanted to make it back to class in time, even if he didn't want to.

The ring tone was still playing, special ring tone for one and only person. His smile faded as the song got to the male voice.

It was Jungkook voice.

Somehow Jungkook was kind of annoyed, knowing this was not the original. Yes, he cut out the male voice, and replaced it with his. He really didn't like how the guy's voice could made harmony go so well with Jinnie's voice.

Ah yes, forgot to tell. He stole the song from Jinnie's phone. Not that he going to admit this to the elder.

He really didn't like how Jinnie always played this song, while closing his eyes to enjoy it, like it was the source of his life. And Jungkook didn't even know when Jinnie did a harmony with somebody, without telling him! Of all people! He really didn't like it, and Jungkook thought he hated it more than how he hated white.

Don't close those beautiful eyes... I am next to you... Look at me... Look only at me... At me... Will you?

The thought flashed through the boy's mind, he shaked his head lightly to ignore it, he clicked answer. "Not yet, not yet."

"You disrespectful rat! How many times have I told you not to leave your clothes on the floor?" 

The low, angry, sweet voice that he loved so much came from the other side of the phone. He could imagine how Jinnie look right then. Face red, messy hair, the phone between his shoulder and ear while talking with him, angrily holding one of his white shirt, or tight pant, either one was fine by Jungkook, in one hand, the other on his hip, trying his best not to break anything.

Ahh... How cute...

"Well, I was intend to put it in the basket along with other dirty ones, but then you know, school was stuff, so I immediately pass out after I changed it. It was not on purpose! I'm sorry, Jin-hyung." Hyung. Jungkook sarcastically spitted out the word. How I despise that word.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung. Only said that in this kind of situation..." Jungkook had every rights to punch down somebody right then, trying his best not to look weird or act weird when he heard the other mumbling with a pout. Yes, ten years had trained him well with reading people emotion, Jinnie's is just, need more attention. "All right young mister, for the nth time, remember to put everything in the basket BEFORE changing. Am I clear?"

"Yes, yes, a hundred percent yes. Jin-hyung you are the best. I love you the most." Self-control was hard these day, so Jungkook decided to ignore that thing. Who need self-control when you are a master of disguise?

"Yeah, yeah. Save that sweet talk to your wife when you grow up. I don't want to be slapped in the face by a girl." Irritated voice from the other side.

"I wouldn't even let her harm a strand of your hair, I will kill her (literally) if she did, you are always first." Beside, you really don't want to slap yourself in the face, so what gives? Jungkook decided not to add the last part.

"Ha ha, you are making me vomit. Right, speaking about vomit, I just found out two new cafe that are really cute!"

"How is that related to vomit?" Jungkook chuckled a little.

"Shut up and listen will you?"

"I'm listening." Always am.


And Jungkook did late for class. Half an hour late.


Again. Just saying.


(A lot of people ask me about Jin's age)
(So hear it is)

Kim Seokjin: Real-25, Mental-More than a hundred (yep... an old demon fox, waitting and luring young men *cough* *dies*)
Park Jimin: Real-22
Kim Taehyung: Real-23
Jeon Jungkook: Real-21
???: Real-???
???: Real-???
???: Real-???

(Just trying to be mystery, you know who I am talking about)
(Story reference!!!! Yoonjin!!!! Anybody notice???!!!!)