World 2+3 - Modern with Magic - Pt.1

Other worlds

(So many JinKook shippers)
(I really want to finish the sunshine line) (a.k.a dancer line for 2seok)
(But then, why not JinKook) (a.k.a fake maknae line)
(So let's go!)
(Also, I create a pole for the fourth world, make it easier to vote for the one who don't have AFF and AO3 acc, I will close the pole after finish third world, so you have plenty of time :P)
(The pole's link is at the bottom of this chapter)
(And yes, I'm gonna make this story into some dystopian ) (thank you seokjinnnnie for this suggestion, my plan was to make this story cute and humor, but you change my mind :) )
(I will write important note at the end of every chapter so that you don't have to get bored)


(Un-beta) (Writing when drunk, so don't expect it to be okay)


Jin was happy.

He really was.

After Taehyung confess to him, Jin couldn't help but cried.

He felt like he was a betraytor (he really was), a useless piece of , unloyal, untruthful, whatever negative thing you could think of. Because he said yes. He said yes to Taehyung's confess. Instead of running away from it. He said yes.

The guilty feeling creeping up on his body even faster when Taehyung hugged him and kissed him. The kiss was sweet, really sweet. There weren't any fireworks, or felt like they were flying. No, it was only sweet. But his heart was bitter.

Maybe he cried too hard, maybe he didn't look okay, maybe he was tensed, he didn't really know exactly what, it was either one of them or none of them, because Taehyung suddenly pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with worry and love in his eyes. Jin snickered at himself. He didn't deserve that love.

No matter how many time Jin said the kid that he was okay, Taehyung still insisted on taking care of him. Jin thought that he was a pretty good actor, aparently he was wrong.

After ended the party and took him upstair to Taehyung's room, the kid lay him on the bed and just hugged him tightly. Saying "I love you" to him and rubbing his back for the next five hours and the two slept for the rest of the day.

Jin already stopped sobbing after three hours of crying, but it drained his energy too much that he couldn't move his body at all, so he stayed in Taehyung's warm and loving hug, and listen to him humming a song.

The song was soothing, and calm, and sad. It might be jazz, or blues, but more like jazz. There were low notes, and high notes almost at the end of the song. Some of the lyrics were in English, the rest he just hummed. After a while, the song finished, and both boys layed in silent.

As if he had made up his mind, he looked up at Taehyung.

"Taehyung..." His voice was small, and raspy from crying to much. Taehyung just kept rubbing his back with one hand, the other, with Jin's head rest on it, slowly running his finger through Jin's silky pink hair. But he hummed back as an answer.

"What will you do if I died..." He asked, burried his head deeper into the crook of the younger's neck, and smell the others' sense. Cotton candy. Never thought of that.

"Then I will die with you." Taehyung said it with certainty, like it was a fact, like he was talking about the sun rises at the east. He hugged Jin tighter, burried his face in Jin's soft hair. Vanilla strawberry. Figured. He chuckled a bit when he felt Jin slightly puched him in the chest as he heard the older mumbled.

"I'm not kiding... Answer me..."

"I won't let you die." He wouldn't let Jin died, he wouldn't. 

As Taehyung was thingking, the elder suddenly sat up and held his hand tightly, fear filled in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"But I wil!!! I will die Taehyung!!!! You cannot stop it!!!! Because I am - !!!" Taehyung looked at Jin questionally, wondered what the elder would said next, so he waited. But the answered never come out. He sighed then hugged Jin, layed both down back to bed.

Jin, on the other hand, touched gently on his neck, a look of fear and horror painted on his face. He was just about to tell Taehyung about everything, why he would definetely died, sooner or later, he was about to tell him.

But then he stopped.

His voice stopped.

He could not say a single word to Taehyung. He could said his name, but he could not tell him the truth, the truth about why he could die at any moment.

He decided he would asked Goyangi later, for now...

Jin looked up at the sleeping face of Taehyung, he smiled before burried himself in Taehyung embrace.

Let's just forget it. For now.

"When I died, please don't cry..." He mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep. 


As soon as Jin closed his eyes, Taehyung opened his.

"..."


"You cannot tell him." Goyangi said while laying comfortably on Jin's pillow, yawned and stretched.

