World 2 - Skool Luv Affair - Pt.1

Other worlds

WARNING ALERT: EXTREMELY CRINGY

 

(Wink, wink, get it?)

(No? Oh...)

(I am very desperated right now. I love their comeback and all, but Jin...)

(Okay, I am not okay)

(I kinda change the Description?)

(Read it to considered you will be with me till the rest of the story or not) (Although lots quit after the first chapter lol)

(Also, Jin swore a lot in this story) (Like, almost in every paragraph?) (Click back if you don't like it because Jin really swear a lot)

(Jimin spoiled him) (That's all I could say)

(Slightly ?)

(Beta-ed)


After being woken up (rather harshly if you ask) by the oh-so-you-think-you-smart Goyangi cat from his coma, Jin, for a moment right then, wanted to strangle the cat to death, which was so unlike his natural personality and that was so gruesome.

He did it anyway.

Because. He. ing. Remembered. Everything.

Jin really didn't know if it was an error or something, but he couldn't care less. Because he ing remembered everything.

He remembered when he first got to that world, he remembered how he met that cute and sweet Hyosang kid, he remembered when he first killed something rather than did some observation on an (already dead) body, he remembered when he first met Jimin, the first time he looked straight into that beautiful light brown eyes, he remembered the awkwardness between them when they first shared the room, he remembered the adoring look on Jimin's face whenever he looked at him, he remembered how he used to be so jealous of Jiyeon to know Jimin before him, he remembered the happy time they spent together, he remembered how he and Jimin were so mad at Jiyeon and mortified her, he remembered the butterfly dancing feeling he had when they officially became a couple, he remembered the joy he felt when they became one, he remembered the sad look in Jimin's eyes when his death was near, he remembered the sadness he felt when he knew he couldn't be with him anymore. He remembered how he was so in love with Jimin.

He freaking remembered all of that.

And he also remembered that cold as hell robotic voice and the freaking regretted look on this betrayal cat's face before he completely passed out. 

"How does he feel right now? Regretted? Distressed? Woe? Or pleased that he tricked him? Betrayed him? Hid something from him? Or nothing?" 

Jin death-glared at Goyangi, making the cat shivering from the tip of his ears to the tip of his tail and ran down his spine like crazy. Jin had always been a caring person, sometime he could be scary when he was really angry (which rarely happened). But none of those glares could be compared to this killing-with-look stare that he first ever saw it appeared on Jin's face. And the (extremely tight) grip on his neck didn't help that much. To make it worser, Jin didn't seem like he would let go of him soon. Maybe he would in a few moments, then he would steped over (maybe 'on', Goyangi wasn't sure) his lying on the floor cold corpse.

"You are hiding something from me." The question, no, statement, came out from that usually smile sweetly lips with such a tone that made Goyangi thought that Jin would have killed someone after he was finished with Goyangi. He remained silent, though. Because of Seokjin's cold words? Not really. Regretted? Not completely true. He just didn't know why. But he knew that it was a bad and stupid move.

Jin, still strangling Goyangi, slammed the cat's body to the nearby wall so hard that made Goyangi felt so glad that he was not a real cat. Jin also knew that, and he took that chance really well because he was slamming the cat's body to the wall a few more times, (and if Goyangi could add), even harder than the first time. So harsh that everything hung on his soon to be wall fell down on the floor loudly and repeatedly, accidentally crashed some fragile stuff. Jin didn't give a . He was not a morning person anyway. And Goyangi waking him up during his coma only made it worse.

Jimin really spoiled him.

Seeing that Goyangi wouldn't probably say anything, Jin tightened his grip on the cat-like's neck, pressed harder down onto the almost-broken-two-layer floor.

"I won't repeat myself." Jin heard himself gritted. As a doctor, Jin knew that was bad for his teeth. But then, who cares?

Goyangi took a moment to take a deep breath, coughed up some blood, and looked straight at Jin. He knew it would turn out like this, right at the moment Jin realized his love toward the Jimin kid. Not that there wasn't any player in love with the character (they would let their emotion killed themselves anyway), it was just that in Jin's case, things got too serious. And Jin himself was immune to the effect of the system.

