World 3 - Modern With Magic - Pt.4

Other worlds

(I know I have been neglected this stories for like forever)
(I am really sorry to my subcribers, you can kill me for all you want)
(And also, since I am so desperate to use emoji, I will satisfied my need in this chapter)
(And also the upcoming world)
(*evil laugh*)
(This chapter is shorter and I am not sure that it will pass 3K words like usual, maybe less than 2500 words)


(Un-beta)


Jin didn't know how he feel like when he stepped into Jungkook's room, seeing the boy who always try to be tough and strong in front of him now fell down on the ground in his own nightmare world.

Afterall, the kid is just ten years old.

Jin immidiately rushed to Jungkook's side, checking his body to see if the kid hurt himself while falling down at the ground or not, when Jin found no bruise, he sighed in relief and try to put Jungkook back to the bed with his fifteen years old body.

After Jin successfully put the bunny back to his bed, Jin turned away and about to walk back to his blue and pink room and try to find back his beauty sleep. This handsome face need to be fostered, especially in this young age. But as Jin moved, only just a bit, his shirt was being pulled. 

It was the kid's small hand that was holding his blue pajama. He held his sleeve so tight that made Jin thought that the world itself was the only reason it should die.

He forgot that Jungkook was still in his nightmare.

Knowing that he wouldn't have the chance to go, Jin climbed up on the bed and sleep next to the bunny, hugging him back, while patting on his small but strong back, Jin's other hand was on the kid's forehead, tried to lessened the frown between his eyebrowns. 

He never realized this, but Jungkook was getting better, better than he thought in these few months he lived with the kid. Jungkook had gained more weight and height, and was keeping up to average kid's height. The kid also became more happy and out-going, despite the struggle he had been through. But that was weird, well, if Jungkook was that easy to let go just because of some random person who save him, then why the Void Evolution still happened with him as a leader? Afterall, if Jin didn't save him that day, according to the story plot, somebody else would still save the kid, just way later than he did.

Speaking of saving Jungkook, Jin began to wonder. The person who saved Jungkook in the original story was a teacher in the town located at the north side of this world. Jungkook met the guy when he was on his mission of collecting the traitors as a leader, which was about seven years later. 

Needless to say, eventhough the story plot sounded so cool and awesome, the timeline would always messed up.

But then again, the rebellion two years later was not actually leaded by Jungkook (Goyangi provided this information as soon as he found out Jungkook identity), so the it was still acceptable for Jin.

Back on the main track.

In that mission, Jungkook was hurted badly, and he lost connection with his inferior, so he had to hide in the valley for a while to heal himself. And that was when the savior showed up. Maybe because he was a teacher, he treated everyone equally, that include Jungkook, who was a void. That was the reason why this person had a really special place in Jungkook's heart. Eventhough he was about to lost under the main character's power, he still found a way not to let the teacher be involved in this conflict. Safe and sound in his own home. But his love and affection toward the Void was so big and powerful and nosy as he was, he stepped up for the Void and later on made a contract with the main character, who was also a nosy and noisy person with a surprisngly good heart, and together they stepped on and fighted for the right of the Void, writing golden history in the Book Of Life.

But now Jin already stole the dude's job, would everything change? Jin didn't know. He closed his eyes, back to his sleep with a peaceful sleeping bunny in his hand. Jin didn't want to know.


Simply that because he didn't care.

Jin used be that kind of person. One moment he was still happy and talked with you how the day's going, the next thing you know Jin and you seemed to have a giant thick wall of hatred between you guys, and you yourself was not even the one who build it up. Jin used to be that kind of person. He hated having to care for someone else's bussiness. He hated being friendly with anyone, not because he was anti-social. He hated making skin contact, even if it was just only a handshake that wouldn't even last longer than ten seconds. He just simply hated everything that he don't like, not even a little bit of dislike. But it was not out of envy, not out of rage, just because he was selfish.

Jin hated changing, changing mean losing something. Jin already put up enough already, if it wasn't for Jimin and Teahyung and the gang cheered him up every day, the serial killer list on that morning newspapers would definitely have his name. He wanted to keep everything he had right now, but at the same time he didn't want to give out anything, not even a generous gesture. He was like a robot, repeating every single act that he had to use for other people, except for the times he had with his friends.

If Selfish was a Sin, he would gladly take that title.

But what? People was still people, still have emotion. Even though he only needed love from people, platonic or not for all he care. Even if he just need somebody to care for him, not the other way around.