"What do you mean by cannot tell him?" Jin, sitting on the office look-a-like chair next to the bed, letting his hand crossed on the top rail of the chair, its back facing the bed, looked curiously and furiously at Goyangi. The said cat was still layed there, his paw, and looked at Jin with an expression which is Do I look like a give a ? look with his lavender eyes. 

Baby face just didn't fit with serious look.

"How much of an idiot are you? If you tell him, you will mess up this world." He gave Jin a side glanced, which the other replied with a middle finger

"Are there anything left that you haven't tell me?" Retreated back his dirty finger, Jin relaxed his body on the study table.

"Oh, plenty of things and stuff that a dull person like you won't understand."

"Do you want me to hit you again?"

"What do you want to know?"


He spent the last one year living with Taehyung.

Taehyung had shown Jin that he was an Alpha by... a certain way... every... night...

Anyway.

After about five days being a couple, Jin had told Taehyung about Jimin, well, not mentioned his name, of course. He told Taehyung that he loved both of them, but he knew this was wrong and unfair for both boys, so he wanted to break-up.

Surprisingly, Taehyung did not surprise by this at all, or he did, but he accepted it right away. That confusing Jin a lot.

"I don't know who is that lucky guy that already got your heart on the first place, and I don't care. But if he treats you and loves you like I love you, then I don't mind sharing you with him." And I got a feeling that it would be weird if only Taehyung was the only one who got Jin's heart, without five more people. That voice again, not him, not V, his but not his voice, whispered in his ear, chanting in his head. And Taehyung, again, didn't mind that.

He chuckled at the pure surprised look on Jin's face. How cute.

"Taehyung's way to die, Section 2, line 35."


It was time for Jin to leave for military. Taehyung insisted on following him. He was so stubborn that the school had to let him go with Jin, or else he would burn down the whole school. And judged on his behaviour at school and why the school never let him study chemistry, yeah, why not.

Jin knew, it was time for him to leave.

He was right.

The destination they went to was a planet quite near theirs. The only planet with the most scariest and strongest creature would live, and the only planet they had to fight, since other planet was just anything but dangerous species. And it was Hunting Season for the creature itself.

At the moment they step down on the ground after a long flight from their planet to other planets that look exactly like a tropical jungle, they had to ready for the fight.

Jin and Taehyung, who had the rate of S (Jin got a flu thanks to Taehyung and his IR went up to S), had to be at the front line with other five hundred graduated students and two hundreds soldiers from the military.

They charged their robots at the moment they saw the creatures slowly walked out of the jungles. The creatures, Optic, various sizes, various shapes, various colors, various body parts, looked at them like they were enemy (which they were) or a delicious fresh flesh bloody meal.

"Why the heck they called those Optic if it don't even have eyes?!" Jin heard Goyangi yelled in his head. The cat was so done with the stupidness of the world Jin was in. Like really! Ever since he met Jin, every single world they came through ("It just only two worlds-" , "I know! Shut up!") had the stupidest names he had ever heard, could the name be a little bit more... scientific or... at least match the ing fact of the object!!!!

Jin giggled.

"Don't your dare laugh at my genius mind! It saves your life you know?!"

"First, it was a giggle. And second, tell me when it had saved my life?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It still can save your life in the near future."


Donne fooling around and sped this thing up.

After about a week of fighting, the low ranks Optics started backing down, leaving the S and higher ranks behind to fight.

The fight became intensed. 

There were only about four hundred S rank and only a hundred double S rank Optics left, they could deal with them. Then suddenly, five triple S rank Optics, which were as tall as a four story building, joined the battle.

One double S rank Optics was as strong as ten S rank Optics, one triple S rank was as strong as one hundred double S rank Optics.

The battefield was soon being painted with blood, human blood, their friends' blood, their families' blood, their teammates' blood, their love ones' blood. 

Body parts every where, metal pieces every place, screaming, yelling, swearing, fighting.

Chaos.

Everyone had to change their robots' mode to Berserk so that everybody could at least injured these two beast. Berserk mode, like the name, is another word for "Madness mode". When in this mode, every robots would automatically increased 200% of the strength of their speciality, for example, Speed Class would ran faster, Shield Class would last longer, and so on.

