World 3+4 - VR-MMORPG - Pt.1

Other worlds

Here I see people send me messages making up theories and how Jin
died multiple times in JK's world or similar/different stuff, and then I see that one
person who ask me that one detail and dang, you almost got it bruh/gurl?.

*This chapter is going to be extremely short for the reason I will state later down there.


"I failed?"

That was the first thing Jin asked as soon as he realized this was the first place he came to after he died (in the car crash), the used-to-be plain white room.

Now that he thought about it, it had been quite a while since he last been sent to this place, almost a hundred years or so? He didn't really remember, time flies, which is a crazy things for everyone, include himself, who seemed to have a pretty long life to live.

Goyangi nodded, then shaked his little pink head, then looked down with his arms crossed, as if he was thinking of something important.

Jin looked at the cat, after found out that the said cat probably wouldn't answered or noticed him for a long time, Jin began to examine the room.

The plain white hexagon room now were full of colors, furniture and... windows for each wall? One of the wall of the room was filled with baby blue color, a working table with tons of papers up there; the blue-frame window behind it showed a view of a calm sea. The wall next to it, clockwise, was painted neon green... kinda... hurt his eyes a bit; lots of gaming devices scattered on the ground, a small old style television; the light green frame window behind showed him a wonderful mountains view. The next wall, however, is brown-ish red, those kind of color that reminds you of romantic and stuff, there are barely anything on the floor, a red sofa and that was it; the red-frame window behind it show a sea of red roses, kind of romantic. 

The other three walls were plain white and the windows were closed.

He and Goyangi were in the middle of this hexagon room. He was sitting in a white chair, Goyangi was floating next to him, looked like he was wondering about his life.

After a while, Goyangi opened his eyes and looked at Jin, a look of disbelief appeared on his face.

"What?" Jin asked.

"You-"

"Hm?"

"You successed on your last world?" That came out like a question. Goyangi didn't believe it, after all, they got tricked by Ivy. They got locked up, unable to do anything at all, so, why did they success?

Jin didn't even believe it himself.

"The System ranked you triple S on the last world! You finished all three of the owner's wills! You unlocked the hidden mission! And successfully solved it! And you also unlocked mission mode!" Goyangi was practically yelling right then. "Jin! What the hell did you eat to get this lucky?!"

Jin didn't even listen to Goyangi anymore, he lost his mind after he heard the cat said hidden mission.

Hidden mission, was that the truth of Ivy? That he used Jungkook? Jungkook... what happened to him?

"Goyangi." Jin asked, ignored Goyangi's happiness upon the news. "What happened after that?"

"What?"

"What happened... after I... we died?" Jin felt like he was choking, the words came out sound alien to him. Died? How long... since he last used this word?

Goyangi was quite, he could feel Jin's sadness. Animal was quite sensitive with human's emotion, and he was not an exception. Even though they were parted away after Jin was drugged with Absente and Sleep pills that Ivy put in the coffee, Goyangi could still feel his emotion through the connection they had. Jin was scared, a rare emotion to find on this normally-calm person. And that worried Goyangi. Was it because of the Jungkook kid?

Yes, definitely because of Jungkook. Jungkook, as far as Jin remembered in his own world, was one of his lower class-men during high school year who always looked up to him. The kid wanted to be a cop, saying something like "So that I can protect Jin-hyung at anytime." or something like that. Few months after that, the kid moved to another city, and they never met each other ever since.

Jin never thought that the system would use the kid's appearance and name, considered that all four of the people he had met were his close friends.

Jin thought that it would help him, since those were the familiar faces, he could relax more in the strange world. But no, it made everything worse.

He was so awkward when facing the face he knew.

Especially with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

He wished there was a hole so that he could jumped down and hide his embarrassment.

"You- We died because of the lack of blood and food. After we died, Jungkook destroyed the laboratory. He also killed Ivy." Seeing that Jin finally escaped from his own dazy mind, Goyangi continue.

"Since Jungkook killed Ivy, and Jungkook plays a very important role in the whole plot, all of Ivy's possessions, including his points, are now yours."

"What?"

"This is a bug in the system that they are too busy to fix. And the chance of meeting other player is extremely rare, so they don't even bother look at it anymore." Goyangi his pink paws while saying. And the fact that that Ivy guy was so unlucky to meet the all-time-lucky Jin was amusing to him.

"No, no! I mean... what bug?"

"Technically, when two players are in the same world, which is extremely rare up to the point that it is impossible, the world's system will be mixed up and unable to identify which possession belong to which person, the data is all mixed up. So when one person died, by the hand of the characters, of course, the world will automatically think that the both of the possession belong to the other still-living player. That is why you now have everything that belong to the Ivy guy."

Ivy was a long-time player. He definitely got more experience, and even points.

"How much do I have now?"

"About a million, I think."

Jin's throat dried.

A million, half way there.

Goyangi looked at Jin, who was silent after the question. He wished that Jin could have the chance to go back to some of the worlds, or maybe all of it, considered his luck and talent. Is not like nobody has ever got a chance of going back, is just that it is rare to get the chance.

Goyangi sighed.

He took out a shining red ball and threw it in his mouth. The object moved for a little bit before quiet down and disappear inside Goyangi.

"Jin... When can we tell you the truth..."


I know it is short and it has been a while since my last update
I feel guilty for not being up-to-date and I so sorry for it
There are many reasons for my delay
These few weeks has been a roller-coaster of emotion for me and most of them are negative if emotions were numbers
I am also happy for our boys, they just amazed me to no end
So, those emotion just make me want to lay on bed and cry silently
Another reason is that I have to return my computer (it does not belong to me)
And the new one I am using is quite hard to type (u know, the old keyboard with pop up keys)

And I am sorry because our beloved sunshine is not even on stage (yet :)) )

I don't know why, but despite how clingy and bromance he act
I feel like Hobi will be the straightest of the straightest member (in my story, that is)
So I have the whole plot set up in my head and I am sure that tons of fluff/cute-story fan will not appreciate *evil face*

So yea, enjoy and comment?
And so sorry for the short chapter

(SIXty-SIX comments before the SIXteenth chapter! What could that be...)