But maybe, just maybe, in the next life, he would learn. He would learn how to love, he would learn how to cry, he would learn how to use his skill perfectly, he would learn how to use his gifts for other, he would learn how to be love and praise by thousands, and at the same time, love and praise them back.

He would, he definitely would. His life would be so colorful and happy then.

Jin closed his eyes with a smile. The sound of the honking cars and people's screaming was the last thing he heard.


After that night, Jin and Jungkook's bond seems to get thicker and thicker as the time pass. And before they knew it, it was almost the first day of school.

As Jin's expected, Jungkook was getting stickier and stickier like a koala, or glue. The kid still keeping secret about his past, but it was all okay, if the kid didn't want to tell Jin, he wouldn't ask.

Dealing with paper for Jungkook's school was kind of hard, Jin was already in his 10th year, equal with Middle Level, but Jungkook was still in the Low level (4th year), even Jin didn't know if the kid would be qualified for first year or not. But Jin believed in him, afterall, in these few months the bunny was being tutor by the handsome and intelligent Kim Seokjin, he would even qualified for the Middle Level! (Do not underestimate, I repeat, do not underestimate Jungkook's competitive and aggressive attitude in everything he did)

Because Jungkook was so desperate to study in the same class and school with Jin, even though that would never ever happen, Jin decided to buy Jungkook a present.

Right now Jin was waiting in front of Jungkook's school with Goyangi, waiting for the kid to take the Placement Test. Luckily, this school was the only school that Jin and the cat could find that only focus on Herbology, which only focus on Intellectual Rate, which means that Kookie didn't have to show his power, which was good as hell. 

It was only been a few hour since the bunny walked into this building, saying that he didn't worry would be a lie, a big fat lie. Goyangi also worried, not for Kookie, but for the money he had to spend when the kid finish the test. Jin looked down at the red box in his hand and smiled. At that moment, he heard somebody called him.

"Jin!!!" Who else beside this disrespectful brat.

Jin saw Jungkook running out of the school with a scroll in his hand and a big smile on his face. Jungkook jumped into Jin's embrace as soon as he got near the elder.

"Kookie, how are you feeling right now? Are you tired?"

"Nope, nope, a hundred percent nope!" Jungkook hugged Jin a little bit tighter and nodded his head at every single nope he said.

"Good, I thought that you would be tired after a test, so I bought a present for you." Jungkook's eyes lightened up at this and looked at Jin with his puppy (bunny?) eyes, well, more like the red box that Jin was holding. But of course, living in this few months with Jungkook already gived him the ultimate power to resist this. "But since you are so healthy and happy like this, well... I guess this present is for nothing-" Not letting Jin to finish his sentences, Jungkook practically leanned on Jin, made a face that Jin could sure that was even more, well, dead than the first time Jin found him, and made a fake cry.

"No no no no no no!!! I lied!!! Jin-hyung!! I'm really tired and sad right now!!! The test drained my brain so bad that I can't stand straight! I need something to cheer me up! Please, Jin-hyung! Please~~~~~?" Jungkook showed off his acting skill (thanks to Jin) and his clingy skill (thanks to himself) and hugged Jin with all his might. (Also, only hyung when he want something, this disrespectful brat)

"Okay, okay, I was just joking!" Jin chuckle at Jungkook's childishness. He was almost eleven, most of the kids at this age would still didn't know how to use a knife properly, and the bunny that Jin adopted already know how to use a gun to blow a red flower on someone's head. Jin didn't have to know that, and Jungkook wouldn't tell him.


The two walked to a nearby cafe which near the amusement. Jin have to say, they really know how to make money, building a giant amusement near a school, a cafe and a park. He didn't know if he could make money like this. He could, right? Afterall, he got Goyangi, that was all he need to be an extremely badass person.

The bell rang as soon as he opened the door, getting a few greets from the barista and walking straight to the ordering counter. Jin really loved this cafe, it didn't have to much customer, the main theme of this cafe was Western Vintage, with black and brown stripe wooden-like wall and classical music, this place was really heaven for a more-than-50-year-old Kim Seokjin. And the warm and relax atmosphere they felt in here successfully made this cafe gained a one plus.

Jin ordered two big rasberry smoothies for both of them and a small vanilla milkshake for Goyangi, getting a few weird look from the baristas and some "Are you lost, kids?" from the adults and customers. Jin just smiled and said that he took his brother and pet ("Me? A wonderful magical system that no one could ever dream of. A pet? Seriously?") out for a celebration for passing the test, he immidiately getting a few good appraise from the dads and lots of warm smiles from the moms, also earning the title 'Loving Good Brother'.