Thanks to Berserk mode, everyone managed to beat down two Optics, but on the other hand, they lost more than four hundreds people, mostly the graduated students, now they only had three hundreds people against three triple S rank Optics. Even an idiot would know the ending.

But still, for the safety of the citizen on their planet, they went on.

As if that thought gave them more strength, they successfully killed another one with the lost that barely past twenty. The table was turned.

Jin, controlling the Speed Class, distracted the two badly injured Optics that were left with other twenty Speed Class Robot. SpC robots are hard to control, your mind have to be as fast as the speed of the robots or faster, or else the one who injured is only yourself. That was why there were not many people in the whole planet could control the SpC smoothly. Taehyung with his Knight Class Robots and Goyangi with his SpC also tried their best. And yes, thanks to Jin, the cat also had a robot for its own.

Everything was going okay. The two Optics were slowly dying, they were getting weaker and weaker as the time passed, but when everyone thought they could kill it, one of the Optics suddenly went crazy and started eatting everyone like there wasn't any wound on its own body.

Everyone tried to kill the weaker Optic before dealling with this one.


When Jin was leaving the wound on the Optic front body, somebody push him.

Taken by surprise, he didn't even have time to react, and Jin saw the beast's bloody mouth opened wider. Not wanting to die like this, Jin quickly kicked the air. The speed of the robots feet was so fast that it made his body turned, legs straight to the beast mouth. And he watched in horror and pain as it bit down half of Jin body. 

He looked up, barely made out two figures. One running toward him, Taehyung. The other... ... one of Minha's fan boy.

"I guess this is the end then..." He looked to his left, where Goyangi was standing and trying his best to protect Jin from having any more wounds, he nodded to the cat.

Goyangi took that as a sign.

While everyone was still fighting, they heard a very high pitch shriek of an animal, and suddenly, they found themselves back on the ship.

Taehyung watched in horror as Jin smiled at him through the glass, mouthing something, before using his hand and pushed himself toward the crazy Optic with Goyangi and both of them activate the core of the robots.

Activate the core of the robots means exploding the robots itself.

His heart sank when he saw the beast charged toward the duo and swallow them.

And he couldn't be happy, like everyone else, who were cheering when they saw the Optic blew up, blood and meat falling everywhere, ending the beast's life, and also Taehyung love one's life.

He knew, he knew this would happen. When Jin asked him that stupid question. He knew this would happen. He had prepared for this. But why...

Why did it have to be this fast...


"Tae, wait for me, I will meet you again."


"Who are you?"

"..."

"Don't play silent game on me. I know you can talk."

"... Since when?"

"Quite a while now. Now answer my question."

"Cannot tell."

"..."

"..."

"Will I see him again? The him that I fell in love to, not that him."

"... You will, but you have to wait."

"Ah... why does he have to leave... How long?"

"Soon. And quite long."

Soon for when would he die, and quite long for waiting him to come back.

"Ah, it hurt. But I will keep my promise, I won't cry."

Because you will come back for me, right? Jin?


Jin woke up in a white place, the first place he went to when he died. It had been quite a long time since he saw this place, for how long, about... almost six years? Well, that was long.

He looked to the floating cat in front of him, who was stretching and stretching and kept on stretching because of the pain they just got when the blew themselves up.

Jin didn't cry anymore, he smiled instead. Because he knew, he knew he would come back for his love ones. For Jimin, for Taehyung.

"Goyangi." He said, startled the cat and watched as Goyangi fell down flat on his face. Before the said cat looked up at Jin and glared at him with all his might, which, again, fail so hard because of his cute chubby face.

"What?!" The cat grunted the word like it was his worst enemy, not the mouse. And yes, Goyangi, a cat, was afraid of a small mouse which was only one third of his own size.

"Please don't let me be like that for the next few worlds. I don't think I can take it anymore." Jin lowered his head. It was true that he didn't hurt anymore because he knew he would see them again. But he would lie if he said it didn't hurt at all.

Goyangi looked at him for a while, probably thinking something, before looked away and opened his mouth to his paw.

"It's not in my controll to decide which world we will be next." And Goyangi looked at him again, lavender eyes full with pampered. "But I will try."

Jin smiled before hugged the cat, which the smaller sighed in defeat and patted his paw on Jin's waist.

"Jin knew."


Thankfully, the strange feeling of love and didn't happen for the next two worlds.

