World 3 - Modern With Magic - Pt.6

Other worlds

Change style of writing?
The fact that I have been abandoned this story for so long is killing me.


The days passed peacefully for Jin and Goyangi and for a moment, they both forgot that they were on a mission.

Jungkook had been a good kid, Jin noticed, a little bit obsessed to things that he targeted, but overall still a good kid. Other than that, he had became so popular in every aspect (minus his power), that he was wide known in the country they were living in, and Jin and Goyangi had tried their best to delete any information that can led the reporters back to the kid's old life or made them find out the secret behind the kid's power.

Other than that, their life are peaceful, and both of them wished that it would just stay like this.

But life wasn't always like how we wanted it.

That day was not really sunny day, the sky was grey, the weather was kind of humid, but Jin liked it, maybe because he was Water Race? That might be it. For some reason, Jin didn't need to (and didn't want to) go to school, so he went shopping instead. He used Jungkook's money.

Yep, the sixteen-year-old kid already knew how to make money! No wonder his classmate called him Golden, he literary could do anything! About five or six months ago the kid suddenly said he was going to have a part-time job, he need to make money on his own, he said. Jin had tried to talk some sense to the kid, that Jin alone could raise all three of them, literally, but for some reason the kid manage to persuade Goyangi into this and then both of them look at Jin with their big puppy (cat?) eyes and Jin had to give up.

So Jungkook did a part-time job, personal physical trainer, for the people whose body was not up to his or her taste. And apparently he did a really good job, based on the amout of money he had right then, which was a lot for a student like him.

Jin had met the guy, the teacher guy, who was suppose to help Jungkook instead of him, and the meeting was quite... unexpected, per se.

Jin was walking on the street, going through the list of newly opened small cafe shops that Jungkook gave him few days ago. Jin loved small cafe shop, it looked really cute and somehow maked him really comfortable.

As he marked off the 5th name on the list, Goyangi (who had been walking next to him all along) suddenly tensed up and bit his shoe.

"What's wrong, Goyangi?" Jin asked as he picked up the cat.

"There is another one." He heard Goyangi grunted through his teeth, his big lavender eyes now glaring at a certain spot, Jin follows his stare at found out...

Another cat?

"The white cat?" Jin asked hestitantly, eyes switched between the white cat and the pink one every now and then.

"No you idiot." A scratch from the pink one. "The guy next to it!"

Upon hearing this, Jin looked back at the cat, and further, to the figure standing behind it.

The guy was around his twenties just like Jin, a little bit older. He was wearing a lab coat white black button down shirt. He was too far for Jin to see him clearly, but he knew, that guy was smiling at Jin.

Jin saw the white cat jumped on his hand, then up to his shoulder. The guy then gestured Jin to a nearby cafe shop, the 6th name on the list. 

"Be careful, Jin. He is like you." Jin heard Goyangi whispered in his ear.

"Like me?" Jin whispered back, not neccessary, but Jin wanted it to be a little bit dramatic.

"Yes, like you." He grunted. "An outsider."

This made all the humor atmosphere in Jin disappeared.

An outsider just like him.

Jin knew that there were many other guide just like Goyangi, but as Jin could remember, there were about three thousands small worlds, not to count the big ones, so the chance of meeting another co-worker was extremely thin.

But here he was, sitting face to face with another co-worker, in a small cafe shop quite far from his and Jungkook's house and also the kid's school.

And apparently the white cat was the guy's guide.

"A little introduce between us shall we? The name is Ivy, 32, guider 0243." The man, Ivy, stretched out his hand for Jin to shake.

"Jin, 25, Goyangi." Jin tried to make everything he said become as simple as possible, his instinct told him that he shouldn't mess with this guy who probably in this kind of job longer than him.

"Goyangi?" The name made Ivy surprised. "You mean, your guide?" He gestured to Goyangi with his eyes. Jin noticed the white cat next to the guy didn't move, didn't say anything, like it simple didn't care anymore.

"Yes. Goyangi."

"I don't think a name would be perfect for it, afterall, you do not name something that you used." Ivy closed his eyes with a smug on his face, this made Jin mad, but soon enough his actor skill quickly covered it, made the cold hard stare seem to be just an illusion.

"I don't use him. I need his help and he need mine, it is equal."

"Boy, how long have you been in this kind of industry?" He quickly cut Jin again when he saw the other opened his mouth. "I bet not too long, probably been through less than ten." A look of certainty appear on his face.

"This is the fifth one." Jin narrowed his eyes, even though not to mess with old people, the look on the other guy's face just really pissed him off.