Goyangi started listing the cause of Jin's rage in his head. Losing Jimin, tricked by the headquarter, woken up forcefully when he was in coma, he himself didn't answer Jin's question, and remained silent. . He is dead.

"Well, guess I will have to say the truth then. The headquarter won't notice... Right?"

Just as Jin was about to do anything, Goyangi raised his small pink paw and patted on the human's hand. Jin took this as a signal, he loosened the grip. Just loosened it.

Goyangi took a deep breath, before he began to speak.

"I will tell you all of what I know, I am supposed to tell you that after you finish all of your missions, like everyone else, but then no one survived until then, so I guess it won't hurt to tell you." The cat started slowly, because of the lack of breath? Because he wanted Jin to listen more carefully? Or was he scared that the headquarter would delete him? He didn't really know. But when Jin let go of his neck and finally dropped his anger to reveal his tiredness and sadness, Goyangi decided he wouldn't even care.

Goyangi let Jin sat on the bed of the person he was taking over in this world ("Still pretty and look just like Jin if you ask."), let him took a deep breath before Goyangi told him everything the cat knew.

"As you know, I was named 0613. And maybe you can guess it, there are 612 more guides before I was created. None of us knows who created us, we will die if we try to find out anyway, the only thing we know is that we must guide our players through different worlds to accomplish something. Although you might be surprised to know that there are lots of us, it's just a number, more than 500 guides died while trying to help their players, or masters, whatever they preferred. We will not die if our players we are guiding at that time die, we will not die no matter how you guys try to kill us, but we will die if we are in the Punishment world, where you are transferred to if you fail the missions, and also where other 500 guides and players died. Now that I remember, I should have told you about the Punishment World when we first met, I must have forgo- put that knife down. Where was I? Okay. So, I am not the angel in those fiction movies where I could revive you like this, someone wants us to do this. And we are not allowed to say anything to our players until they reach the end, but nobody passed the SS world, let alone the last one. But you are kind of... different? I mean, you are luckier than the rest."

Goyangi nodded to himself. Jin was really lucky, compared to the (already dead) players that he had met before. Jin got to have the almost highest level when he first came to the first world, everything was in his plan, he smoothly solved all the problems (with or without violence) by himself ("With a little help from the head-over-heels-with-Jin, aka Koala Jimin, of course."), and being a doctor, also an actor, also a baker, also a cook made it even easier for him. This guy, though.

"But you don't have to worry for your man." He chuckled when he saw Jin's ears perked up at the mention of the kid. "I heard that will be some world called 'Returned world' or something. So you will have a chance to meet him again." ("But in your own body not the already dead one." Goyangi decided not to add that part).

This new information made Jin even happier than the others. As he seemed to be full with energy and hugged the cat so hard while his (sinful) mouth said sorry repeatedly.


The world Jin was in right then was that kind of typical everyone-know-the-ending-and-plot-from-the-beginning drama. The main character of this world was Kim Gojoon, heir of the most famous company in the whole world. He was manly, tall, muscled, handsome, totally not Jin's type. He was the cousin of the original owner of the body Jin was taking over. Ironically, it seemed that every body he took over all had the name Jin. They both went to the same famous school in that city K, a school where only the rich and intelligent people could stay, study, and enjoy themselves at which looked like a ing six-star hotel. Being an introvert and awkward person, ("Name: the same, personality: the same. You freaking cat, spill out, is there anything you are still hiding from me?!"Jin always sat in the corner of the classroom, rarely talked to anyone except for his cousins, Kim Gojoon and Kim Taehyung. His relationship with the brothers didn't seem so good. Like those romance cheesy K-Drama, the main female character of this world Hwang Minha, having the "light of the MC" (the shining halo around those main characters that always bring the luckiest events or things or both to them), won a ticket to study in this famous and totally out of her reach school even though she only lived in an average and normal house. 