The first one was a college life, normal college life. The original Jin was a senior who was going on a field trip, and someone pushed him down the cliff. His wishes were simple, finding out the murderer, getting good grades and enjoying life. He met the main character of that world, who was also a sweet little kid named Junghwan, and of course, the murderer was the kid's admirer, some girls that Jin didn't even know. Jin finished all of Jin's wills, and he had a small admirer, the Junghwan kid himself. At the end, he still died when he helped the kid dogde a bullet, he got shot in the heart instead. The kid had cried a lot and Jin made him promised that the kid had to become a great singer like he had ever dream. Junghwan, now go by the stage name Sandeul, became one of the most famous singers in the whole world, and the kid always mention a "special person" every single time he get a reward. Making everyone wondering who was that "special person".

The second world was another simple E rank world, Jin was an professional actor who play the main character role of a famous movie, and the other main character role belong to the newbie actor Jaehwan. The kid was cute, shy, but talented, so Jin decided to guide him until he became extremely famous, not as much as Jin, but still wide known in the country. The original Jin died because Jin was jaelous of Jaehwan because the kid was so talented that he might be more famous than Jin one day, so yeah, happened. But Jin was different, he appreciated talented people, so why the heck not? Entertainment and spotlight life always hard and full with danger, so Jin died. Jaehwan, like Junghwan, promised him to be the greatest actor that had ever exist on earth and went by the stage name Ken. And also like Sandeul, Ken also mention an "important person" that his fanbase still didn't know who the heck they should be jealous for.

Both of them confessed to Jin once in their life, but Jin rejected. But sadly, those two didn't back down, so everyday everyone could see Jin walking around the town with a small tail behind him, which was a grown man.


[ Player: Kim Seokjin

Guide: 0613

Missions completed/Missions failed: 4/0

Points: 450,000/2,000,000

Skill achieved:

- Water-bender (level 10) (MAX)

- Hacker (level 10) (MAX)

- Poison Immunity (level 5) ]

Because the last two worlds were so easy, the system didn't give him any new skill, sadly. But because he both scored an S on each world, they decided to give him a present, which was the poison immunity skill here. Yes!!!!!

Being a doctor, Jin had always been dreamming of this ability. Daebak!

Goyangi snorted, the human looked so stupid when he was excited like that. He snorted one last time before covering his blushed red pink ears.


The next world they went was where everyone could have power, well, not everyone, only a small part of the population had the power that could not help the community at all. The power that people in this world considered "helpful" were the five element powers, the time-controller power, any power that the government could used for short. And the power they considered "useless" were the powers that were either killed or destroyed everything around it when somebody used it, the people who had those powers were pushed down at the bottom of the social class.

Jin, luckily, was a water-controller ("We have water-bender, now water-controller, what do you people want?!!!!", "Goyangi, calm down, it's just a name.", "Said the one who named me 'cat' -", "Do you want to get beaten up?", "-But now I think of it, I quite like the name Goyangi, so yeah."), so he get to study at a normal enough school, not too low, not too high. Sadly, Jin was only a level 3 water-controller and couldn't improve, while everyone else was at least level 6. Strangely, no one, NO ONE, was able to evolve to level 8 or above. 

"And I am level 10."

"So you cheat."

"I am not!"

"You are!"

"Okay I am!!! Now shut up and let me enjoy the feel!"

Jin's death was stupid, like, really stupid. He died because of a guy, and that guy was nothing but a douche. Jong Yonghwa was not a main character, if you asked. So, drama happened, but Jin was too lazy to read the rest of the information, so he layed down on the water bed which were full with blood instead of water, letting Goyangi layed on his stomach, and both of them went to sleep.


(End chapter 10)


(So, as everyone pointed out, my story is more like a romance subplot story)
(Which is )
(So I decided to add more romance and skinship for the boys)
(I really don't know what to say anymore)

(Let's just watch BTS live trilogy episode 3 and cry ourselves to sleep for this masterpiece)

(Character pole:) (Closed before 4th world)
https://goo.gl/zWRCNH )

(Side story's pole:) (Closed before main story end)
https://goo.gl/jjKmQl )

(I'm just being dramatic~)
(Comment and stay tune~~~~)
(Shoot why this chapter is so long)