"Mission mode yet?" Ivy nodded before asked.

"Mission mode?" The new information made Jin concerned, he peeked a glace at Goyangi, received a familar look of Talk to you later from the cat, he looked straight at Ivy again.

"I take that as a no." The guy chuckled, Jin could see the look of disgust on his face, mocking him.

"As an older co-worker, let me give you some lecture about this mission mode." Ivy took a sip from the coffee and look at Jin's coffee, Jin knew what he mean so he also took a sip of the bitter liquid.

"When you first came into this bussiness, the only thing you do is finishing the will of the original owner of the bodies we took over, and that's all, you can do whatever you want, mess up whatever you like, and none of the local will noticed that, hence, even the world itself kind of ignore us beginners. Unless when we try to use the power to destroy the world, yeah, pretty much being ignored." This made the guy chuckled.

"But the moment you get into mission mode, which will stay with you for the rest of your life unless you go to a higher mode, while you are doing a list of new missions along with the will with your own personalities like you always have during previous world, the local will notice something different about you, why is your personalities different from usual, you will also have to follow the story line, unless somebody else but you change it first, they will begin to suspect and eventually, if the local don't kill you, the world will still kicked you out and that is Mission Fail for us. Wills are different from mission, you can unfinish a will, but you cannot unfinish a single mission." The guy finished with a small clap, waking Jin up from the unbelievable feeling he got.

But he didn't not dozing off for so long since he felt something different and weird. Since Jin is not in the mission mode yet, all he need to do was changing everything, he even forgot to cover himself up! Usually his OB don't have any relatives, no neighbor or friends, so he put his guard down, and the world ignore this made Taehyung also ignore this, which made him even more careless.

No wonder this Ivy guy knew him from the first look.

But wait, the only mission the guy's OB have to do is saving Jungkook years later, but Jin already saved the kid, and the guy was still here. The teacher needed Jungkook's Evolution to become famous. But since Jungkook had families, loves, house and everything now, the Evolution probably will never happen. Even though the teacher was said to be fair, Jin noticed that in the story plot, the teacher also loved fame, and Jungkook-

Wait. Something clicked inside Jin's head.

The teacher loved fame and money, but at the same time he acted as if he was the fairest person in the world, with no interest with materialism. That day he saved Jungkook, but this part was just briefly described, the story just said that the guy took Jungkook home to take care of him and then skipped. The story also said that Jungkook trust this guy so much that he revealed his indentity and his powerful power that could crush the world. Jin took a glance at the man in front of him. This guy, somehow he looked so familar. But Jin gave up, he didn't remember any teacher wearing a lab coat describe in the story. Almost got it.

But then he remembered what he said. Lab coat? Beside the scientists and science teachers, who wear lab coat? And the teacher was obviously a literature teacher!

Lab coat! Lab coat? Lab. Lab? Lab! Laboratory! The teacher was also a scientist! And there was only one place that had the scientists, the testing lab for children in the next town. Next town? That's where Jungkook use to live!

The teacher was using Jungkook to get famous!

Everything suddenly became clear. Why a literature teacher would wear lab coat, why the person who barely care for anything beside his reputation would care for a stranger inside a valley, why after Jungkook took care of everything and gave the guy a safe place to stay the said guy still went out and fight for justice.

The teacher wanted to be famous through the evolution, but Jin's butterfly effect might change it already. But Ivy still have missions, that was why he was still here, and based on the teacher's grief, Ivy's mission...

Jin tried his best not to let anything shown on his face, but his long silence made another smiled.

"Ah, smart boy, you figured that out." He tapped on the table with his finger and smiled wider. "I will give you a small present for solving this problem and that's revealing my mission!" The guy clapped his hand.

Jin still stare at the guy, the quiet sound made him nervous. 

"My first mission was to do a double-job. Being a teacher and a scientist!"

Quiet? Wasn't he in a public cafe? 

"My second mission was to do daily testing for bunch of ten-year-old kids."

Jin glanced everywhere around him with the corner of his eyes. The people were still here, and they were talking normally, why couldn't he hear anything? But wait, where was Goyangi? 

"My third mission was to let one specific kid escaped from my lab."

Jin became more panic, which made him even scared of himself, he never easily get panic like this! His eyes became more blurry right then, and he was becoming weaker. Was this the effect of panic? He couldn't think straight anymore.

"And my fourth mission." The guy look at Jin with a smile. "Eliminate everything on my way to the top."