When she first came to the school, everyone hated her because of her serfdom. How can a low peasant get to stay at this school. And like in those Boys over Flowers K-drama episodes, her stubbornness raised Gojoon's interest. Hardships came, drama, angst, whatever you saw on those movie things that interrupted the relationship between the two. Then boom! They became a freaking powerful couple in the school. Minha, who never tasted the life of the rich, began to show her greed and herarrogance, which was even worser than the wanna be queen of the school type of girl. But then, lover in your eyes was the best, so Gojoon always stood on her side against everything, and that everything also included our little fellow Jin here. Despite looking like a freaking sunshine that burned everyone's eyes rather than giving them... well... light, Minha was a mischievous little piece of . After being caught having an AFFAIR with one of her childhood friends by Jin, she began to pull out everything she could to eliminate this threat. Pulling some puppy dog eyes, mumbling and fake sobbing like she was the victim, Minha successfully gained Gojoon's trust. The school website began to have a naughty picture which its main character was no other than our beautiful victim Jin, making him suspended. After that, Minha tricked him into a night club, dropped a few aphrodisiac pills into his drink. After making sure that he drank it, Minha left the club that often had "little special event" at night.

The next day, the police came. bodies everywhere in the club, the smell of , drugs and alcohol in the air. The event got on the first page of the news, Jin was kicked out of the house, the school, he lost his chance to study abroad with his unbelievable high grades and scholarships. To make things worse, Minha hired some random person to inject drug into his blood. Despaired and accidia, Jin suicided. He didn't know that after he died, the Kim brothers had a big fight, where in the end the younger died ("This is, my friend, a world created on money, power and human greed." Goyangi said with a voice as if he was a narrator of the story). He also didn't know why it turned out like this. Because, all of this things happened because of a small misunderstanding. Actually, on that fateful ("Fateful my , more like beginning of hell." Said Goyangi) day, Jin was just finishing his test for the scholarship, he was tired because he accidentally dropped his glasses that morning so he had to use his old glasses, which only made everything a little bit clearer. So, basically, Jin saw them, but only after they finished their freaking affair, and he could only saw blurry images, so he didn't even know who they were.

"Wow." Was all Jin could said. Goyangi also nodded. After all, this was a B level world, so of course, wow.

And Jin also knew this was a B level world after talking with the cat. He knew it would be harder, considering his last world was a D level world. But he thought this world would be like, uh, sci-fi, or, warfare, or uh, like the freaking zombie apocalypse world! Everything would make more sense. But this... thing... This world was supposed to be about school love! Freaking. Modern. Time. School. Love. Where was the things people often saw on dramas??? Because this was an action movie! Not a romance movie! And they said this was a romance movie. And yet, gore and everyone. 

Jin mentally clapped his hand in his head.

"Go-go, what are his wills?" Jin nudged the now-so-surprised-to-even-say-a-word cat. What the hell this human just called him? Go-go? Is he like, a pet or something (which he almost was)? Jin seemed to understand him as the elder asked again, this time with the name 'Goyangi'.

"Humph." He snorted. "Stay out of trouble. Get the scholarship. Take really good care of the younger cousin." Although he was really annoyed of the name Go-go, Goyangi still jumped on the human's lap, found a perfect space, then laid down.

"The younger cousin?" Jin recalled the event that happened after Jin died. "Having a fight with his older brother? Was it because of his death?" Jin was not really sure. He only knew the plot of the story, and the memory from the original body, in which he was sure that he didn't find anything that was called "good relationship" with the brothers. "Gotta find out later, then." He nodded to himself and looked down at the cat in his lap. "Where are we anyway?" The time in the plot, not the literal meaning of it.

Of course, Goyangi was not stupid, so he answered.

"A day after the pictures were uploaded on the school page."

.

Life really is a .

 


(PSAT tomorrow, I am not okay)

(So many things happened in one week) (Cannot list all of it)

(Decided to drop this story after this? Good job, you make a good decision!)

(Decided to stay? Thank you for your kindness.)

(Jinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

(Let just say that everything I want to say but forgot are all about Jin) (That's all)

(It's 12 A.M what am I doing with my life.)

(Comment and stay tune)

(I really need someone to help me with beta-ing this story though)