Both of them chose a seat that locate in the corner of the cafe but still next to a window, so they could see everything outside.

Jin looked at the excited bunny that seemed to be too excited for his own good, sipping on his smoothies with lightning speed while his eyes still fix on the red box next to Jin's hand. Jin chuckled, "He makes me feel like I haven't given him any present at all every single time. What a kid." He chuckled.

"Alright, alright young mister. If you continue to do that you will choke to death before I even have the chance to give this to you." This made Jungkook stopped sipping on his smoothies like there was no tomorrow. Jin pushed the small box to Jungkook with a smile. "Here you go."

With a (you could say non-)human speed, Jungkook teared the wrapper and opened the box. He stopped everything he did, even his breath.

It was a phone. A red flip phone. The same brand as Jin's pink one.

Jungkook immediately opened it to check for the information of the phone.

This flip phone was absolutely way better than any phone out there. This was the newest version, too. It could compare too any touch-screen phone and would still made it to the top 3. Jin bought this for him.

Ever since that fateful day when Jin saved him, he always, always gave Jungkook the best thing that he could find in life, adopted Jungkook and let him stay with Jin were two of those things. The first few days made Jungkook wonder, if all of this was just a dream. A simple, childish dream that he made up, and would wake up to find himself back in the valley where he used to call "Home". But then it all change, when one night he had a nightmare, not really a nightmare, more like a flash-back of his old and painful life, Jin was there, holding him, comforting him, hugging him, doing anything to calm Jungkook down. The next morning Jungkook woke up, seeing no one next to him, he almost cried, afterall, he was just only ten years old. Had Jin abandoned him? That was what he think. But then the smell of the delicious soup came into his nose and greeting him was a teenager with a clay of two bowls of seaweed soup, Jungkook knew, this was real. 

One more glad thing was that Jin never ask anything about his past, if Jungkook didn't want to say, Jin wouldn't push, but Jungkook knew, he still silently (with the strangely pink cat) went back to Jungkook's old "Home" to punish... well... basically everyone that had looked down and beat him. 

Thanks to Jin, Jungkook had a home to stay, a loving protective brother to live with, a funny but cool pet to play with and a family to lean on to.

Jin had done so much for him, so right now, Jungkook would protect him, even if he had to sacrifice his own life (which Jin gave to him, so no complain).

He just needed to get stronger.

"Thank you! Jin-hyung! I love you the most!!!" Jungkook smiled the biggest smile he could ever made, while typing something on his phone, and it melt Jin's heart. 

"I'm not a ia I'm not a ia I'm not a ia I'm not a ia -" (*already truncated five hundred words)

"Yeah, yeah, you better keep it carefully! If not I will-" Suddenly his phone rang off. "Hold on a sec." 

Jin took out his pink flip phone, one new message. He checked the name of the sender.

[You have 1 new message]
[From]
[
❤ Bunny ]

He looked up at Jungkook in surprised, only to see a small giggle of the latter. Jin clicked on the message.

[❤ Bunny ] : I love you the most Jin-hyung! /(≧ x ≦)\

This kid.

Jin chuckled and sended a message back to Jungkook.

[You have 1 new message]
[From]
[❀ One and Only ]
(And yes, he changed it on purpose)

 

[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : Only say this because I bought you a phone right? U brat ฅ(=•w•=❀)ฅ
[
❤ Bunny ] : What if I say yes? /(=・ x ・=)\
[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : Give me back the phone
[
❤ Bunny ] : Nu
[
❤ Bunny ] : U gave it 2 me. It's mine (=Ò x Ó=)
[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : ...
[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : no more smoothie for u
[
❤ Bunny ] : I can handle that  /(=^ x ^=)\
[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : and also seaweed soup (=ỜwỚ=) 
[❀ Jin Cat (One and Only) ] : how is that? ☆⌒(=ゝw ∂ =)

And that was how the whole cafe's customers and baristas witnessed the meme Flip The Table in real life.


(U think I'm ded for gud! But look who is back!!!!!) 
(I'm not that easy to get rid off!!!!)
(The lack of comments makes me want to suicide and abandon this story) (JK)
(*cries)
(Author Loner_ just left the AFF)
(I mean why??????)
(Ha ha ha)
(U luv the story right? Right? Rightttt?)
(Sorry just the feelz are too strong)
(Stay tune~)