Jin passed out on his seat.

The guy smiled at the lying figure in front of him. He changed his expression to worry when he saw people looking at them. Ivy lifted Jin's hand up with his hand, put it over his shoulders and said that he would take him to the hospital. A waiter went up and lift another hand of Jin, wanting to help, but Ivy yanked away, saying that he didn't want to trouble anyone. When he yanked Jin away, Jin's leg hit the table, causing Jin's coffee spill all over the waiter's pant. Ivy said sorry and gave the waiter the money for the drink and his pant before walking away with Jin.


It had been a hard day to him, the boss was tough, the cafe was crowded and a customer spilled his coffee on his favorite pant!

He changed his cloth and limped on the sofa as soon as he got home. A girl walked out from the kitchen and smiled at her boyfriend. She walked up to kiss him on the forehead, saying that the bath and food were ready, and walked to the messy pile to collected his cloth to put into the washing machine after she hear him mumbling yes.

When she picked up his pant, she smelled something familar, she knew the smell right away because her father took it every night. She turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Honey, why there is sleeping pill smell on your pant?"

The guy look at the place she was pointing at, it was the coffee that customer spilled on earlier. Sleeping pills?

"Some customer spilled their coffee on it earlier, I think you just confused it."

The girl nodded, the smell is quite the same, but she still believed that this is sleeping pills.

The two decide to ignore that and continue their daily life.


The moment Jin opened his eyes, his pupils was met with a white room.

White.

Completely white.

Sickening white.

Now Jin understood why Jungkook hated white so much.

The color was pure, pretty, calm. But after a while looking at it, you just felt sick in the stomach.

Closed his eyes for a bit to calm down, Jin began to inspect this room.

He was on a white bed, in a new white robe (who put this thing on?!), this room had no door nor any window, and nothing else but a bed (and himself).

His legs and wrists were chained into the bed, limited his action up to the door across the room. 

And to make it worse, Goyangi was no where to be found.

Ivy drugged him. That old demon wicked fox.

Jin tried to stand, only to feel numb all over his body and fell back on the bed again. His power was gone.

He needed to get out! He needed to help Jungkook!

Jin regretted not trading any good stuffs with his points, now he couldn't even stand up, not to tell get out of this place.

He regretted lowered his guard and revealed his indentity, what kind of an actor was he?!

And now he couldn't even do anything, anything but wait.

And it pained him knowing that he was weak.


Jin always thought really highly of himself, his head was either I'm the best or I don't even care. Continuious accomplished missions blinded him and now his hubris was killing him.

Jin never thought that all of the worlds he had been through were just a string of data, he believed all was real, real people who lived in their real life. That was why it pained him so much knowing that Ivy would use Jungkook for his mess-up mind.

He was so useless.


Jin was completely isolated from the rest of the world for the next few months.

He didn't even know how long he had been here, he stopped counting after 5 months.

He couldn't even talk to Goyangi through his mind.

There were food and drink for him near the bed after he woke up, he also found that a bathroom appeared out of nowhere after the second day. 

Jin didn't know what happened out there, and he was worried for Jungkook.

Up to the point that he thought he was crazy.

Maybe he was.


Usually one cannot predict what happen inside a mad person's mind


Jungkook would never forget that time.

He was studying at school, in his class. While taking the note, he thought of Jin, and an image of a guy struggling with a paper list with a pink whining cat appeared in Jungkook's head. The image was so cute that it made him smile.

But then, a bad feeling started to risen in his heart, it was so bad that Jungkook just want to kill himself, it even worse that all of his childhood pain combined.

Was it Jin? Was he in danger?

Jungkook quickly waved off the thought.

Jin was strong, way stronger than him, there was no way Jin could be in danger.

Right?

Jungkook had never been wanting to end the class early like this in his whole life.


The bell rang.

Jungkook quickly packed up his belongings and dashed out of the class as quickly as possible, the teachers wouldn't mind, they favored him, the students wouldn't mind, they admired him.

Jungkook jumped down the stairs, ran through the long hallway to the front door.

He expected to find Jin standing there, he was always early for Jungkook, he would stand there with Goyangi on his shoulder, two cups of whatever drinks he found interesting and delicious in his new-found favorite cafe shop in Jungkook's list; he would smiled the moment he saw Jungkook and yelled him for giving no respect to the school but still smiled and handed him the drink; they would walk home together, next to each other like a newly-wed couple; back to their warm, comfortable house full with laugh and happiness. Jungkook expected that.

Instead of that, he found a guy in annoying white lab coat, with a white cat on his shoulder, standing next to an old man, probably in his fifties, at the gate of the school.

He knew those two people, because they were the one who left the worse impact in his life.

His father and the scientist. 

They offered to take him back, Jungkook was not stupid, thanks to Jin talking to Goyangi (the cat didn't talk back, but still listened to Jin anyway, that scene was so cute that it almost killed Jungkook mentally) and totally oblivious to everything else, Jungkook found out the real purpose of these guys (and Jin running around revenge for him and doing stuff to hide his real identity, Jin thought that Jungkook didn't know, why are you so cute Jin?)

He was about to refuse (and he knew he had to use violence the moment he said that, but who care), then suddenly, he smelled something familar, a combination of coffee smell and mint, it was Jin's smell (don't ask why, just, don't). He glanced at the direction of the smell, it was the scientist. They kidnapped Jin?

He didn't know, but he could sure that Jin was not at home, nor anywhere else near here, he didn't answered his phone, and Goyangi didn't pick up the phone at home (the cat just need to mewed for the answer).

He was going to find out, these two were not that strong anyway.


Ivy knew that the world would limit the outsider's power.

But he forgot that the world would never limit the local's power.


Jungkook easily killed his father and the scientist. 

It was simple.

He lived at his old place for a few years, he gained tons and tons of new knowledge (afterall, they were using him, so of course they needed to use his knowledge).

One of the worse one was teaching him to become a man.

When Jungkook first saw a lady appeared out of nowhere on his bed, he was confused (having overprotective brother = having no adult knowledge) of why she was there, and shy?

So the moment she explained new knowledge to him and began to touched him, he killed her.

Using his power, he slowly controlled the blade-looking thing, slowly removed her skin, then cut her tongue, and then each of her nails, slowly, slowly removed it, hearing her screamed in pain, watching red slowly drained her body.

It was a pleasent sight to see.

He did the same to his father and scientist (and also his little cat). Wait. No. It was worse.

Seeing them cried made him happy.

Probably this was the only and the last thing that made him happy in this whole cruel world.

Jungkook smiled bitterly to himself.

After burning all of the corpses, he walked down to the basement under his father's house. A small lab.

He walked deeper inside, walked to the big metal door that need fingerprint pattern for the password.

He looked at the locker for a while before hold up a hand, the hand was bloody, nobody knew who was the owner of the hand, but that didn't matter to Jungkook right now. He put the hand at the exact spot on the locker, the locker read the fingerprints pattern. After a while, the red light on top of the door turn green, and it slowly opened.

"Jin, I'm home."

Jungkook closed the door behind him and walked into the red and pink gradation room, it used to be white, but both Jin and him didn't like it, so he repainted it!

He walked to the person and the cat on the red bed, both of their bodies were incomplete, missing body parts here and there, burned parts, injured parts, but overall still looked beautiful.

They both looked like sleeping, peacefully sleeping, although their body had stayed in that pose for more than five days.

Jungkook slowly climbed up onto the bed, layed next to the human body, hugged the body, and gave a small kiss on the pink lips.

"You are such a lier, Jinnie. You promised to stay with me forever." Jungkook put his forehead onto the others, smiled a little bit. He felt something get into his mouth, it taste like salt.

"But you already left before me, Jinnie~ This is the third time already, Jinnie~ I am hurt, don't you know that?" He hugged the body closer, his body was slowly covered with red light.

"But no worries, I will find you again. And I will break you legs, I will break your hand, I will cuffed you, and I will take you, treasure you, pampered you, do everything for you, so that you cannot leave me, and you can only depend on me, and on me alone."

Jungkook kissed the body on the lips again. The red light slowly flied out from his body, formed a big giant ball of energy in the middle of the room.

Jungkook's lips were paled because of this, but he didn't care.

"I love you, Jin-hyung, one and only Jin-hyung."


Ha ha... ha ha... (dead)
Almost 4K words with little to no random notes from me.
This is what you get when I:
1. Spend too much time on 1 chapter
2. Found out my son (story) have a new subscriber
3. New comment for my son

Also, I almost finish J-Hope's story (a whole new stories which I haven't uploaded)
But the plot I am about to use for J-Hope in this stories is completely different (lol)
So that new story, well, a whole new story that does not relate to this story
So I'm going to upload that one soon (shout out to 2seok shippers out there!)
I want to complain or chat but I don't want to make you guys feel mad while reading a story
Should I write blog instead?

 

I'm good. I'm done.
This has been Nochu.
Out.